Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2019 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An eventful episode for sure, featuring every single important character. But I'm getting real tired of seeing Umibozu pointing a gun at Ryou as if they are really going to fight each other or something. It doesn't make things more "serious" or "cool", it's just annoying at this point.

And I thought the enemy would be the politician, but there are those terrorists so the guy is most certainly "just" against his daughter's relationship. Somehow he thinks it's okay to decide for her, and to hire an assassin to get rid of the Ryou, such an "honorable" man! And welp, I was expecting a good excuse for why Kaori would blow up her own house, but it seems she is hypnotized or something to become "Sarah."
Feb 22, 2019 7:19 AM

Oct 2012
Seems like the story is getting a little bit serious from here
"Signature removed"
Jan 26, 2020 8:38 AM

Nov 2016
A bomb in Ryo's apartment, a dangerous organisation with a nuclear bomb and worst of all, a Kaori who is mad for real. This case might become a real highlight, even tho I wasn't really fond of this series whenever it took itself too seriously.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 22, 2023 9:31 AM

Nov 2017
This definitely feels like the biggest episode so far in the sense the story is pretty serious (a nuclear bomb) and all the notable characters made an appearance
Apr 17, 2:57 AM
Dec 2022
Yet another two part story. Part one of the story where Ryo rescues Rumi Takahara, daughter of the Defense Secretary. Then there is the Black Army under the leadership of Sarah threatening Japan with a nuke. What happened to Kaori? She looked and acted different.

More topics from this board

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 63 Discussion

good-time - Mar 2, 2013

9 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 11:40 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 62 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 25, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 61 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 24, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 10:36 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 60 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 23, 2019

2 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 59 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 21, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.