Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 26, 2023 9:31 PM

May 2023
Just like what I mentioned in the title "Where to start reading the manga after the anime?".

I was just wondering if I should go read the manga since it appears the anime has no more hope to have a new season or concluding it.

So I just think to just get it done with the manga? Where do I start?

I can see that there is around 62 chapters so maybe I can start where the anime ended over?

Why is there like 200+ chapters while this was just listed here as 60 chapters??
BadSenpaiSep 26, 2023 9:37 PM
Sep 26, 2023 10:56 PM
Oct 2021
it's been years so i don't remember where to continue but that thing is Long because it has 2 endings 😬
one with each girl
ngl don't even bother, there are better mangas to waste your time with 😭
Sep 27, 2023 12:59 AM
Sep 2016
At first I‘d recommend reading the Manga completely from the start, because in it there are situations & parts which aren‘t even in the anime. Those will be kinda important to understand things better for the on-going-story.

The Manga has two different ending-routes. The Ririna-Route & the Misaki-Route, where either of them get their happy end.

To answer ur question:

Volume 6 is where we are at the end of the anime. So it continues in Volume 7. The problem is, that the end scene from the anime, where Ririna & Misaki both wear a wedding dress, isn‘t really in the manga, because the manga obviously continues.
Sep 27, 2023 1:15 AM

May 2023
Reply to angel1309
it's been years so i don't remember where to continue but that thing is Long because it has 2 endings 😬
one with each girl
ngl don't even bother, there are better mangas to waste your time with 😭
@angel1309 Maybe I am on the minority but I liked the premise of the story (just despises the MC and the way they treated Misaki). Thats why I wanna continue to the manga.
Sep 27, 2023 1:17 AM

May 2023
Reply to Yasugoii
At first I‘d recommend reading the Manga completely from the start, because in it there are situations & parts which aren‘t even in the anime. Those will be kinda important to understand things better for the on-going-story.

The Manga has two different ending-routes. The Ririna-Route & the Misaki-Route, where either of them get their happy end.

To answer ur question:

Volume 6 is where we are at the end of the anime. So it continues in Volume 7. The problem is, that the end scene from the anime, where Ririna & Misaki both wear a wedding dress, isn‘t really in the manga, because the manga obviously continues.
@xZeroTwo where is this exactly on volume 7 and what chapter?.. I dont really feel the need to go over all skipped details since I am only wanting to see how the story ends. I see that anime has some injected scenes but I dont really sweat it at all.
Sep 27, 2023 1:45 AM
Sep 2016
BadSenpai said:
@xZeroTwo where is this exactly on volume 7 and what chapter?.. I dont really feel the need to go over all skipped details since I am only wanting to see how the story ends. I see that anime has some injected scenes but I dont really sweat it at all.

I can‘t assure you 100% what chapter it is. But my Manga atleast says „Volume 6; Chapter 23“.

You should atleast start reading at that chapter. Otherwise u‘ll probably get confused, because there is so much difference between the Anime ending & the manga continuing. Like that u‘ll get a smooth transition of the manga‘s on-going-story.
Sep 27, 2023 6:08 AM
Jul 2022
The anime leaves off at chapter 118.
The last scene in the anime where Ririna and Misaki have wedding dresses, alongside the scene where Nisaka visits Yukari's house is not canon.

If you are really eager to carry on the story and know what happens next, I would suggest not reading from the beginning and starting at chapter 118. I started from the beginning and realised the anime adapted everything up until chapter 118 so I wouldn't worry about potentially missing details from not starting in the beginning.

Also ignore the haters, the anime itself received substantial criticism for absurd reasons so if you genuinely enjoyed the anime, I would suggest you read the manga as I adored it and know it was spectacular.
Sep 27, 2023 4:48 PM

May 2023
Reply to kou_starz
The anime leaves off at chapter 118.
The last scene in the anime where Ririna and Misaki have wedding dresses, alongside the scene where Nisaka visits Yukari's house is not canon.

If you are really eager to carry on the story and know what happens next, I would suggest not reading from the beginning and starting at chapter 118. I started from the beginning and realised the anime adapted everything up until chapter 118 so I wouldn't worry about potentially missing details from not starting in the beginning.

Also ignore the haters, the anime itself received substantial criticism for absurd reasons so if you genuinely enjoyed the anime, I would suggest you read the manga as I adored it and know it was spectacular.
@kou_starz someone did said that chapter 119 was a good starting point. Guess ill just go do that. Aside from the MC and the way Misaki was treated, I really loved the premise. Thanks.

It atleast motivated me to finish the story.

Sep 27, 2023 6:10 PM
Jul 2022
BadSenpai said:
@kou_starz someone did said that chapter 119 was a good starting point. Guess ill just go do that. Aside from the MC and the way Misaki was treated, I really loved the premise. Thanks.

what do you mean by "the way Misaki was treated"?
Are you referring to her upbringing or the conduct of the ministry or some other?
I don't really remember anyone being unpleasant towards her in the anime.
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

May 2023
Reply to kou_starz
BadSenpai said:

what do you mean by "the way Misaki was treated"?
Are you referring to her upbringing or the conduct of the ministry or some other?
I don't really remember anyone being unpleasant towards her in the anime.
@kou_starz well yeah..

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

» About Yuusuke (Ending Spoiler)

snuckie - Jan 7, 2023

1 by Argentin »»
Feb 1, 2023 11:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.