Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 6:02 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL, I gotta say though, I love the wedding reception parody Q&A from Azusa and Karino. x)) Their characterizations are the same; challenging each other. It seems Azusa wants to see Karino wear a suit. Karino says he likes to be kissed on the top of his feet, which Azusa hasn't done yet... Azusa had a point when he wondered if Karino would have a political marriage; it seems Karino's parents did anyway... ;c

Poor Tatsumi. :(( Tatsumi saw Kuze and Atsumu together in the library, and he misses Senzaki... Those nipple piercings will always be a reminder of Senzaki. </3

I'm not a fan of Kuze's insecurity; Atsumu already told Kuze to go home since our glasses-boy is committed to the cheer squad, yet Kuze still chose to wait. I don't understand why Atsumu having Kuze's sperm in his body is the only proof of love between them. ;-----; Love isn't only about sex LOL. Although, I think it's great that Kuze and Atsumu communicate; they know how the other person is feeling.

I can't trust Inukai... Inukai wants to take pictures of Azusa suffering, so he probably wasn't expecting Azusa to be so tough. (Did Inukai give Azusa a handkerchief just to appear nice??) Karino did say, "I'm sick and tired of looking out for you," so maybe he does know something about Inukai. I lol-ed at Azusa's "Are your fucking eyes rotten out of your skull?! You seriously need to see an eye doctor!" X)) If someone was dragging me back through a headlock, I don't think I'd have the guts to argue with them like that! XDD

Hmm...it seems kinky for Karino to tell Azusa to pick between the thin long stick or the short thick one.... ;------; (Karino, you know Azusa pretty well... You were right, our target was rubbing his nipples against the floor.)

I found it cute when Azusa yelled at himself, "Wait, what the hell do I mean by 'see him differently'!?!" XDD Azusa, just be honest with yourself! Azusa began to see Karino's kind side when he was sympathetic for telling off Azusa's mother for looking down on our uke. ;p

I love Azusa's angry look and response, "The fuck you say, Bitc--" at those girls who were being rude to Inukai. xDD I just love that Azusa doesn't bend down to anyone, even though he's the target.

I agree with Azusa when he thought to himself, "Jeez, talk about a shady bastard" to Anji. ;P Atsumu thinks Anji is nice, but people who are too nice seem scary or even scarier LOL.
Cloe900311May 27, 2018 6:06 PM
Aug 12, 2018 1:36 AM

Dec 2014
And sooo.... Karino does get jealous. Hahaha And that wedding post card is cute. XD
Dec 2, 2018 8:28 PM

Jul 2016
lmao ikr, i laughed at the "the fuck you say, bitc-" part. now that's spunk if i ever did see any
Dec 8, 2018 2:23 PM

Apr 2016
suzakukaworu said:
lmao ikr, i laughed at the "the fuck you say, bitc-" part. now that's spunk if i ever did see any
Totally agree. I love how fearless Azusa is, and I think that's one reason why Karino is so drawn to him :)
Feb 14, 2020 5:43 AM
Oct 2012
does anyone know if senzaki and tatsumi got back together?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 48 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 13, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:54 AM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 30 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Jan 20, 2021

1 by Toshio_Asai »»
Jan 25, 2021 4:27 PM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 29 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Dec 11, 2020

0 by HarryDigsAnime »»
Dec 11, 2020 2:55 AM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 1 Discussion

qpq - Jul 31, 2014

4 by HarryDigsAnime »»
Nov 26, 2020 12:54 AM

Poll: » Caste haven

Vimu_Riyuga - Mar 13, 2020

3 by Kuroneko_white »»
Jul 23, 2020 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.