Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2018 12:21 PM

Apr 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we finally had Nisaka´s point of view, now we can just wait for Neji´s answer. Although there is no way the story would end in Nisaka x Neji relationship, it was good chapter overall.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Oct 13, 2018 5:50 PM

Oct 2012
Masshiroi said:
So we finally had Nisaka´s point of view, now we can just wait for Neji´s answer. Although there is no way the story would end in Nisaka x Neji relationship, it was good chapter overall.

It wasn't as bad as most of the previous ones, that's for sure.

Even though I find Nisaka's attitude towards his object of love bit weird. I mean, you usually don't yell on your loved one when they are trying approach you, you're usually very happy when near them. I know he's probably suffering near him, wanting more, being jealous everytime Neji is with Misaki but still. His choice was correct though because to un-love someone you need to have some time without them else whole situation would be even more painful for both of you.

Seems like he's pretty messed up in his head too with all of his talk about self-restriction of his feelings and inner punishment. Forceful and selfish guy, not a really someone you can look up to.

Also, kissing someone without his agreement is like big no-no, I mean, most people wouldn't probably care a lot about something like that but the fact he basically invaded his privacy without any consent is a lot bigger issue, I would be mad at him for doing this for sure, not for the kiss alone, that's minor issue. There is nothing worse than forcing your selfish love on someone else, I bet he was like Ewww, when he heard Nisaka kissed him.
Oct 13, 2018 6:12 PM
Jun 2017
What if this manga ends up being an advertisement campaign by the government of Japan for a notice system? Lol
Oct 13, 2018 11:00 PM
Mar 2015
You can't kiss friends

Oddly enough Taichi in Chapter 138 of Chihayafuru left Chihaya with similar words. He could not stay around her just as a friend
Oct 15, 2018 12:42 PM

Apr 2018
YURI_ON_ICE_YASS said:
What if this manga ends up being an advertisement campaign by the government of Japan for a notice system? Lol

That wouldn´t surprise me at all. Japanese are able to do anything :D
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Oct 16, 2018 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
well that was extreme..this was getting good...in a comments I saw people like kiss him already lol
Oct 17, 2018 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
This chapter had me screaming so much. My heart is seriously breaking. I really loved Neji's face through this all, tho. The expressions in this manga have always had such a huge impact on me <3

Oct 19, 2018 10:24 AM
Sep 2012
I knew Neji's first words were going to be "why me"! Glad he didn't instantly dismiss Nisaka or go gross you're gay like many people would do. Anyone see this is as the yaoi version of Hanabi and Sanae from Scum's Wish?

Looking forward to next week!
Sep 27, 2020 2:46 PM
Apr 2018
Nejima doesnt understand OMG... That's not what u have to do
Mar 23, 2021 4:25 AM
Feb 2014
God I love Neji. His first thought to his friend coming out was "why me?".

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.