Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2018 6:43 AM
Dec 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, a long chapter. Finally.

Allen and Kanda's friendship is really hilarious. Kanda might have actually killed Allen by accident.
Oct 23, 2018 11:44 AM

May 2013
We need to wait another three months for more answers anyway the dog was named Allen.

Oct 23, 2018 12:00 PM

Sep 2010
Oh boy a somehow long chapter at last, but seriously when TF will we get an actual story progression? I don't wanna bitch about it since Hoshino is sick and all, but more than half of these pages are NOTHING! IF I wait 3 months for one frigging chapter, I just want the story to go forward, not linger without a purpose.

I am a huge fan for this series, but it started to lose me.
Oct 23, 2018 1:17 PM

May 2013
I hate Johnny that much, when I see his face on a page, I don't want to continue the reading (even though this is my favourite manga)
pls kill him in an accident, idc whose fault it would be
Oct 24, 2018 4:01 PM

Feb 2016
Finally a long chapter I'm so happy, and they finally arrived in the place where we can have a few answers!
I would like so much for d gray man to come back to monthly magazine (but impossible with Hoshino's health this way)
Oct 25, 2018 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
The chapter is only long in the number of pages, the plot is not really moving.. Honestly I think that friendship chapter is boring thing in unconsistent publishing manga, at least I want an advance in the plot for the long awaited chapter ...

But the last part maybe can pay for it, I always like Allen and Mana's past ("Don't stop walking, keep moving forward" quote is also always inspiring me), although we don't really know how much of it was the truth, hopefully in the next chapter we will get a new revelation or at least clue about it ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Oct 25, 2018 12:30 PM

Mar 2015
40 pages <3
Ended with a cliffhanger, hope the next chapter to come soon.
Oct 25, 2018 12:48 PM

Mar 2015
Jim_Heart said:
The chapter is only long in the number of pages, the plot is not really moving.. Honestly I think that friendship chapter is boring thing in unconsistent publishing manga, at least I want an advance in the plot for the long awaited chapter ...

But the last part maybe can pay for it, I always like Allen and Mana's past ("Don't stop walking, keep moving forward" quote is also always inspiring me), although we don't really know how much of it was the truth, hopefully in the next chapter we will get a new revelation or at least clue about it ...

I was also thinking the plot isn't going forward, but I realized that Hoshino is keeping her pace when I re-read the manga in tanko, that is beeing published in Brazil, curretly in vol. 25. Wait many months to have this king of chapter may be boring sometimes, but it's not like she is stalling, for me, the storytelling's cadence is one of the best qualities in D.Gray-man.
Oct 25, 2018 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
Ah very nice, a long chapter. Plot did not progress a lot in this one either but I'm actually fine with this chapter, I liked it quite a bit. I also did not have to reread the last couple of chapter to remember what happened this time...

well now we wait again
Oct 31, 2018 10:50 PM

Apr 2016
the dog :.:
finally it sinks in to Allen that Timcanpy is gone...
it looks like Allen might be making it closer to his goal, the mansion he sees in Nea's memories, I feel it might be somewhere near where they are
Nov 1, 2018 8:42 PM

Jan 2009
Awesome cover page.
For the chapter, the art is amazing as usual.
Pretty good chapter focusing on Allen and Kanda conversation.
So this is where Johnny part ends, you did great pal, take some rest.xD
Seems like Allen’s past incoming. :)
Dec 19, 2018 5:15 AM

Feb 2013
Cool, we will see his past.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

6 by Illyricus »»
3 hours ago

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.