Shylily gamersupps flavor from Sinder waifu cap
死人に口なし
Jan 27, 7:15 AM

Jan 2024
Tea infusions to help my circulatory system and digestive
Mar 8, 7:24 AM

Dec 2018
Rose wine

When I was shopping today I saw a bottle of rose wine and the label made me chuckle

So for that I just have to buy it =P

It has a very sweet fruity taste. I kind of like it

Mar 11, 6:28 PM

May 2022
Water, in fact I'm going to go drink water right now.
Mar 11, 7:43 PM
Author & GameDev

Sep 2008
I'm trying to lose weight so I removed sugary beverages from my diet, aside from the occasional smoothie, I've only been drinking water and tea for the last few months.
🌟 Embracing the boundless worlds of anime, one episode at a time. 🌟
Add me to chat, would love to talk about anime, games or just life! Discord ID: TheKoricy
Mar 17, 9:41 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023

Putting this in to fill the word count
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 17, 10:07 PM

Feb 2020
"What's everyone drinking tonight?"

Monster Energy.
Mar 17, 10:31 PM

Apr 2023
Getting goofy on some Mikes right now, God help me for what I'm about to post on this site
Mar 17, 11:08 PM

Apr 2023
is so good

something something character limit

Please don't hate me mods I've been a good boy
Mar 17, 11:13 PM

Mar 2008
Had some Guinness Extra Stout

KingOfPneumos said:
Getting goofy on some Mikes right now, God help me for what I'm about to post on this site

I dont know why but Mike's Hard Lemonade has made me feel sick before. It must have some quality control issues or use some weird kind of malt.

Mar 17, 11:26 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to traed
Had some Guinness Extra Stout

KingOfPneumos said:

I dont know why but Mike's Hard Lemonade has made me feel sick before. It must have some quality control issues or use some weird kind of malt.

@traed

I wonder if it's that, yeah. 'Cause sometimes it's fine, other times it's not. The physiology part of my brain wants me to think it's related to the osmotic properties of the extra sugar they throw it in, making the dehydration effects and pre-asorption rejection effects (i.e. nausea/throwing up) amplified. But I'm prolly just guessing, who the heck knows. Guinness is great, I shoulda got some for the holiday! Make sure to take ur hangover precautions :)
Mar 18, 12:33 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to KingOfPneumos
@traed

I wonder if it's that, yeah. 'Cause sometimes it's fine, other times it's not. The physiology part of my brain wants me to think it's related to the osmotic properties of the extra sugar they throw it in, making the dehydration effects and pre-asorption rejection effects (i.e. nausea/throwing up) amplified. But I'm prolly just guessing, who the heck knows. Guinness is great, I shoulda got some for the holiday! Make sure to take ur hangover precautions :)
@KingOfPneumos
Not sure. Ive had real sweet drinks like Not Your Father's Rootbeer and not feel sick like I have off Mikes. Had same thing with those Bacardi malt drinks also made me feel sick. Havent felt sick off of Redds Hard Apple nor Seagrams Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. So I am thinking the fermentation process they use must produce a lot of fusel alcohols. The better Guinness ive had is called Over The Moon Milk Stout but it is really hard to find and might not be made anymore.

Never had a hangover. Well maybe once or twice but my version of a hangover is waking up still feeling drunk and mild headache at most similar to just having a bad night sleep.
traedMar 18, 12:37 AM
Mar 18, 5:55 AM

Feb 2021
Drinking a double shot medium roast espresso. Gotta get that caffeine in the system.
Mar 18, 12:47 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to traed
@KingOfPneumos
Not sure. Ive had real sweet drinks like Not Your Father's Rootbeer and not feel sick like I have off Mikes. Had same thing with those Bacardi malt drinks also made me feel sick. Havent felt sick off of Redds Hard Apple nor Seagrams Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. So I am thinking the fermentation process they use must produce a lot of fusel alcohols. The better Guinness ive had is called Over The Moon Milk Stout but it is really hard to find and might not be made anymore.

Never had a hangover. Well maybe once or twice but my version of a hangover is waking up still feeling drunk and mild headache at most similar to just having a bad night sleep.
traed said:

I've been lucky to say the same! Oddly enough when I slumber it kills the buzz almost instantly - like I'll awaken two/three hours later and be dandy. At worst, nothin a little Tylenol can't handle
Mar 18, 12:54 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to KingOfPneumos
traed said:

I've been lucky to say the same! Oddly enough when I slumber it kills the buzz almost instantly - like I'll awaken two/three hours later and be dandy. At worst, nothin a little Tylenol can't handle
@KingOfPneumos
Not really good to mix alcohol and NSAIDs. I just take water and NAC.
Mar 18, 1:01 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to traed
@KingOfPneumos
Not really good to mix alcohol and NSAIDs. I just take water and NAC.
@traed acetaminophen isn't an NSAID brother, but your sentiment is still fair. Best not to tax the liver too much. I generally only drink like once every few weeks, so I just figure screw it. Plus with the dosage of acetaminophen it'll be fine. NAC is smart tho
Mar 18, 6:21 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Got this at a store today, hope it tastes good

Edit: it tastes pretty good
AverageRiceFanMar 18, 6:24 PM
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 18, 7:06 PM
Dec 2022
Just had a lager with a tiny bit of dark rum.
Mar 19, 9:31 AM

Aug 2021
getting some white beer and watching yosuga no sora 2nite
Mar 19, 9:37 AM

Dec 2018
Just some tea tonight

Strawberry tea
Mar 31, 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
water, and probably green tea with some lemon (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)
Mar 31, 8:47 AM

Feb 2020
Pepsi Max at this moment. Maybe some green tea later.
Mar 31, 8:54 AM

Apr 2016
drinking some mountain dew. ╰(▔∀▔)╯
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Jul 2013
Coffee is the best drink even during the night time.
Mar 31, 9:46 AM

Mar 2023
I currently drink a bottle of coke now since it's Easter.
Mar 31, 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
Whisky and vodhka right now. Sounds good?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
26 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

16 by traed »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.