Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 26, 2018 12:26 AM

Jul 2017
Too much dota 2 in their minds, that's why.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Nov 26, 2018 2:45 AM

Mar 2018
Either way I ignore anyone that controlling, you try and the only thing you're gonna get from me is a nice firm "I do what I want" wall. You can stress your opinion and I'll think about it but I'm not doing what I don't really want to do unless a have a good reason to.
Nov 26, 2018 5:15 AM

Oct 2018
iamYuyaSakaki said:
Too much GTA, Fortnite, and Mortal Kombat
I find it funny that a game like Fortnite can cause divorces among relationships. If a person cares more about a game than your own bond then maybe your're better off leaving that person.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 26, 2018 9:31 AM

Jul 2015
L_o_l_i said:
Ryulightorb said:

Why would i see a "psycho doctor" nothing is wrong with me for one.......you are a nut job LOL
I was wondering who was talking to you in such a silly matter and noticed I put them on ignore. Thanks again for reaching out to me, don't waste anymore time on him.
i won't :D thanks he seems like a horrible person
Nov 27, 2018 7:34 AM

Aug 2014
With other men, they are always fighting over who is going to be at the top. With women, they are showing what they got often by showing what others don't. Just relax.
Nov 27, 2018 7:38 AM

Aug 2014
Enjoy when they are clear about what they want and if they don't get it. They move on.
Nov 27, 2018 1:03 PM

Mar 2012
I tell women what to do because I'm a hardcore traditionalist and I think women should be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. Or a nun.
Let's go bowling.
Nov 27, 2018 1:20 PM

Oct 2016
koniGGG said:
It's hard to find a good guy this days. Most of them are rude and simply stupid. You'll need to look harder I suppose.

If you need help finding a good guy..

妾はアステマ, 荒廃の天使
Nov 27, 2018 4:06 PM

Dec 2008
Maybe because boys are usually male chauvinist pigs?
Life Is Short But Intense.
Nov 29, 2018 1:27 AM

Nov 2018
It's human nature. Our current society has essentially neutered boys to the extent that it severely damages the psyche of boys. If you consider a boy to be rude it can be caused by a multitude of reasons as most boys are emotionally abused and the majority of us have no one we can truly vent our emotions to. In this current world boys are fragile or weak and only have the choice to put on a charade like everyone else to mask their fragility. There's no doubt a lot of boys are fucked up almost beyond repair at this point.

"My step sister suffers from this type of controlative behavior from her boyfriend. They've dated for 5 years now and she stopped talking to a lot of her male friends because her partner would get jealous."

Another thing you have to understand that boys and girls will 99.9% of the cases never be able to be friends. If you have a friend that is a boy I can guarantee that if you let him have a chance with you he'd take it instantly if he felt he was ready for it. Men seek out partners by instinct and having girls as friends is merely scouting out a target subconsciously or consciously. The boyfriend in this case understands that fully and sees her "male friends" as a potential threat which is a normal way to do things. The only exception to this is if either party is homosexual or a relative as nothing will happen between the two at that point.

If it's about finding a potential partner then you're screwed. The vast majority of boys won't try to ask you out even if they like you as it's a high risk with almost no chance of reward. It's also a problem that girls tend to give "signals" that they're interested in boys, but what they don't understand is that the majority of boys won't pick up on those signals at all. You should also know that a boy that seems "nice" might not actually be nice at all, but we all have to put up a facade to even get somewhere.

In conclusion being a boy sucks. If you have the time I highly recommend watching this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU to get an insight in the vast difference in how boys experience at least one part of life.
Nov 29, 2018 4:09 AM

Oct 2014
Omnimaniac said:

Another thing you have to understand that boys and girls will 99.9% of the cases never be able to be friends. If you have a friend that is a boy I can guarantee that if you let him have a chance with you he'd take it instantly if he felt he was ready for it. Men seek out partners by instinct and having girls as friends is merely scouting out a target subconsciously or consciously.

Please don't self project >.>
Just cause you don't see women as people doesn't mean others don't either.

I feel I need to clean things up now. Excuse me.

Nov 29, 2018 4:29 AM

Oct 2018
Omnimaniac said:

I don't know what you've been into, or what trauma you experienced, but I just can't overlook replying after reading this.

I don't think using most and vast majority of the boys is right. How did you conclude that? Majority of boys that I know aren't like what you explained. Some had very traumatic experiences, but they still live as very good people. No facade, no pretending. Just being themselves.

Saying that 99.9% of boys and girls can't be friends is definitely wrong as well. It's pretty normal for a girl to have a friend who's a boy, and vise versa. Not because you try to get closer to an opposite gender means you just want to get inside their pants. What happened to you to make you think this way?

I'm not trying to push you away from your ideals or thoughts, but this just hits so many wrong buttons to me that I don't want others to be thinking the same thing as well.
Nov 29, 2018 4:46 AM

Nov 2018
GwaziMagnum said:
Omnimaniac said:

Another thing you have to understand that boys and girls will 99.9% of the cases never be able to be friends. If you have a friend that is a boy I can guarantee that if you let him have a chance with you he'd take it instantly if he felt he was ready for it. Men seek out partners by instinct and having girls as friends is merely scouting out a target subconsciously or consciously.

Please don't self project >.>
Just cause you don't see women as people doesn't mean others don't either.

I feel I need to clean things up now. Excuse me.

I don't know if you're a male or a female, but if you're a male you're lying to yourself. I recommend watching the videos and ask yourself the exact same questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYQmqxQgEBY

It's not a self projection at all and I do see women as people, but men and women simply cannot be just friends. If you truly think women and men can be friends I'd really like you to elaborate on why this would be possible despite the restriction due to the nature of men and women.
Nov 29, 2018 4:57 AM

Nov 2018
lbngc said:
Omnimaniac said:

I don't know what you've been into, or what trauma you experienced, but I just can't overlook replying after reading this.

I don't think using most and vast majority of the boys is right. How did you conclude that? Majority of boys that I know aren't like what you explained. Some had very traumatic experiences, but they still live as very good people. No facade, no pretending. Just being themselves.

Saying that 99.9% of boys and girls can't be friends is definitely wrong as well. It's pretty normal for a girl to have a friend who's a boy, and vise versa. Not because you try to get closer to an opposite gender means you just want to get inside their pants. What happened to you to make you think this way?

I'm not trying to push you away from your ideals or thoughts, but this just hits so many wrong buttons to me that I don't want others to be thinking the same thing as well.

When I say "most" and "vast majority" it's due to the nature of men and of course there will be exceptions, but both men and women mostly abide by their nature as they would crumble psychologically if they didn't.

You say the boys you know aren't like that, but it is very unlikely that any boy will show you his true self willingly or he is simply trying to repress his own nature as the nature of men are frowned upon in this world. It's not like men are "bad" by nature either, in fact men by nature are made to protect what's dear to them.

I'll let you watch the exact same videos I linked to GwaziMagnum

For friendships with women straight men will always have ulterior motives whether it's consciously or subconsciously, but a man would never admit that to his female "friend" as that would potentially eliminate your chances with said female. I suspect you are female, so I would like to ask you how many of your so called male friends do you think would hook up with you if they got the chance and they felt ready to do so?

What made me be this way? My desire of always being correct? Reflection on human nature? My philosophy of life? Perhaps I believe if I understand this world better I can actually come to accept it? I don't know
Nov 29, 2018 5:22 AM

Oct 2018
Omnimaniac said:

This doesn't justify the use of the words. If I may use the words of Jordan Peterson, with some rewording, "You're taking a tiny substrata of guys with inappropriate behavior and using that to represent the entire structure of male society."

Well in fact, they did show me their true self without me forcing them, and I did the same. Oh, and they're actually a lot. Basing your judgement to the "nature of men" is like saying that all people drink water, and those people die, so water must be poisonous.

I did watch some part of the videos you presented, but I still stand firm with my perception.

If there is an ulterior motive with men befriending women, I think it would to get to know them better. I won't deny the fact that some are just after intimate relationship, but whenever I try to approach a girl, online or irl, it's either I need something from them or I just want to befriend them. And I believe "most" of the boys do that, too.

I'm a guy, I have a girlfriend and a lot of friends who are girls, both in the net and in the real world. So, I really don't get where you're picking all this.

I thought you had some traumatic experience or whatsoever, since people who think like that are either emotionally damaged people or stubbornly ignorant ones, like those flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers.
Nov 29, 2018 11:14 AM

Oct 2014
Omnimaniac said:
I don't know if you're a male or a female, but if you're a male you're lying to yourself. I recommend watching the videos and ask yourself the exact same questions.

It's not a self projection at all and I do see women as people, but men and women simply cannot be just friends. If you truly think women and men can be friends I'd really like you to elaborate on why this would be possible despite the restriction due to the nature of men and women.

Saw the vids, it's just a dude asking some people a question.
Some people feeling that way doesn't mean everyone feel's that way. Plus, he could of very easily just cut out all the people who gave the answer he wasn't looking for which I almost guarantee is what did happen.

One is not controlled by their biology, we have the maturity and capacity to treat and see people of the other sex as people.

It really isn't that complicated. You see an individual, you get along with said individual, you befriend said individual.
Nov 29, 2018 3:24 PM

Oct 2018
GwaziMagnum said:

It really isn't that complicated. You see an individual, you get along with said individual, you befriend said individual.
It's quite simple yeah... no need to overthink it..really. :3
Ps: Kawaii set you've got going on!

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 30, 2018 1:12 AM

Jan 2012
It's funny how "boys being rude" led to arguments about male-female relationships.

Boys are tsundere! That's why they seem mean towards the girls they like.

I also don't believe in true male-female friendship (considering that both are straight). It's not about "ulterior motives", it's just natural for one of them (or maybe both) to develop romantic feelings in time. But it depends on how deep that "friendship" is. People often rush to call someone friend just because they are acquainted. Don't expect to develop romantic feelings for someone you barely see or you just have casual conversations with. So there is no such thing as "best friend" between straight male and female. I'd call that "friendzoned" haha.

Dec 1, 2018 2:49 AM

Aug 2014
Really want them to be nice and give it time. Good relationships take time. Want people to be willing to give it that time. Seeing others short relationships is hard. How much do they get to know each other in such a short time?
Dec 1, 2018 9:07 AM

Oct 2018
A handful of people seem to have gotten banned because the thread was 8 pages long and all of the sudden it's 5. :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 1, 2018 10:55 AM

Oct 2018
L_o_l_i said:
A handful of people seem to have gotten banned because the thread was 8 pages long and all of the sudden it's 5. :3

Wait, what? It's like this thread became the Spanish inquisition. XD
Dec 1, 2018 11:33 AM

Oct 2018
lbngc said:
L_o_l_i said:

In a nutshell yeah hihi! :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 1, 2018 12:08 PM

May 2013
L_o_l_i said:
lbngc said:

Nobody got banned, at least I didn't. Lol.

They just deleted my white knighting ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 1, 2018 12:12 PM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:
L_o_l_i said:

Thank goodness you're fine teehee phew! :)

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 1, 2018 12:15 PM

May 2013
L_o_l_i said:
Gan_water said:

Thank goodness you're fine teehee phew! :)

they will never get me ahahahaha! xD
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 1, 2018 12:20 PM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:

they will never get me ahahahaha! xD
We're hard to get and we ain't even playing...muahaha! X3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 1, 2018 12:40 PM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:
L_o_l_i said:

Hoooh. So you were one of the 3-page contributors. Well, good thing you didn't get banned.

With your community participation, I doubt you'd be though. Nobody reaches that amount of post without being logical. :thumbs up:
Dec 1, 2018 12:48 PM

May 2013
lbngc said:
Gan_water said:

Hoooh. So you were one of the 3-page contributors. Well, good thing you didn't get banned.

With your community participation, I doubt you'd be though. Nobody reaches that amount of post without being logical. :thumbs up:

Yeah it's a little turnt up huh cupcake?
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 2, 2018 12:53 AM

Oct 2018
Gan_water said:

Yeah it's a little turnt up huh cupcake?

That was meant to compliment, not as sarcasm. Why am I explaining tho. XD
Dec 2, 2018 2:56 PM

Oct 2018
lbngc said:

That was meant to compliment, not as sarcasm. Why am I explaining tho. XD
At least you're not one of the friends that has to explain to the FBI as to why they hang out with me. :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 3, 2018 9:51 AM

Nov 2016
Maybe it's because you're a bitch.
Alpha males ain't got time for that.
Dec 13, 2018 4:46 PM
Dec 2018
Maybe because some of them think that they look much cooler in such way?
Dec 13, 2018 8:42 PM

Apr 2017
Because we are gamers 😎😎😎
Dec 13, 2018 8:45 PM

Feb 2015
because men are trash!!1 😤😤😤

they say they'll hold on tight
but is that really the truth?
if i'm let go of now,
i'll just fade to blue

●    ●
Dec 16, 2018 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
well honestly im 14 so i can't say alot but i always try to be nice and care about them wheter girl or boy i just try to stand up for my friends and i always try to listen to the person that has a problem or something that bothers them. But not every boy is rude and if they are that might be because something had happened in his childhood but im a naive 14 year old so idk ehhe but this is the things i would do for any person.
Dec 16, 2018 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
KanaAoi said:
It's funny how "boys being rude" led to arguments about male-female relationships.

Boys are tsundere! That's why they seem mean towards the girls they like.

I also don't believe in true male-female friendship (considering that both are straight). It's not about "ulterior motives", it's just natural for one of them (or maybe both) to develop romantic feelings in time. But it depends on how deep that "friendship" is. People often rush to call someone friend just because they are acquainted. Don't expect to develop romantic feelings for someone you barely see or you just have casual conversations with. So there is no such thing as "best friend" between straight male and female. I'd call that "friendzoned" haha.

That's what girls who can't imagine that a straight boy can enjoy their company them without wanting their butts think.

*wonders if some of his female friends think they friendzoned him*
Dec 17, 2018 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
L_o_l_i said:
rohan121 said:
I think men tend to get more to the direct points of conversations rather than passively answering in most cases. This is not neccessarily bad, but it can be interpreted as rude occassionally. If someone would ask me a question I usually aim for a brief but concise answer. In terms of relationships this behavior is more common due to males liking loyalty which sometimes can cause controlling behavior.
My step sister suffers from this type of controlative behavior from her boyfriend. They've dated for 5 years now and she stopped talking to a lot of her male friends because her partner would get jealous.

That's human nature. Males see female friends as potential mates - no sane man would let other men near his girl. Likewise, females don't feel wanted if their man lets them do whatever.
Dec 17, 2018 2:22 AM
May 2016
not just guys can be rude, i think it applies to both men and women equally
Dec 17, 2018 5:15 AM

Oct 2018
SpamuraiSensei said:
Maybe you need more time to study what an alpha really does. I don't need to have someone who thinks they are greater than others cause that's just self centered ego, plus the use of unecessary cussing just makes me loose respect on a person's first impression. See you never Spamming person.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 17, 2018 7:05 AM

Nov 2016
L_o_l_i said:
SpamuraiSensei said:
Maybe you need more time to study what an alpha really does. I don't need to have someone who thinks they are greater than others cause that's just self centered ego, plus the use of unecessary cussing just makes me loose respect on a person's first impression. See you never Spamming person.

Nice thread snowflake. The boys are so mean to me. Waaaaaaaaahh!

No guy worth his salt is going to waste his time on a woman with that attitude.

I wasn't even serious with my original post, but lookie there. Your true personality is showing. That nice girl facadee has been destroyed.
SpamuraiSenseiDec 17, 2018 7:27 AM
Dec 17, 2018 7:11 AM

May 2018
Why are women inferior? Why is the earth flat?

Its a fact, a natural thing, don't think about it too much.
Dec 17, 2018 7:26 AM

Oct 2018
Not all women are inferior. They work hard as well to be treated equally. As for SpamSamurai, really needs to consider his atitude before attempting to make claims about one's self.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 17, 2018 10:03 AM

Oct 2009
Because in 2018. Most women are trash
Dec 17, 2018 3:22 PM

Mar 2017
L_o_l_i said:
This thread is about personal experience and is not meant to every boy out there. Most of the boys that have talked to me pretend to be nice to me but later on just tell me that I should do things their way. I've always ended up ignoring those kinds of people because I don't feel like it's right for me to just follow along to anything they tell me to do. It feels like they want to control me. I feel like the real nice boys are the ones that let me be me. I hope I'm not the only one that has had this issue.

IMO

most people are rude regardless on sex.
Dec 18, 2018 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
The fact that you refer to them as boys suggests that you are young and the boys you're talking about are also young, high schoolers at the most. Guess what, young people are assholes, more so than adults, as they've yet to learn social grace, or just become jaded to actually try communicating with anyone. Also teens especially have a tendency for over confidence, they believe that they know how things are and should be without realizing just how little they in fact know, as they (and you) grow up they'll (and you) realize that they and everyone else is a god damn moron, and nobody knows what the hell is going on, we all just try our best in our limited understanding.

But on a more general point.

If I'm doing something in a difficult way, and a friend of mine knows of an easier way in which to do it, I'd appreciate them telling me. It'll save me time and/or money and/or energy, if I find a more efficient way of doing the thing. If there is some underlying reason for why I want to do it the way I'm doing it, I'll just tell my friend that reason, to assure them that there is no need for assistance. (If the reason is too personal to share with that specific person try saying "I know, but I like this way better". If you think that they are simply wrong, explain their error.) Offering one's aid is what a good friend does.

If this is about men calling each other names, that is a form of male bonding. If I call you a dickweed and you don't get mad or hurt by it, I know all is well, if you get upset, something is wrong. It could be that I hit some sore spot, or it could be that we don't actually have a good level of trust between us. Either way, it can't emended if I don't know there's an issue. Maybe you didn't know there was an issue either, and now they do so you/we can tackle it. Also it's fun to call people (well, it just occurred to me that I don't know what words we're allowed to use on MAL).

It's been brought up before, but men tend to be more blunt than women. This can come off as rude. Personally I prefer it, I can't fucking focus, if you meander too long beating around the bush I won't hear what your point was. Some people don't like it though. There are however blunt women, and "courteous" men, so don't give up hope I guess, you just need to find people that have a similar style of interaction as you do. Those will be your people, we all have to go through the struggle of finding them, it isn't a big deal.
Dec 18, 2018 6:50 AM

Oct 2018
Haittakari said:
The fact that you refer to them as boys suggests that you are young and the boys you're talking about are also young, high schoolers at the most. Guess what, young people are assholes, more so than adults, as they've yet to learn social grace, or just become jaded to actually try communicating with anyone. Also teens especially have a tendency for over confidence, they believe that they know how things are and should be without realizing just how little they in fact know, as they (and you) grow up they'll (and you) realize that they and everyone else is a god damn moron, and nobody knows what the hell is going on, we all just try our best in our limited understanding.

But on a more general point.

If I'm doing something in a difficult way, and a friend of mine knows of an easier way in which to do it, I'd appreciate them telling me. It'll save me time and/or money and/or energy, if I find a more efficient way of doing the thing. If there is some underlying reason for why I want to do it the way I'm doing it, I'll just tell my friend that reason, to assure them that there is no need for assistance. (If the reason is too personal to share with that specific person try saying "I know, but I like this way better". If you think that they are simply wrong, explain their error.) Offering one's aid is what a good friend does.

If this is about men calling each other names, that is a form of male bonding. If I call you a dickweed and you don't get mad or hurt by it, I know all is well, if you get upset, something is wrong. It could be that I hit some sore spot, or it could be that we don't actually have a good level of trust between us. Either way, it can't emended if I don't know there's an issue. Maybe you didn't know there was an issue either, and now they do so you/we can tackle it. Also it's fun to call people (well, it just occurred to me that I don't know what words we're allowed to use on MAL).

It's been brought up before, but men tend to be more blunt than women. This can come off as rude. Personally I prefer it, I can't fucking focus, if you meander too long beating around the bush I won't hear what your point was. Some people don't like it though. There are however blunt women, and "courteous" men, so don't give up hope I guess, you just need to find people that have a similar style of interaction as you do. Those will be your people, we all have to go through the struggle of finding them, it isn't a big deal.
Found decent friends out of meeting different people and some were really nice. Thanks for caring enough to post.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Mar 4, 2019 12:09 PM

Oct 2018
epyon4light said:
IMO

most people are rude regardless on sex.
I thought that it was just a few though I'm starting to believe you're right about that. It's hard to find nice people nowadays. That would explain why someone made a thread called: Why are people selfish? Though I believe not everyone is selfish personally. I've met people out there who can be just too nice for their own good. OwO

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» How do you feel about your digital footprint becoming your digital tombstone?

Shizuna - Yesterday

23 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - May 5

39 by DreamWindow »»
11 minutes ago

» Are you a pushover

ST63LTH - Yesterday

14 by Auron_ »»
13 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Apr 18

27 by Auron_ »»
21 minutes ago

» do u guys have friends irl? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 7, 2023

78 by AdamBirch »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.