Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2018 3:21 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, I'm definitely in love with this one now, it was another great episode, I love the way the narrative develops.

It was the shopping day, and since Mrs. Potter likes to talk, the kids went to check out the port while their mother stayed behind to do the shopping, and hear the news. They went there because Abel felt like it, he wants to be a sailor after all, but I hated the way he was shoved, and made fun of by that rude man. But well, it seems there are some wolves attacking the nearby ranches, and a ranch that is closing down because there is no one to inherit it, just like Potter's store, which will end with her. And that was when their mother heard about how Potter's son became a sailor, and died in a storm in the sea.

Back at home, Georgie tries to help Abel, and mentions his dream, he then decides to tell his mother that he wants to be a sailor, but she was still shocked with what happened to Potter's son, and went as far as slapping him, saying that she's against it. But it were the aforementioned wolves that ended up bringing them together again. They worked together to build a new fence, and Abel realized that he still can't leave things to Arthur, since he was the one that saved the sheeps, and his little brother from the wolves' attack in the end. So at least for now, he gave up on becoming a sailor. And it seems there is another time skip coming up, and another girl that might make things interesting. I can't wait.
FayrinOct 1, 2018 3:24 PM
Aug 17, 2022 8:06 PM

Jun 2014
Abel appears to have given up on becoming a sailor, which has made his mother very happy. Working on a farm is definitely safer than being at sea on a regular basis, especially in those days.

Those wolves are certainly pesky. They should lay some stone on the ground around the fence to stop them from digging underneath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lady Georgie Episode 16 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 2, 2018

2 by ggultra2764 »»
Apr 17, 9:01 AM

» Where can I watch Lady Georgie?

Tiffany_05 - Jun 2, 2022

13 by wuonias »»
Oct 7, 2023 4:34 AM

Poll: » Lady Georgie Episode 45 Discussion

shiroi-ookami - Oct 27, 2014

7 by SpeedwagonJunior »»
Sep 4, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Lady Georgie Episode 5 Discussion

Fayrin - Sep 29, 2018

2 by Estefan »»
Feb 9, 2023 7:26 AM

Poll: » Lady Georgie Episode 44 Discussion

Fayrin - Oct 10, 2018

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 6, 2022 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.