Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2018 1:28 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ugh, I guess this author really enjoys bitter ends… Did Euan really had to die? It felt rushed and out of place, like it happened just for the sake of making this ending more tragic, meh :< I’m glad that Ray and Gabriel were able to find each other eventually, but that’s not enough… Also, Joshua was an important character before, and he pretty much disappeared in the last two volumes, such a waste!

In the end it was a fine, oldschool story, sometimes I felt like I was reading another shoujo classic, although the ending kinda ruined it for me. Or, at least, wasn’t nearly as good or thrilling as I expected it to be. I did enjoy the artstyle, although sometimes I had a tough time telling some of the characters apart, their anathomy wasn’t quite realistic, and objectively I’d say it’s average at best. Buuuut it also fits the mood of this story, I suppose?
In the end I don’t regret reading it, but I definitely expected more from another series by the author of “The Flowers of Evil”, which I really adored. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Savage Garden Chapter 28 Discussion

stickymochi - May 7, 2011

5 by MastaJ »»
Mar 13, 2014 12:48 AM

Poll: » Savage Garden Chapter 27 Discussion

stickymochi - Apr 4, 2011

0 by stickymochi »»
Apr 4, 2011 7:21 PM

» Savage Garden Chapter 26

Maskonna - Mar 5, 2011

0 by Maskonna »»
Mar 5, 2011 7:41 PM

Poll: » Savage Garden Chapter 20 Discussion

Lunar191 - Nov 1, 2010

0 by Lunar191 »»
Nov 1, 2010 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.