Forum Settings
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2018 5:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Probably the best volume yet? Surprised that I may have enjoyed this more than 3, still not sure but Accelerator owned the whole thing, details from the anime were fuzzy, I know he would have some major role, but this was just awesome, that writting is great, he is even better when you are inside his mind and came to understand how he thinks.
And this is something I m noticing alot, each time magic side appears it is boredoom full of messy explanations, whereas with the science side I feel more invested and interested in.
Despite the cool ending that last Touma chapter was really average.

It was simple, but smart and nice to see, how the writter connected both Touma and Ace plots.
PlaycoolOct 31, 2018 5:31 PM
Jan 13, 2019 4:18 PM
Aug 2013
Accelerator saves the night, proving how supreme he is. officially one of my fav characters ❤
On contrary, Index is really getting on my nerves. I hated how she wasn't getting Touma's situation at all and was wasting his time in every possible chance ><"
And I really want to know more about the real Unabara.

Playcool said:

Totally agree. for me the last story was so trivial and felt kinda forced. felt sad for Touma though
__amaterasu__Jan 14, 2019 3:36 AM
Jan 13, 2019 5:35 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
__amaterasu__ said:
Accelerator saves the night, proving how supreme he is. officially one of my fav characters ❤
On contrary, Index is really getting on my nerves. I hated how she wasn't getting Touma's situation at all and was wasting in every possible chance ><"

Playcool said:

Totally agree. for me the last story was so trivial and felt kinda forced. felt sad for Touma though

To Touma and Index's credit, there are better volumes with both of them, dealing with the magic side later on... good look on digesting 9 & 10, they were better on the anime adaptation, definitly the lowest part of reading the LN so far, a shame sijnce I loved that arc on the anime, which had much better pacing there.
Jan 19, 2019 4:12 PM
Aug 2013
Playcool said:

To Touma and Index's credit, there are better volumes with both of them, dealing with the magic side later on... good look on digesting 9 & 10, they were better on the anime adaptation, definitly the lowest part of reading the LN so far, a shame sijnce I loved that arc on the anime, which had much better pacing there.

Interesting. I haven't watched the anime yet, I decided to go first with the novel because I heard it's better. but looking forward to see this in the anime ^^
Jan 22, 2019 4:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
__amaterasu__ said:
Playcool said:

Interesting. I haven't watched the anime yet, I decided to go first with the novel because I heard it's better. but looking forward to see this in the anime ^^

You never seen even Index S1 or 2?
I see, well going with the LN first was the best option, though you could give the anime a try after you finish the arcs said episode adapts, just to get a better idea visually of it.

More topics from this board

» Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 04 Discussion

KitsuFrost - Yesterday

0 by KitsuFrost »»
Yesterday, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 03 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 22, 2018

6 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 23, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 2 Discussion

-DxP- - Feb 25

1 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 20, 2:44 PM

» 20th Anniversary discussion

khoisharky - Apr 9

3 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 10, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 01 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 10, 2018

6 by -DxP- »»
Jan 7, 4:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.