Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 23, 2023 3:34 PM

Apr 2021
Oh wow, Kenny looks really interesting, love Erens new look. Can't wait to see more of Levi! Already feeling the suspense.

Apr 28, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, at this point, I think they were better off if they went with Reiner and his group outside. The politics within the walls are proving to be much more dangerous than evading Titans outside.
Oh no!!! Nifa got shot in the head. She was cute, and it's a shame to see her die in such a manner.
May 13, 2023 12:31 PM

Aug 2019
Weird start to season 3, but still love this!
Jun 15, 2023 7:03 AM
Nov 2019
Ennetsu said:
Actually,  in the manga the third ep with Historia and Ervin explaining happened before the anime first ep, and it made a lot more sense. I personally hated the first ep because they simply threw away the logical order of events and cut out a lot of interesting content of the manga,  which makes me angry. Mostly at Isayama who asked for this.
Yeah, now when I'm reading and watching more or less simultaneously it's a bit strange how the manga content was rearranged, some changed and some cut. But it also works that way, I don't necessarily know if it's worse...
Jun 15, 2023 7:08 AM
Nov 2019
Milennin said:
I wish they did a short summary of the previous season, I don't really remember what last happened. Nonetheless, it was a decent first episode. If I had one complaint is the godawful new opening. One of the best things about season I and II were the epic openings, why did they go this route?
You could have just watched s2 again before starting s3, that's how I do it. The opening fits imo.
Jun 15, 2023 7:22 AM
Nov 2019
ViniSD said:
They look older now, especially Eren. And Eren transformation is not working, I wonder why.

A new villain appears, a serial killer. Looks like they will explore more about Levi past.

lol Poor Armin, he really looks like a girl.
That was actually his third transformation in a row, first time he transformed and couldn't use hardening but kept doing various tasks in titan form for about 1,5 hours; at the end he seemed in pain and wrote something about his father on the ground and then exited the titan on his own. After that his mind was fuzzy. After a 0,5 hour break he transformed again but was only 13 instead of 15 meters tall now, didn't follow orders anymore and ate the construction he constructed before. Then he collapsed and needed assistance in exiting the titan. After another 0,5 h break there was the third transformation and it was shown how that went in the episode. He remembered nothing from the experiment after waking up after around 1 day of sleep. Real shame they cut this out as not only was it very interesting, that last transformation without context was confusing (I also watched it in the anime first).
Jul 9, 2023 1:30 PM

May 2012
lordJahoo said:
Ennetsu said:
Actually,  in the manga the third ep with Historia and Ervin explaining happened before the anime first ep, and it made a lot more sense. I personally hated the first ep because they simply threw away the logical order of events and cut out a lot of interesting content of the manga,  which makes me angry. Mostly at Isayama who asked for this.
Yeah, now when I'm reading and watching more or less simultaneously it's a bit strange how the manga content was rearranged, some changed and some cut. But it also works that way, I don't necessarily know if it's worse...
I still think a lot was lost during the adaptation of this part, which is a shame considering how thoroughly they did the other seasons. The biggest loss is Levi's character development I think. It was good to see him plotting and using some tactics instead of brute force in the manga, and most of that was left out in the anime. The latter part of the season is good though, so it's even more sad that they had to rush through the first part.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2023 8:50 PM
Sep 2022
Eren can control the titans, but now he can't transforme. Predictable

This cospiracy against the scout is only by religious reasons. But why the MP is involved?

Now he know more about Levi. I hope they show more about his past with this 'Kenny The Ripper thing'
Jul 26, 2023 3:42 PM

Dec 2022
Great first episode
Aug 12, 2023 5:52 AM
May 2023
رهيبه جدا
Oct 14, 2023 9:14 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode to start the season, it seems that it will be quite similar to the second season, where the focus is more on the characters and the story. Some characters are still marked by what they experienced like Connie because of what happened to her family, Christa doesn't really know what to do after Ymir, Eren can't seem to fully transform into a titan, Sasha is still a glutton trying to control herself. , etc. F for the member of the cuto on the walls it seems that they want to save the information and eliminate everyone who gets involved, poor Armin they touched him everywhere hahaha. I like the Jack the Ripper reference and the cute opening Muy

Buen episodio de inicio de temporada, tiene pinta que va a ser bastante parecida a la segunda temporada, donde el foco esta mas en los personajes y la historia. Algunos personajes siguen marcados por lo que vivieron como Connie por lo que le paso a su familia, Christa no sabe muy bien que hacer despues de Ymir, Eren parece que no puede transformarse por completo en titan, Sasha todavia es una glotona que trata de controlarse, etc. F por el miembro del cuto de las murallas parece que quieren guardar la informacion y eliminar a todos lo que se metan, pobre Armin lo tocaron por todos lados jajaja. Me gusta la referencia a Jack el destripador y lindo Opening
Nov 4, 2023 6:22 AM

Jan 2013
Starting off great with Eren's face just melted away, what a sight ... O_O
Lmao Poor Armin.

Strong start though, straight back into the action and the Survey Corps are on the run now.
Nov 30, 2023 5:49 PM

Nov 2023
Finally, season 3! Good episode imo, I wonder why they don't directly ask Historia
Mar 17, 1:56 AM
Jul 2023
Looks like the show is gonna be more plot based, love that
- Eren looked cool with his Titan face
- The new opening is absolutely stunning. Best one in the series, idk what y’all are mad for
- Nicolas was tortured to death?? There goes our entire way of getting lore
- I wonder why the scouts are being hunted by the MP?
- Whoah, this Kenny guy is scary. Seems he was a friend of Levi, and is now a mass murderer. I wonder haha his goals are
- aw man, poor Armin getting felt up was not very comfortable to watch
- No ending song this week? At least we got that cool into to Kenny tho
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.