Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2019 12:43 AM

Jul 2016
Man, after this episode I'm really invested in the story but... and I repeat myself... who thought it would be a good idea to have a 12 years old girl as the ruler of a kingdom?! I know it's the point of the series to test Yuuki's kind and honest resolve against a cruel setting such as war but it still looks "unrealistic" since she's too young to be a ruler in the first place. That said, her way of thinking is absolutely understandable based on her age and I'm still really interested in seeing how her character will grow from now on.

Overall, it was a pretty good episode. Leila's past was very helpful in order to understand the relationship between the Empire and the Kingdom and not to mention that it was quite emotional too, for me at least it was.

And also, Stella being Leila's daughter was an interesting surprise for sure. Now, I'm curious about why and how she joined the Empire's side.
Feb 9, 2020 6:00 PM

May 2009
Wow, this episode.

All I can say is, poor Yuki.

Aversa said:
This episode clearly suggested that Stella is Reina's daughter the question is wether she really is her daughter and if she is how did she end up on the enemies side.
Judging from the past few episodes it seems clear that Yuuki's forces are losing a lot of ground and unless something changes they will probably lose the war.
Which makes me wonder will they come up with something that saves them from defeat will make peace or will they surrender.
So far tho things have been pretty interesting.
It seems that somehow Stella got saved by the Empire, while I guess Layla was presumed dead and only later was she rescued by the Kingdom, who then couldn't find Stella and presumed Stella dead, leading Layla to think that she'd lost all her family.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 20, 2020 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
Feeling bad for Yuuki facing the harsh reality of war, not only kept in the dark, but also losing her childhood friend who was like a brother to her and some cities of which one was built as a memorial to her parents death. Pretty obvious that Stella is Reira's daughter, can't wait for them to meet despite being on opposite sides.

Feb 20, 2022 5:11 AM

Feb 2020
This is only getting better.

That flashback was a shocking moment.
Nov 15, 2022 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
Oblivious commanders wasting precious resources and manpower over a child wishes. And guess what, it is realistic because like sheep everyone has to appease the leader OR ELSE!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

98 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:52 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 11:10 AM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

50 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 10:05 AM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

38 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.