Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2018 11:30 PM
May 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was so funny Kid had it coming after all that my guess is that after the last scene 1) Ran will go to wake up Kazuha and she quickly go to "save"heiji probably she will aikido their ass and she will get angry at heiji for not realising that it wasnt her so he will give up again on the confession 2) Conan will go to see if things are ok and he will see them and shout that it is not really kazuha again Kid will get his ass kicked 3) heiji will realise it himself that its not really Kazuha because of her reaction 4) or Kid will tell try to escape the kiss and get his ass kicked. So yea Kid get prepered for a good beating
Sep 12, 2018 4:44 AM

Mar 2018
I loved this chapter so much! This has honestly become my favorite chapter, simply because of that last scene LOL. I was laughing so hard! It's always fun to watch Kid get owned (haha, sorry Kaito)--he's definitely not getting out of this one without at least a bruise.
And while honestly, if that scene actually happens, I think it would be hilarious, but at the same time, I'm really hoping he gets out of it, since KAITO BELONGS TO AOKO ONLY. (Sorry, my shipping instincts are kicking in, LOL)

Honestly though, Kid's facial expressions in this chapter made my day:

But seriously, I think I'm going to make this my background:

Also, just wait until this scene is put into the anime.
Dazel1412Sep 12, 2018 5:10 AM
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."

Sep 12, 2018 1:33 PM

Oct 2011
And they say romance is dead XD

Sep 12, 2018 2:13 PM

May 2013
So Heiji still didn't realize she's Kaito kid in disguise.

Sep 13, 2018 1:39 PM

Mar 2018
I think the most likely scenario is that Heiji is not aware that Kazuha is Kid in disguise, but what if he does know and is just trolling him? LOL.

I think that if Heiji does know, it's possible he knows about the plan that Shinichi's parents came up with (in terms of taking down the organization), and is trying to put Kid on the spot. Maybe this heist will where Conan may enlist Kid to help them out...?
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."

Nov 30, 2018 10:13 PM

Nov 2016
Hahaha oh man, he really didn't notice it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 23, 2019 7:29 PM

Feb 2011
HILARIOUS

kaito makes the best faces
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 864 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

2 by KoniginElle »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 863 Discussion

Utsune - Jun 30, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 24, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 862 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 23, 2013

11 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 861 Discussion

takarabako - Jun 18, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 860 Discussion

uzee - Jun 8, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 17, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.