Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2020 8:01 AM

Apr 2019
Mar 29, 2020 10:05 AM
May 2017
Do you know anime with similar scenes to this?

https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwJ1HCKPYhiKXe3bM7IB75HE

Thank you
Mar 29, 2020 11:47 AM
Nov 2017
Hi guys, so i'm looking for this anime set in fantasy world, the mc was using sword and had black hair. He had some kind of relationship with blonde haired prince, but i don't think they were official, but definetely it was implied. It could be isekai, because mc was wearing trucksuit?? I think that's all i can remember, i was trying to find it through bxb titles but since it's not typical yaoi or bl and it had an actual plot besides their relationship it wasn't on any list. Oh, and the prince was kind of tsudere-ish i quess and the mc had thick eyebrows lmao
Mar 29, 2020 1:26 PM

Aug 2018
A homo isekai anime? I don't think anything of the sort exists. Seems pretty likely to me that you misinterpreted the dynamic between these two characters.
Mar 29, 2020 1:42 PM
Jan 2018
PlasticPromise said:
Hi guys, so i'm looking for this anime set in fantasy world, the mc was using sword and had black hair. He had some kind of relationship with blonde haired prince, but i don't think they were official, but definetely it was implied. It could be isekai, because mc was wearing trucksuit?? I think that's all i can remember, i was trying to find it through bxb titles but since it's not typical yaoi or bl and it had an actual plot besides their relationship it wasn't on any list. Oh, and the prince was kind of tsudere-ish i quess and the mc had thick eyebrows lmao

The only Isekai + gay thing I know about is Kyou kara maou, so it's maybe that.
Mar 29, 2020 4:31 PM
Oct 2019
Reonaa said:
Help me id this character https://imgur.com/e9MFCwy

From what I can find, it's AKANE(Akane Higurashi), from the band RUBIA LEOPARD.
The image is found here
Mar 29, 2020 5:02 PM

Jul 2019
TodAboT said:
PlasticPromise said:

The only Isekai + gay thing I know about is Kyou kara maou, so it's maybe that.

Kyou Kara Maou is BL? I've always wanted to watch it but never had any motivation to finally start with it. Now I have it.
Mar 29, 2020 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
Almost positive you're talking about Kyou Kara Maoh.
Mar 29, 2020 7:22 PM

Jun 2016
Nitronic0 said:

From what I can find, it's AKANE(Akane Higurashi), from the band RUBIA LEOPARD.
The image is found here

Thank you a lot ^^
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Mar 29, 2020 7:58 PM
Mar 2020
i need help identifying a kids anime. i can barely recall the detail i remember but it was like the place was flooded and there was a girl on i think a yellow canoe and the fish swam under her and the water was very clear. not ponyo. i think the anime was made in the 1980-1990 area but im not sure. i watched it sometime 2007-2012.
Mar 30, 2020 12:31 AM
Mar 2020
Hey, I'm trying to find a short 1-episode anime?

So one of my friends watched a 3-min anime and it is kinda a short movie since it does not have any other episodes.

It is about a girl that asks for help from the legendary swordfighter. Her village is about to be destroyed by the army or something. She tries to find the swordfighter in the woods for days and when she finally finds him, the swordfighter asks her to bring her favorite book to him, unless he will not be helping. So she gives the book, he accepts. After reading the book, he goes to the girl's village and fights the army by himself. After the war, there is nothing left from the soldiers but their armors. The swordfighter tells the girl that if she mentions any of these to someone else, he will eat her.

So is there anyone familiar with this kind of storyline? Thanks for helping lol
Mar 30, 2020 3:53 AM

Jan 2011
sudekc said:
Hey, I'm trying to find a short 1-episode anime?

So one of my friends watched a 3-min anime and it is kinda a short movie since it does not have any other episodes.

It is about a girl that asks for help from the legendary swordfighter. Her village is about to be destroyed by the army or something. She tries to find the swordfighter in the woods for days and when she finally finds him, the swordfighter asks her to bring her favorite book to him, unless he will not be helping. So she gives the book, he accepts. After reading the book, he goes to the girl's village and fights the army by himself. After the war, there is nothing left from the soldiers but their armors. The swordfighter tells the girl that if she mentions any of these to someone else, he will eat her.

So is there anyone familiar with this kind of storyline? Thanks for helping lol

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1072/Sweat_Punch
episode 3
Mar 30, 2020 9:34 AM

Dec 2014
Mar 30, 2020 10:28 AM

Dec 2014

ty! yes it's a game call Extraordinary Ones
Mar 30, 2020 2:24 PM

Jan 2017

#1 - Sena Kashiwazaki
#2 - V Juli F
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 30, 2020 9:13 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
sauce plz

Mar 30, 2020 9:15 PM

Mar 2012
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24031/Denki-gai_no_Honya-san
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 30, 2020 9:16 PM
Mar 30, 2020 9:17 PM

Mar 2012
Your welcome.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 31, 2020 4:20 AM
Nov 2017
HeruruMeruru said:
Almost positive you're talking about Kyou Kara Maoh.
omg this is it! I have no idea why i thought he was wearing truck suit....

Thanks everyone, kyou kara maou is what i was looking for!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterMar 31, 2020 6:05 AM
Mar 31, 2020 4:41 AM

Jul 2014
*bernie sanders meme* once again i am asking for help finding the source of manga pics :'3

(i really think theyre all from the same manga)
Mar 31, 2020 5:48 AM
Oct 2019
uselessgoddess said:
*bernie sanders meme* once again i am asking for help finding the source of manga pics :'3

Kanashii Doubutsu
Mar 31, 2020 5:59 AM

Jul 2014
Nitronic0 said:
uselessgoddess said:

Kanashii Doubutsu

thanks!!
Mar 31, 2020 6:05 AM

Sep 2014
Posts #6657-6659, #6663-6664 and #6679 merged from another thread
Mar 31, 2020 7:12 AM
Mar 2020
Hi, i'm looking for an anime and I only have this voiceclip (at least 15 years old)

https://youtu.be/5hLn5xEk2Wg

Thanks so much in advance

edit: Alright! Found it it's from 3x3 eyes episode 2 o.o I can finally put that questionmark to rest
wes23wMar 31, 2020 2:31 PM
Mar 31, 2020 11:14 AM
Mar 2020
Okay, so I vaguely remember the plot, but have the imagery as vivid as if id seen it yesterday,

It was a fictional setting, like some type of boarding school/castle setting.

It was two main characters, first a guy, he had like the typical black blue hair, the girl had pink hair, and both of them had very cute eyes, very stylised, it was like...magical I think? She was a big tsundere, and there was a boat scene where he falls on her.

I cant find any trace of it!
Mar 31, 2020 1:12 PM

Aug 2018
supdoyle said:
Okay, so I vaguely remember the plot, but have the imagery as vivid as if id seen it yesterday,

It was a fictional setting, like some type of boarding school/castle setting.

It was two main characters, first a guy, he had like the typical black blue hair, the girl had pink hair, and both of them had very cute eyes, very stylised, it was like...magical I think? She was a big tsundere, and there was a boat scene where he falls on her.

I cant find any trace of it!

This

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1195/Zero_no_Tsukaima
Apr 1, 2020 1:33 AM
Feb 2020
Youtube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOwqtq6nHpM

Time Stamp 0:53~:055, and 01:53~1:55

Screencaps

https://i.imgur.com/ubNPckd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dVF7Zjy.jpg

I've spent quite some time trying to find these characters and the show they're from, and finally found that credits page, only to be completely stumped because I'm not sure if he listed the show, or I'm just unable to find the characters.

I checked all of the anime that the editor credited and it seems the one I am looking for is not credited.

Or if it is, I cant tell which anime it's from.

https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4645

Anime on Terrorism AMV by androvsky
Apr 1, 2020 1:57 AM
Mar 2017
Hey this has been driving me nuts but I really need help finding this anime, I watched it at some point and I got reminded of it when listening to a song, the only thing I can remember is one of the villains powers which I know is super vague but please help, the only thing I can remember is one of the episodes this evil guy has the power to control invisible threads and if one was attached to the character and if the threads was the cut the guy the thread was attached to would get hurt, the way they got out of it was that they would cut the threads and then heal them or something for the threads could hurt them. If any of you guys know anything please tell
Apr 1, 2020 3:47 AM
Jun 2017
So hi everyone, i'm looking for an anime which i forgot to add to my list.

It's about a student and an other person (who works in the same school) and it's about their daily life ect (i think). Now the student is male and the other person is female, they also live together and the girl loves to sleep or loves to find the best way to sleep.
At a certain point i think the girl also ask's him if he wants to join a certain club she created.

Hopefully someone can help me,
Thanks in advance
Apr 1, 2020 3:53 AM
Jun 2017
It's about the dialy life of a boy student and a girl (who works in the same school). They both live together and the girl loves to sleep or loves to find the best way to sleep. At some point the girl asks him if he wants to join a club.
I don't know if they were related or not but i do know that in the beginning of the serie their isnt any romance, i also don't know if there will be any romance because i didnt finnish it completely

Thank's in advance for the person who found the correct title of the serie
Apr 1, 2020 5:24 AM

Oct 2019
Girl loves to sleep? Wants to make a club based on sleeping? Sounds like Chuunibyou

Also kind of sounds like Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Apr 1, 2020 5:39 AM

Sep 2014
Posts #6690-6691 merged from another thread
Apr 1, 2020 6:01 AM

Jul 2017
What anime is this? https://coub.com/view/2aocm6
Apr 1, 2020 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
Plunderer
Apr 1, 2020 6:22 AM

Jul 2017
Thank you.
Apr 1, 2020 7:34 AM

Jun 2016
mc-fluffy said:

It's about a student and an other person (who works in the same school) and it's about their daily life ect (i think). Now the student is male and the other person is female, they also live together and the girl loves to sleep or loves to find the best way to sleep.
At a certain point i think the girl also ask's him if he wants to join a certain club she created.

Thanks in advance

Seems like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Apr 1, 2020 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
Sailor_love said:
Hey this has been driving me nuts but I really need help finding this anime, I watched it at some point and I got reminded of it when listening to a song, the only thing I can remember is one of the villains powers which I know is super vague but please help, the only thing I can remember is one of the episodes this evil guy has the power to control invisible threads and if one was attached to the character and if the threads was the cut the guy the thread was attached to would get hurt, the way they got out of it was that they would cut the threads and then heal them or something for the threads could hurt them. If any of you guys know anything please tell

Seem like Walter

ReonaaApr 1, 2020 7:47 AM
Apr 1, 2020 9:46 AM
Jun 2017
Reonaa said:
mc-fluffy said:

Thanks in advance

Seems like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Sadly not
Apr 1, 2020 9:47 AM
Jun 2017
Fuzzylumpkins said:
Girl loves to sleep? Wants to make a club based on sleeping? Sounds like Chuunibyou

Also kind of sounds like Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

sadly not
Apr 1, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2012
mc-fluffy said:

Thanks in advance
https://myanimelist.net/manga/108473/Koi_to_Utatane

It's likely this manga.
Apr 1, 2020 10:11 AM
Jun 2017
NeoAnkara said:
mc-fluffy said:

Thanks in advance
https://myanimelist.net/manga/108473/Koi_to_Utatane

It's likely this manga.

Sadly not
Apr 1, 2020 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
mc-fluffy said:

Thanks in advance

Maybe
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai?q=chun
There is a girl that lives to sleep and created a club dedicated to sleeping, however she doesn't live with the guy. The guy does however live with a different girl who also goes to the same school.

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Apr 1, 2020 12:11 PM
Mar 2017
[quote=Reonaa message=59479166]
Sailor_love said:

Seem like Walter

Sadly that’s not it, I remember there being swords too
Apr 1, 2020 12:15 PM
Jun 2017
Fakegoose said:
mc-fluffy said:

No not that. thanks for trying though

Thanks in advance

Maybe
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai?q=chun
There is a girl that lives to sleep and created a club dedicated to sleeping, however she doesn't live with the guy. The guy does however live with a different girl who also goes to the same school.
Apr 1, 2020 12:22 PM
Jun 2017
Ok two anime characters one got blue short hair and pink long hair. And both got bunny ears.
Can someone tell me what anime they are in? Or anything similar to that.
Vimu
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is anime just more honest about it's intent than western media?

Spunkert - 2 hours ago

2 by LostSpectre »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

136 by FanofAction »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

18 by Vaturna »»
37 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 55 minutes ago

2 by LightWorker »»
37 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 7 hours ago

23 by Horshu »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.