Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 31, 2009 8:32 PM

May 2009
Really ?...

Wow , with Mao at the beginning i thought she would be something new and original and get out of the cliched "childhood friend that comes back and falls in love with main character" but i guess not. She can be used to describe what i think about this show.

Everyone has their preferences for couples of course , and i really enjoyed all the Futami X Kazuki stuff but the other couple ? : way to drag Hoshino around for about 20+ episodes just to drop her in the last few minutes...

All in all a very cliched show , with way too many easy predictions. I can`t say I didn`t enjoy it since I felt empathy for Hoshino and rage against Mao , so at least this show didn`t leave me indifferent .

I`ll give it 8/10 just for Futami X Kuzaki who were the couple that brought this show out of the gutter.
Sep 2, 2009 2:19 PM
Jul 2008
Lol, I have the same view as most of you

Kazuki was the man!!

TBH, near the end of the series I would just skip past have the Kouichi scenes. Overall a great series but a shame Kouichi got a WAY more screen time than Kazuki did!
Sep 2, 2009 2:22 PM

Jul 2009
Kazuki is a better person and a better story than Kouichi, and yes i skip Kouichi's arc more
Sep 10, 2009 10:35 PM

Apr 2009
well,I'm happy at the ending,,yeah, a it's predictable..

because I enjoyed a lot...

10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2009 4:04 PM

Aug 2008
Undoubtedly Kazuki was the best character!

Mao and Kouichi:
I love you ... to find someone better.
Oct 1, 2009 7:18 AM

Aug 2009
Kuzaki X Futami FOREVER!
Kouichi X Mao FUCK BOTH OF THEM!

I feel sorry for both Yuumi and Kai. :(

7/10
Oct 13, 2009 10:04 AM
Apr 2009
predictable ending
but still a cute and smooth ending !
hehe, i'll just read the manga to see the story with the other girls :P
Oct 20, 2009 9:46 AM
Oct 2009
i liked the part during the flashbacks when sakino was hugging kuzaki from the bike..

oh well.... futami x kuzaki is good too..

at least the break up and rejection are better than the school days ending..

guibsOct 20, 2009 9:55 AM
Oct 25, 2009 7:50 PM

Jun 2009
As others have said, predictable ending ect. But its a ending i enjoyed watching play out. I feel bad for Hoshino but i think she'll get over it fairly quickly, shes stronger than she was before, Kai is also incredibly strong willed, so theres no problem there either.

Thinking i'll be giving this a 8/10, would've given it a 9 but there was too many things that just annoyed me, the writers, some of the story ect. Didn't hate any of the characters though, Art and music was fine. Might drop it down to 7 later on but we'll see.

Enjoyed this show in any case, glad i watched it, was slow going at the start, watched 2 episodes then i stopped and watched like 2 different shows as i was bored o.O only truely got hooked around ep 9-10ish.
Nov 9, 2009 1:41 AM
Apr 2008
OH MY GOSH!! I absolutely LOVE the ending. :D About time, won't you say? xD
Dec 10, 2009 8:33 AM

Oct 2009
I didn't want it to happen, but can't help but be happy that it did :)
Lovely ending.
Loved how Kazuki ended with Futami, and Sakino had a cute end last week too :D
Happy with Mao and Kai being all friendly now, and he seems to be doing well, fluffy apron and all.

Yuumi. What the hell. She hardly seemed very upset at all. ehh.
Maybe i'm not remembering it clearly, it was all of about half an hour ago.
I loved her and Kouichi, and all could have been rectified by a couple of tears towards the end :P paha i'm a horrible person.

Kouichi and Mao.
Wow, well i never wanted it to happen.
I hated that she was in love with someone who considered her their sister, but somehow, he did the right thing and told Yuumi very well, and he looked so cool jumping over the fence at somepoint that I have to forget all my negatives about it :S

I didn't like the whole he had been lying to himself blahh, after watching 23 episodes of him being really into Hoshino, with just slight things towards the end that seemed a bit cheap.
But the I love you Mao-NEECHAN, somehow made it all better.
Dec 29, 2009 2:34 PM
Dec 2009
> I didn't want it to happen, but can't help but be happy that it did :)
> Lovely ending.

As with others, I was a bit disappointed - not so much with the ending, but with the way
it was done. It seemed that the ending was a bit rushed - perhaps to meet a production
schedule or an episode limit. That really is too bad.

> Loved how Kazuki ended with Futami, and Sakino had a cute end last week too :D

I was especially sad for Sakino. I thought that Sakino and Kazuki were the better match - then again, maybe not - but she had put a lot of effort into the relationship. Anyway, "best match" isn't necessarily how love works. And she knew it too, she could have just left Eriko sit on the swing, instead of encouraging her to go after Kazuki.

I would love to see a KimiKiss "After Story" series, following up on the lives of the
characters a few years later - especially with Asuka-san finding her own "special one".

> Yuumi. What the hell. She hardly seemed very upset at all. ehh.
> Maybe i'm not remembering it clearly, it was all of about half an hour ago.
> I loved her and Kouichi, and all could have been rectified by a couple of tears towards the end :P paha i'm a horrible person.

It's really clear from the previous several episodes that Yuumi could see it coming;
Kouichi was often distracted, and many of those times Mao was in his direct line-of-sight. She even said so at their parting - that she'd been watching him and knew his thoughts. I think he handled the matter badly, but typical of a teenaged boy. Better that he had seen her to the train station, so she could go home with a happy day behind her. He could have broken the news to her on the first visit to her new home. However that would have made more difficult the dramatic ending. But I think the writers could have managed something suitable with one or two more episodes. Maybe the fireworks display was the determining factor.

> Kouichi and Mao.
> Wow, well i never wanted it to happen.
> I hated that she was in love with someone who considered her their sister, but somehow, he did the right thing and told Yuumi very well, and he looked so cool jumping over the fence at somepoint that I have to forget all my negatives about it :S

Hmm, mixed thoughts you have?

> I didn't like the whole he had been lying to himself blahh, after watching 23 episodes of him being really into Hoshino, with just slight things towards the end that seemed a bit cheap.

What's he going to do? Mao has a boyfriend, and even Kouichi knows it would be tacky to try to break them up. So he goes with the one he has.

> But the I love you Mao-NEECHAN, somehow made it all better.

And, as others have noted, cliched. It's the ending that most of us were expecting,
despite our higher hopes. All in all, I still consider it a "keeper". I'm going to buy the boxed set. Wish it came in English-Dub, though ...

Deni
Jan 14, 2010 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
That was a great episode! I especially loved when Futami got hit by that bus...Oh wait that is what I wanted to happen.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Feb 10, 2010 3:44 PM

May 2008
I give it a 8. The series was good and the ending was alright.
Feb 16, 2010 2:28 AM

Jul 2008
This episode did all the things it needed to do imo. It was a strong ending. Yuumi's fawewell to Kouichi was emphatic and Mao certainly needed to find some happiness, even if was from progressively stronger Kouichi. I enjoyed the series, and thought it had a lot of good moments with a strong cast of characters done the right way, however cliche they may have been. 9/10
Mar 11, 2010 9:28 AM
Oct 2007
TYSM said:
In the scene where Hoshino said to Kouichi, "Let's shake hands" in the darkness of the Library; her tone of voice was perfect. Soft, gentle and half a whisper. Really reflected her sadness and at the same time, her spirit and will to move on from the relationship.This was one of the best and most emotional scenes for me in the entire series.

I finished rewatching this the other day and I have to agree with you. I remember when I watched this the first time I supported mao and didnt care for yuumi that much and that goodbye scene didnt really affect me. This time I took a hit and im still feeling the effects of it lol.
Still love this anime I might watch it again now lol.
May 13, 2010 6:07 AM

May 2010
I for one didn't thought the ending was that bad to be honest. I am glad Kouichi dumped Hoshino, those two were so boring together. Acting shy around each other all the time didn't do it for me. (though it got slightly better near the ending, might be because Hoshino was moving soon) I mostly skipped those scenes, either way on the other hand I thought Kazuki and Fatumi were great together. The only person I felt bad for was Sakino, but she'll be fine I s'ppose.

The ending was cliche, point taken, but it could've been predicted from the start/mid-way through the series that Kouichi would end up with Mao. I think they'd match quite well, as been seen throughout the anime. I am especially happy for Mao, since she somehow was being left out in the last-episodes.

8/10 for me.
YzoriMay 13, 2010 6:11 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2010 1:00 AM
Jun 2009
Kouichi x Mao?

Fail of the Century.

*rage*
Jun 19, 2010 11:55 AM

Aug 2007
Mao was the right call, but waht was Kazuki thinking? The fun, energetic, athletic Sakino or the quiet, weird, nerdy Futami? Sakino got screwed in this series. What a shame.
Jun 25, 2010 10:42 AM
Mar 2010
bah coulda been better oO
Jul 7, 2010 12:16 AM
Dec 2009
Ending could of been better. Happy it ended with the couples I wanted, but the downside was how Kouchi and Mao barley had anytime showing their relationship, at least one episode of them being together would of made it complete for me.

The story was alright, but the beginning was a total bore for me, especially since I've watched many drama and romance animes that are more tensed than this, but the last few episodes made it interesting. I dropped this anime once because of the first few episodes, but after re watching this, I don't regret it :) .

I'm going to read the manga, but I'm sure I've completed this before, but I don't recall, lol. Seemed very familiar when I was watching this.

Overall it was good, the last few episodes though, and a little of the middle. I liked how they did the movie, all of them should of watched it together.

6.5/10 = 7/10 *Rounded* But probably a solid 7.
tag©.androgynous
Jul 18, 2010 9:34 PM

Sep 2009
I don't liked the end with was so predictable.
I cryed so badly because of yuumi. T.T
Poor Yuumi, i wanted her with him in end is so unfair. T_T
Jul 22, 2010 6:32 PM
Mar 2009
i finished Kimikiss Pure Rouge, mixed feelings for ending..

Jul 27, 2010 7:27 PM
Jul 2010
Wow such a disappointment poor Yuumi I totally thought Kouichi would choose her in the end :(
Aug 8, 2010 7:19 AM

May 2009
Sobzob said:
Ahahahahahaha
hahaha
Hahaha.
Awful show, 5/10.

Thats quite harsh, i wouldn't say awful it's more like predictable has hell since the 2nd or 3th episode

Overall i give it a 7\10
Aug 22, 2010 8:15 AM

Jun 2010
Aw man the ending... It shouls have had 1 more episode to see how it al went a few years later and stuff.

And it's great that Kouichi and Mao are together but Kazuki should be with Asuka and not with Eriko.... :(

Sep 4, 2010 8:53 AM

Jun 2010
honestly, i can relate to this anime and i can't remember how many times i almost cried during the last few episodes... [almost being a lie, of course]

in the end, this made me realize something. in love, there will always be someone that will get hurt... it's just a simple part of it. but you shouldn't give up, you'll never know when you might get another chance. just like mao and sanada...

tl;dr: love is a risk... kimikiss showed everyone that. :D

10/10 -for me, at least..
Sep 6, 2010 7:07 AM

Oct 2009
huft.. I hated this anime!!!

first i rate it 7/10 and.. after watch in the end of stories..

Kouichi chose Mao.. i rate it 2/10..

Poor Hoshino-san..

but i like Kazuki-san ending.. Finaly.. Futami-san realize her feeling for Kazuki...

i hate this anime!!

Oct 19, 2010 6:30 PM

Jul 2010
Good Ending but in the end three people hurt :(
Oct 29, 2010 3:15 AM
Jun 2010
to be honest i dunno how to feel about this ending. I was rooting for mao and koichi, but i feel sorry for yumni. Kinda sad its finished though,
Nov 6, 2010 8:41 PM

Aug 2010
Alright good show. Hoshino and Kai are good sports, and I wanted Koichi and Mao. The only problem I had is Sakino. She deserved someone. I think it would have been easier to write in a Futami is okay alone (not suppose to sound mean) and Kazuki and Sakino end up together. That's the only thing that kept it from getting a 10.
Nov 7, 2010 1:07 AM

Jun 2010
I had mixed feelings for the series. The beginning started okay as the relationships became evident. But then it dragged on for a bit... The last 3 minutes of this episode really ended it. I also felt that Sakino too should have been with someone but it was a tough choice if I was Kazuki.
I'd give this a 7.5.
Nov 17, 2010 11:06 PM

May 2010
mixed feelings too...i feel kinda bad for yuumi and sakino,and i hope too that kazuki didn't end up with eriko...but i was hoping from the time that mao dated kai that kouichi will be with her in the end than kai...
Nov 29, 2010 1:35 PM

Oct 2008
I, too, had mixed feelings overall about the series while watching it. That is, feeling irritated as well as going "yay!!" when it went "my way", which it did often times, seeing as it was fairly predictable in the long run. (Not that it bothers me seeing as I liked the way it unfolded and how it was written).

When all is said and done, what I liked the most about this series was the character development. Yuumi went from a shy girl to a quite out-going, stronger person. Kai irritated me at first, while in the end I found myself symphatizing with him. Futami got less cold and you could symphatize with her as well - the list goes on and on, and really getting to know the characters and their backgrounds was enjoyable.

Of course it saddened me to see Kouichi and Yuumi break up, not to mention seeing Kai and Sakino ending up alone, but that's the way it should have gone as well. I think Sakino was my favourite female character, yet I wished for Kazuki to get together with Futami, which happened in a most fabulous manner.

I do agree that Kouichi went from bearable (the beginning) to likeable (mid-series) to quite annoying and wimpy (few last eps before this final ep), but I really like it how he stepped up in the end. I don't think it's fair to hate on him; he did the right thing for not hurting the girl she was going out with any further and telling her the truth about liking Mao, even if it hurt Yuumi at that time. It's not like Kouichi cheated on her or anything.

I did sense the Kouichi x Mao outcome coming quite early into the series, even though, funnily enough, Kouichi didn't really show much (romantic) interest towards Mao until the last few eps. Well, he was a wimpy guy after all.

So in the end, I think this show was quite fabulous for its not-overtly-happy and more "realistic" approach to things, and even though my favourite character (Sakino) and the other two likeable characters (Yuumi & Kai) didn't get a happy ending - I think the pairings worked out just like I wanted them to work out, and the "losers" grew in the process as well. Sadness and love in a nice balance. I do think that the series was of very high quality (production-wise) as well, so it enhanced things further! If only they focused more on Kuryuu and Shijou, especially, for whom I felt sorry for despite her positive outlook on things. ;<

Maybe I'm just an overly romantic person and a die-hard fan of sloooow romance-series, but this one gets a 9/10 from me.
Dec 19, 2010 11:50 AM

Aug 2010
r0derix said:
Mao was the right call, but waht was Kazuki thinking? The fun, energetic, athletic Sakino or the quiet, weird, nerdy Futami? Sakino got screwed in this series. What a shame.

Agrred no idea wat Kazuki was thinking
How does game and manga differ btw?
Ragna92Dec 19, 2010 12:50 PM
Dec 29, 2010 11:05 PM

Nov 2010
Just finished.. I have mixed feelings about the ending.

I wanted Kazuki to be with Sakino, it only makes sense since they have quite a bit in common. But instead, it's all about the quiet, non-talkative and unfriendly Futami he ends up with.

It's to be expected that Kouchi ends up with Mao. Typical "childhood-friend ends up with childhood-friend" ending. I was sad that Yuumi-san didn't end up with Kouchi, even though she "said" she had a lot of fun.

If anything, it should have ended with a not-so-predictable ending. What annoyed me the most is how pathetic the main character was. Kouchi, who has initial feelings for Yuumi-chan, keeps getting confused throughout 23.5 episodes. He doesn't know how he feels for 23.5 episodes. Seriously? Grow some balls man. Oh wait, let's do that in the last 5 minutes of the 24th episode. A girl who's as perfect as Yuumi-chan has to find out after 23.5 episodes that her boyfriend doesn't love her? -_-
UltimaniumXDec 29, 2010 11:10 PM
Jan 1, 2011 11:52 PM

Nov 2010
The ending was so predictable. Too bad Kouichi and Yumi broke up. Someone should burn Kouichi... He been pissing me off for the last few episode.Aleast Futami and Aihara finally together at the end.
Jan 4, 2011 4:11 PM

Jul 2010
nee-san (sister), lover and childhood friend came back after only 2 years but pathetic hero didn't recognized him.. great. then pathetic hero and heroine thought they r brother and sister, so heroine helped him to get new girlfriend, while pathetic hero helped her to get a new boyfriend. awesome.

pathetic hero and heroine were so happy but after sometime heroine thought she's lying to everyone, so she dumped the big guy, but pathetic hero was doing really great with his new girlfriend. in last ep, he suddenly realized that he is also lying to everyone, so he dumped his girlfriend and come back to pathetic heroine.

the most amazing thing was pathetic hero new girlfriend was also lying to herself and everyone. because when pathetic hero told her, i'm sorry, now get the hell out of here, she said, oh come on. i already knew that. you don't need to say sorry or anything. i'm not feeling sad, even though i was crying on my transfer to new school, but now that you dumped me officially. i realized, my feelings were lying. i just wanted to have a good time and a good kiss. so don't mind me and go to your heroine, pathetic hero-san.

what a great story, i'm really moved.

The only thing i liked in this series was Aihara and Futami. great pairing. otherwise this series was a pure 1/10 from me.
Jan 7, 2011 6:21 PM
May 2007
All the people I liked in the anime (Yuumi, Sakino, Kai) got screwed over.

I'd like to think that those three found someone better and lived happily ever after while the two couples lived miserably afterwards.
Jan 9, 2011 8:59 AM
Mar 2009
I loved this anime overall but i thought the ending was so sad. Mainly because i was rooting for Sakino and Yuumi. It seems like in the end, the ones who did the most damage to those around them were the ones who got the happy endings. Mao and Kouichi both got a boyfriend, girlfriend whom they spend most of the series with, only to abandon them near the end for someone else with almost no development between them (the last frigging episode for poor Yuumi!). And then you've got Futami, who was a total user and a-hole to Aihara the whole series, while Sakino was quietly trying her best to get Aihara to notice her and not be unfair to him. And then there is Kai who i didn't like very much at the start but he became a really outstanding man by the end of the story with the way he handled everything Mao did to him. And, none of them, not Yuumi, Sakino or Kai got anything in the end. At least Sakino and Kai took it with a smile on their face and a new resolve, but poor Yuumi looked like she would die of misery. What a way to spend your last day at a school, with a guy who is deciding he doesnt love you anymore and has found someone new. The overall show was still very good but the ending hurt so much.

Yuumi forever!! <3
Jan 12, 2011 4:48 PM

Jan 2008
Kouichi is such an ass to dump Yuumi and went for Mao. WHAT A JERK!
Jan 15, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2010
Ragnarok428 said:
I loved this anime overall but i thought the ending was so sad. Mainly because i was rooting for Sakino and Yuumi. It seems like in the end, the ones who did the most damage to those around them were the ones who got the happy endings. Mao and Kouichi both got a boyfriend, girlfriend whom they spend most of the series with, only to abandon them near the end for someone else with almost no development between them (the last frigging episode for poor Yuumi!). And then you've got Futami, who was a total user and a-hole to Aihara the whole series, while Sakino was quietly trying her best to get Aihara to notice her and not be unfair to him. And then there is Kai who i didn't like very much at the start but he became a really outstanding man by the end of the story with the way he handled everything Mao did to him. And, none of them, not Yuumi, Sakino or Kai got anything in the end. At least Sakino and Kai took it with a smile on their face and a new resolve, but poor Yuumi looked like she would die of misery. What a way to spend your last day at a school, with a guy who is deciding he doesnt love you anymore and has found someone new. The overall show was still very good but the ending hurt so much.

Yuumi forever!! <3

Lol i felt the same. I think sakino and yuumi deserved a happy ending but guess they dont get it. But this is a VN adaption and the people who directed this show basically decided the ending couples. (too bad every adaption never ends the way i want it too)
Jan 20, 2011 9:26 AM

Nov 2007
5/10

I was able to finish it but man it got boring at the end. it took that long for him and Mao and Ihara and Futami to get together? Hoshino just kind of faded away, she knew but it didn't even really bother her. I preferred Sakino but I guess he never had interest in her besides as a friend. never got to see much of their movie.

again this wasn't anything bad.... it just wasn't very good either.
Feb 5, 2011 2:07 PM

Jun 2009
yey !!.. im glad that Kouchi ended up with Mao .. because if not, i will be sulking again for 2 weeks like the time i watched School days .. i love mao,,she's my favorite girL in this series and also futami ..
Apr 4, 2011 4:15 PM
Apr 2011
Damn. What an ending...

The Bad:

Kouichi X Mao...What the hell are these writers thinking?! Wasting such a good pair Kouichi X Yumi. When Yumi confessed to Kouichi that she'll transfer to a different school and then Kouichi tells her that he'll get a job so that he could see her every week, that was one of the saddest and most memorable scene in this series. But the writers ruined it by dumping Yumi and creating a half-assed pair Kouichi X Mao in the end. Everything that Kai and Yumi worked for are wasted. Why does childhood friends always wins? Why can't a shy-hardworking girl win?

The Good:

Aihara X Futami...Oh boy. The only thing that saved the series from a total disaster. I have rooted for Aihara X Futami since episode 1. Why? Because Futami really needs someone that will love her and appreciate her for what she is and will help her change for the better. Another great thing about this pair is that its not the usual anime couple so their interactions are unique...Aihara is THE MAN. He showed that you can achieve your dreams through perseverance and hard work. He became a regular soccer member and got the girl that he wants.

Sakino, on the other hand, can survive even without Aihara. And Aihara treated her only as a friend since ep1. So its not like her feelings will be returned even without a rival like Futami.

My only complaint is that they didn't show an epilogue. I really wanted to see how Aihara X Futami's relationship progresses.
Apr 23, 2011 1:57 AM
Apr 2011
sigh sigh...Meh i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this anime until episode 13 when kouichi said hes gonna work and meet her and always be together. I thought it was soooooooo touching.

I really wished the anime ended there. hated the ending so much so that i made an account here after searching forums after forums to rant out my anger toward kouichixmao ending. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i watched until ep 19 and i knew something was gonna be wrong and went to watch the ending straight and as i thought..

poor yumi, she just became the saddest dumped girl in anime of all time. This anime reminds me of Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka. just that the latter had the happy ending that i prefered, while this was such a disappointment for me. Like yumi was always been there for him and after all those promises, he just dumped her for mao? like wtf?!?!?! MAO ?!?!? everytime i see MAO it reminds me of Mao the communist. Such a piss off. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AKLSDJKLASJFKLDSJLGKJDFKLGJDFK:LGJDK:LFGJKLDFJGKLDFG
DFGKLDFJGKLDFJG:LKJDFLGK:JDFKLGJLDFK:GJK:LDFJGL
DFGKJLDFJGK:LJDFLGKJDFLKGJKLDFJGK:LDJG:LKDFJGKLDFJGKL:DFJGKLJDFGK:LJDFK:LGJDFKLGJDFK:LGJLDK:FGJDF

YUMMMMMMI FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
May 14, 2011 3:59 PM

Mar 2011
Wow, I didn't expect it to end in this fashion.

anyways, very good series in general, i'd give it a 8.5/10 for the whole anime (rounded up its 9/10 ;])

Love the series, finished it in a week and a half.

Loved the couple pairings, figured this would happen.

Another thing was the montage at the end. amazing. showed all the key moments in the romance story throughout the whole anime loved it.

Another anime completed !
I'm glad i choose to watch this :D

May 19, 2011 2:45 AM
Apr 2011
Im glad futami and aihara end up together, they are my fave couple. Their relationship is the most interesting part in the anime.

I like the character of Mao because she is the most cheerful, I feel sad for Yumi though.
Jul 13, 2011 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
megara said:

I'd like to think that those three found someone better and lived happily ever after while the two couples lived miserably afterwards.
That.

I disliked this anime.. I thought I was going to get something like the manga or Amagami SS but what a mistake I made. I hate this kind of love swings and sudden change of hearts..

Now I'm going to read the manga where I can truly hopefully see the happy endings I wanted (Yuumi x Kouichi and Mitsuki x Kouichi).
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Oct 17, 2011 11:01 PM
Jul 2010
megara said:

Exactly.. Mao is a bitch.
Kouichi is fucking retarted, what a moron.
A waste of my time
6/10
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.