Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2018 1:13 PM
Aug 2018
If this is a sequel to the original then how the f**k dose that work lelouch is dead so how does the story progress
Nov 4, 2018 1:27 PM

Jul 2017
but lelouch was NeVer DEaD iT wAS uP For INtERprEtAtiOn
Nov 4, 2018 1:27 PM

Jan 2009
lelouch is alive
- when nunally touch lelouch you see nunally seeing the whole historical memories of lelouch just like when lelouch touched CC in the first season
- lelouch is the cart driver in the end when CC nod towards him and says "hey lelouch"
Nov 4, 2018 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao op
Lelouch isn’t dead,they cut off the last scene so people like you could be fooled
Nov 4, 2018 4:03 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
lelouch is alive
- when nunally touch lelouch you see nunally seeing the whole historical memories of lelouch just like when lelouch touched CC in the first season
- lelouch is the cart driver in the end when CC nod towards him and says "hey lelouch"
idk about that but fukkatsu no lelouch will follow the trilogy recap movies and there's some major change there with one being the cart scene. They specifically change it to show strongly that lelouch's chance of being alive is low. I suggest you watch it/read some threads about it. There's also one major change there that I won't spoil.
Nov 5, 2018 12:38 AM
Aug 2018
[quote=Zehennagel]but lelouch was NeVer DEaD iT wAS uP For INtERprEtAti
Zehennagel said:
but lelouch was NeVer DEaD iT wAS uP For INtERprEtAtiOn

Yeah it was up for interpretation and I interpreted it as him getting stabbed through the f**king chest and dying
Nov 8, 2018 12:41 PM
Jan 2016
It was never up to the interpretation. If you pay attention to the plot, you'll notice that Lelouch now has Code and is immortal.
Nov 9, 2018 9:39 AM

Dec 2009
Lelouch was only dead as in normal body dead as of the final events. And likely still alive unless he chose to die.

There were always 2 possibilities open:

1) Lulu has Emperocket's Code and thus is immortal (though possibly gave it to Spinzaku)

2) Lulu chillin in C's world (hence Pizza Butt talking to him at the end), because he gave the Code to Spinzaku

@deg
ps: cart driver being lelouch is most likely bullshit.
GenesisAriaNov 24, 2018 1:16 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 18, 2018 1:16 AM

Oct 2016
DanteRU0312 said:
It was never up to the interpretation. If you pay attention to the plot, you'll notice that Lelouch now has Code and is immortal.
I just re-watched both season recently & yeah really seems like he has the Code.
Nov 18, 2018 1:20 AM

Jan 2018
Nope,he's not dead.Plot armour saved him just in time.
Nov 19, 2018 2:56 PM
Feb 2018
Lelouch does not die. He gets the immortality from his dad before his dad gets vaporised. Basically his father squeezes his neck before he gets vaporised completely, so he is bestowed with immortality. Since then his neck is kinda covered, so the code sign is covered. Also to reach immortality, the person should die, which happens in lelouch's zero requiem plan. Basically lelouch is in hiding, seeing how well the world is and is ready to attack when a problem arises. This is just a theory. Also I think zero dies ( suzaku ) as there is blood on the mask in the poster of the movie.
Hitman00770Nov 19, 2018 2:59 PM
Nov 19, 2018 3:02 PM

Aug 2016
This isn't a sequel to the original series, it's a sequel to the movie recaps, which take place in an alternate timeline.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Nov 21, 2018 11:14 AM
Aug 2015
Ryu1908 said:
This isn't a sequel to the original series, it's a sequel to the movie recaps, which take place in an alternate timeline.

Wait, seriously? Wow, what a fucking mega dissapointment! So it's not canon to the original anime?

What happens in the movie, compared to original R1/R2?
Nov 21, 2018 11:40 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Take it as an alternative story instead like the rebuild of evangelion since its a sequel to the movies and not the series. The movies arent even recaps since the diverge from they story.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 21, 2018 11:51 AM
Nov 2013
DatRandomDude said:
Take it as an alternative story instead like the rebuild of evangelion since its a sequel to the movies and not the series. The movies arent even recaps since the diverge from they story.

They're somewhere between a remake and a recap. There are some explicit changes, true, but there are also quite some events from the original that aren't shown, but are later referenced. So if it wasn't explicitly shown to be different, we can kind of assume the events from the original still happened.

TheAskald said:
Ryu1908 said:

Wait, seriously? Wow, what a fucking mega dissapointment! So it's not canon to the original anime?

Warning: spoilers for the recap/remake movies below:
alexioooNov 21, 2018 12:13 PM
Nov 22, 2018 1:43 PM
Aug 2015
alexiooo said:
DatRandomDude said:

They're somewhere between a remake and a recap. There are some explicit changes, true, but there are also quite some events from the original that aren't shown, but are later referenced. So if it wasn't explicitly shown to be different, we can kind of assume the events from the original still happened.

TheAskald said:

Warning: spoilers for the recap/remake movies below:

Ok thank you!
I wonder if I'm going to watch the movies + fukkatsu no lelouch.
They had to wrap up 17.5 hours of content into 3 movies of 1.5 hours, I guess it's probably mediocre. I'm just gonna rewatch the original I think.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyuse - Feb 24, 2019

218 by crystal4032 »»
May 5, 9:25 PM

» why it's not considered as sequel to 2nd season of original series???

NaughtySempai - May 21, 2021

12 by Leonhart93 »»
Jan 3, 6:27 AM

Poll: » If you were Lelouch, what decision would you choose?

Sanjay63773 - Jan 19, 2023

10 by Leonhart93 »»
Jan 3, 6:26 AM

» Code Geass: Dakkan no Z

quercifolia - Sep 19, 2023

5 by quercifolia »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:45 AM

» Why did they did not continue original timeline? What's up this alternate timeline crap?!?

AnimeJunki3 - Apr 19, 2021

35 by WNightfall »»
Apr 15, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.