Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2018 2:08 PM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I just read the latest chapter, the ending annoyed the hell out of me because once again the MC showed just how willing he is to ignore the obvious. I just want to know how you all felt about it because i have disliked the mc this hwole series
Jun 27, 2019 12:46 AM

Jun 2012
I actually thought it was fun seeing them both lashed out in the end. Sure you could say Kyouske hold the bigger fault here. But I think it'll be too much of breaking of character's line if he is to compromise that easily..

At the same time, seeing the white queen bended first seems just natural. Since she's an outer being to begin with, its fine to be acting like that, a pure girl. But I really am glad she came back to lean on the extreme side, maybe for the last time(?).

It felt like this would be a reenactment of Naruto vs. Sasuke so I'm hyped up to see the conclusion for this.
Jun 27, 2019 6:28 AM

Sep 2017
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
I actually thought it was fun seeing them both lashed out in the end. Sure you could say Kyouske hold the bigger fault here. But I think it'll be too much of breaking of character's line if he is to compromise that easily..

At the same time, seeing the white queen bended first seems just natural. Since she's an outer being to begin with, its fine to be acting like that, a pure girl. But I really am glad she came back to lean on the extreme side, maybe for the last time(?).

It felt like this would be a reenactment of Naruto vs. Sasuke so I'm hyped up to see the conclusion for this.

I look forward to seeing how it ends as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any chances of an anime adaptation of the novel?

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 7, 2018

5 by tragicK »»
Oct 1, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

18 by Cleesus »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:14 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 8 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Mar 11, 2018

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 27, 2018 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

1 by Destined_One »»
Jan 23, 2018 3:27 AM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 14, 2017

4 by LemonOrigins »»
Nov 2, 2017 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.