Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 7, 2018 10:15 AM
Nov 2017
GlennMagusHarvey said:
^^^ Well, shee-it, that's a captcha I'm gonna fail hard. Dunno any of those characters.

Well if you still wanna know here's the order
1. Shinobu from Monogatari series
2.Leen from Isekai wa Smartphone
3.Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/stay night series
4.Yoshino from date a live
All 3 of them are over 100 years old except for Illyasviel she is 18
so yeah they are legit i guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯
@Jorgevy it's a trick question capche. All of them are correct
@_Ako_ cool question even the OP couldn't answer correctly XD
CybertronMay 7, 2018 11:16 AM

May 7, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2009
Cybertron said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:
^^^ Well, shee-it, that's a captcha I'm gonna fail hard. Dunno any of those characters.

Well if you still wanna know here's the order
1. Shinobu from Monogatari series
2.Leen from Isekai wa Smartphone
3.Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/stay night series
4.Yoshino from date a live
All 3 of them are over 100 years old except for Illyasviel she is 18
so yeah they are legit i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh hahaha the captcha is a trick question.

clever.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 7, 2018 10:34 AM

May 2018
I don't like incest in anime. I think it is weird and disgusting.
May 7, 2018 10:56 AM
Aug 2013
Cybertron said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

@Jorgevy it's a trick question capche. All of them are correct

I should've known.... *shakes fist*
Imagination is a weapon. Those who don't use it die first.
May 7, 2018 11:24 AM
Sep 2017
NathanaelODV said:
Relationships between siblings are not related by blood like step-sister and step-brother, different biological parents, their parents are divorced or widowed and remarried are okay you know.
its still incest you know just because there not blood related it doesn't mean it isn't incest .
May 7, 2018 11:28 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Incest is wincest. That is the truth and nothing but the truth.

May 7, 2018 11:29 AM

Mar 2017
-Lofn- said:
That sexual arousal stems from our deviant factor, doing something immoral results in something similar to adrenaline, well, sometimes it is adrenaline. Try to steal a wallet, you'll have your heart beating, it's the same for incest. The kink goes through people's head, some kind of psychological pleasure.
Perfect answer. Just what I was thinking of writing xD
May 7, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2017
i dunno, Japan has an obsession not only incest but also loli and NTR which for me all of them is pretty much fucked up if it happens in real life, i can’t say incest is better but everything in here is just dangerous.

but just as the same with every other fiction, you can make literally everything from it, well the thing is that 3 of them are considered forbidden love: incest, age-gap, and cheating. which is, it’s a pretty good concept for romance drama. it exist even in soap opera and movie. pouring it into animation form just makes it weirder because yeah...

a story which surround only on incest drama romance can really make a good drama actually, at least i found one in manga, pretty good. not so much on loli because it looks cute on animation and manga but not on everything else, and dont get me started on NTR

incest is also a good fetish though...
May 7, 2018 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
Arimias said:
What are your takes on incest?

My take(s) on incest is...complicated, for the most part (and I won't go into the reasons as to why).

But! I think it's simply about the thrill of doing something taboo and/or forbidden with a close family member (be they blood-related or not).

Do you think it's okay for it to be in anime, or not?

Shrugs.

Japan thinks it's okay for there to be incest in anime, so...

Sources:
- Why Is Incest A Popular Theme in Anime & Manga?
- Why Is Incest Such A Popular Topic in Anime?
May 7, 2018 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
RedKitten13 said:
Arimias said:
What are your takes on incest?

My take(s) on incest is...complicated, for the most part (and I won't go into the reasons as to why).

But! I think it's simply about the thrill of doing something taboo and/or forbidden with a close family member (be they blood-related or not).

Do you think it's okay for it to be in anime, or not?

Shrugs.

Japan thinks it's okay for there to be incest in anime, so...

Sources:
- Why Is Incest A Popular Theme in Anime & Manga?
- Why Is Incest Such A Popular Topic in Anime?

Finally, a decent reply. Thanks for the sources, I'll check those out later.
May 7, 2018 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
It's fine, having a fictional fetish doesn't automatically mean you desire the same thing in real life. Just ask anyone who has a loli fetish.

Arimias said:
I have a younger sister and her and I share a pretty good sibling relationship, and we get along all the time. The thought of sexually thinking of her makes me sick to the stomach. It's disgusting, and I don't understand why it's popular in some anime.

Not everyone thinks about their siblings when it comes to incest in anime. I sure as hell don't. It's fictional so you should try to separate the two.
May 7, 2018 12:24 PM

May 2015
Just like with every other immoral subject in anime, there's literally nothing wrong with it because anime isn't real, and just because someone enjoys watching these things, doesn't mean they think about doing it in real life.

May 7, 2018 12:30 PM

Jan 2018
I like incest because it's sweet and straightforwardly vanilla. I can only say this because I don't have a sister and yes my friends who have sisters don't like it at all. I hope it stays fictional like it should be and if it's banned, then so be it.
May 7, 2018 12:51 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Arimias said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Every time I see a thread bashing something harmless like this I just assume OP is secretly into it and ashamed

Anime isn't fucking real, get over it

Damn, how far is that stick up your ass? And no, like I said, I'm not into incest because I have a little sister... Not sure what you didn't get from that? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

good for you, that doesn't mean theres anything wrong with fictional incest

are you bothered by blood and guts in fiction as well, or is this another stupid double standard towards something sexual?

i don't give a fuck about incest, especially as someone finds male characters borderline irrelevant, BUT i fully respect the right to portray whatever in fiction

and these "why are people into things that im not??" threads are pretty close to the epitome of cancer

EcchiGodMamsterMay 7, 2018 12:55 PM
May 7, 2018 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
Most of the time IRL incest is based in sexual abuse and not consensual. Or it’s something ridiculous like cousin marriage (which happens a lot in the good ol’ US southern rural boonies, leading to a shitton of people in tiny southern towns looking like The Hills Have Eyes).
May 7, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
are you bothered by blood and guts in fiction as well, or is this another stupid double standard towards something sexual?

Depends. If it's implicating any gore with children involved, then I probably would not enjoy reading/watching it.

But no, usually I'm not bothered by gore in anime and or in anything else. The reason being that gore and incest are two different subject matters that have nothing to do with each other. Sorry, but to me there are things morally wrong with fictional and non-fiction incest as a whole.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
BUT i fully respect the right to portray whatever in fiction

and these "why are people into things that im not??" threads are pretty close to the epitome of cancer

And I also have the right to have an opinion on why I don't like this type of fiction fantasy. Lol.
removed-userMay 7, 2018 1:04 PM
May 7, 2018 1:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Arimias said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Depends. If it's implicating any gore with children involved, then I probably would not enjoy reading/watching it.

But no, usually I'm not bothered by gore in anime and or in anything else. The reason being that gore and incest are two different subject matters that have nothing to do with each other. Sorry, but to me there are things morally wrong with fictional and non-fiction incest as a whole.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
BUT i fully respect the right to portray whatever in fiction

And I also have the right to have an opinion on why I don't like this type of fiction fantasy. Lol.

so please explain why fictional incest is any worse than fictional blood/gore?

and i have the right to tell you that i think your opinion is retarded and not based on anything but moralfaggatory

sorry

May 7, 2018 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

and i have the right to tell you that i think your opinion is retarded and not based on anything but moralfaggatory sorry

There's no point in explaining it to you because it seems your objective is to ridicule my points, and you'd probably disagree with whatever I say anyway. But if you truly want an answer, I'm more than happy to go into PMs.

"I don't give a fuck about incest", well, if you didn't, then you probably should've just said that in the first place instead of bashing the discussion. Making remarks like "OP is secretly into it and ashamed", "epitome of cancer", "moralfaggatory" do nothing for the discussion, and it just shows your own, from your own words (not even, from /pol/), moralfaggatory.
May 7, 2018 1:55 PM

Sep 2017
Incest is unrealistic? Do you even history bro?
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
May 7, 2018 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
AlanWeebus said:
Incest is unrealistic? Do you even history bro?

Looks like you misread the first sentence.

Despite the fact that incest and any sort of sexual relationship with a family member in anime is VERY unrealistic in the real world
May 7, 2018 2:09 PM
Jan 2015
Honestly, incest is probably the most vanilla taboo covered in Japanese media. I can find it much easier to stomach than other kinks or fetishes like NTR, rape, torture, etc. Plus I have sisters of my own, yet i never think about them when i watch or read a series that has incest or incestuous undertones, since i can seperate reality from fiction.
My Queens

May 7, 2018 3:14 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah, the obsession some have with this fetish is very creepy.
It would be nice at least if it was contained only in harems or ecchi focused anime isntead of seeping into more normal ones.

As for the "it's not real !" crowd....no shit geniuses, we know it is merely a depiction.
Depictions can still be gross and disgusting.
If we saw a person with his guts gushing out, or someone fucking an animal we would still be disgusted.

That is especially true with anime incest which is portrayed in a fetishistic manner and and as "normal" only so that the otakus can get off to it.
May 7, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2015
I think it's fine. If there is love (and it's not pedophilia), I see no problem.
The only problem is if the couple wants kids, the probability of the child having a disease is bigger.

But I really think it's fine. I don't like love restrictions. Again, unless if it's pedophilia.
May 7, 2018 3:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Arimias said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

and i have the right to tell you that i think your opinion is retarded and not based on anything but moralfaggatory sorry

There's no point in explaining it to you because it seems your objective is to ridicule my points, and you'd probably disagree with whatever I say anyway. But if you truly want an answer, I'm more than happy to go into PMs.

"I don't give a fuck about incest", well, if you didn't, then you probably should've just said that in the first place instead of bashing the discussion. Making remarks like "OP is secretly into it and ashamed", "epitome of cancer", "moralfaggatory" do nothing for the discussion, and it just shows your own, from your own words (not even, from /pol/), moralfaggatory.

ok, ill admit this, i misinterpreted your thread.... it seemed like another:

"this is disgusting and you're disgusting for liking it in anime"

thread

but now that i re-read it, i realize you're not attacking the fans of it

my bad, im SO USED to seeing SJW's, moralfags, etc call others disgusting etc for liking the "controversial" aspects of anime

so i was like... "oh gawd, this shit again"

my bad, im sorry

anyway

its not real if its in anime, so theres NOTHING wrong with it, id say the same thing about absolutely anything else that might offend people

i still don't see how it can bother you any more than blood/gore/death

haha shit.. now i probably come off as a fan of incest in anime LMAO

oh well...
May 7, 2018 3:23 PM

Dec 2015
Here we go the "I would never find my siblings attractive so I don't understand why people like incest anime". Why don't you say "I would never shoot a person so I don't understand why people like fps games."
May 7, 2018 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Starla_Kitsune said:
Here we go the "I would never find my siblings attractive so I don't understand why people like incest anime". Why don't you say "I would never shoot a person so I don't understand why people like fps games."

Very weak comparison. Both are vastly different subject matters. Do you see popular games that promote incest? No. And why, you may ask? The answer is pretty damn obvious. Do I really gotta explain it to you? Lel.
May 7, 2018 3:28 PM

Sep 2017
Starla_Kitsune said:

Downright stupid comparison.
Why do people even bother respond with those ?
May 7, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2013
unrealistic in the real world?
lol that shit happens and has happened all through out history for thousands of years
in ancient Egypt the heir to the throne would marry his sister to keep his divine bloodline as pure as possible
incest still happens now a days. The difference is just that its more look down upon now
May 7, 2018 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
Deknijff said:
lol that shit happens and has happened all through out history for thousands of years
in ancient Egypt the heir to the throne would marry his sister to keep his divine bloodline as pure as possible
incest still happens now a days. The difference is just that its more look down upon now

Like I said to another person, you misread the first sentence. I was comparing incest from anime to the real world.
May 7, 2018 3:31 PM

Oct 2013
Arimias said:
Deknijff said:
Like I said to another person, you misread the first sentence. I was comparing incest from anime to the real world.
I think you mean you badly expressed yourself not that I miss read you to be honest considering how you said it
Arimias said:
Despite the fact that incest and any sort of sexual relationship with a family member in anime is VERY unrealistic in the real world
May 7, 2018 3:36 PM

Sep 2012
Edgy "taboo" subject creates dramatic shocking stories -> happens enough times -> becomes an identifiable trope -> trope is satirized and used for comedy/other purposes -> lazy authors throw it in because they've seen it before and it's an established "anime thing"

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
You fundamentally don't understand how fiction works.

Unless you perceive television like an insect would: meaningless sporadic occurrences of lights and sounds, and just enjoy the sensory stimulation.
May 7, 2018 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
Deknijff said:
I think you mean you badly expressed yourself not that I miss read you to be honest considering how you said it
Arimias said:

Okay, after re-reading the first sentence, I can see the vagueness. Better?

Despite the fact that incest and any sort of sexual relationship with a family member in anime is VERY unrealistic in comparison to the real world

May 7, 2018 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
Arimias said:
Deknijff said:
Okay, after re-reading the first sentence, I can see the vagueness. Better?
Despite the fact that incest and any sort of sexual relationship with a family member in anime is VERY unrealistic in comparison to the real world
yeah that somewhat looks better
but what do you mean exactly by unrealistic when comparing it from anime to real life?
May 7, 2018 3:40 PM

Sep 2017
Deknijff said:
Arimias said:
Arimias said:

He probably means the way it is portrayed has no relation to how incest happens in real life.
Even if we take into account actual incest, no girl goes around clinging to her brother shouting "bro bro I wanna your dick dick dick!" 24/7.
May 7, 2018 3:42 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Not my fetish but unlike most. I don't judge others for their taste. *sips*
May 7, 2018 3:42 PM
Nov 2016
You got issues with incest eh...this is anime related site not some support center to help you with your issues and problems about how disgustingly this world runs. Non the less, I find annoying homosexuals and anything that does not follow the normal flow of order like can I purge them? No can I use death note to erase them? No. So why bother since this how the world works here? And again, your topic is just whatever.

P.s: No offense btw
May 7, 2018 3:43 PM

Oct 2013
james501 said:
Deknijff said:
He probably means the way it is portrayed has no relation to how incest happens in real life.
Even if we take into account actual incest, no girl goes around clinging to her brother shouting "bro bro I wanna your dick dick dick!" 24/7.
well yeah no actual girl probably does that
but the anime girls that do that is probably from a hentai since thats not too common in regular anime that have incest
May 7, 2018 3:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
Edgy "taboo" subject creates dramatic shocking stories -> happens enough times -> becomes an identifiable trope -> trope is satirized and used for comedy/other purposes -> lazy authors throw it in because they've seen it before and it's an established "anime thing"

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Unless you perceive television like an insect would: meaningless sporadic occurrences of lights and sounds, and just enjoy the sensory stimulation.

wow.. you're funny

there is no evidence that showing incest on TV, at least in a cartoon, is going cause any sort of issue in real life

its the:

"violent video games turn people into criminals"

"loli turns people into pedophiles"

type argument

which are bullshit
May 7, 2018 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
Panda_monium said:
You got issues with incest eh...this is anime related site not some support center to help you with your issues and problems about how disgustingly this world runs. Non the less, I find annoying homosexuals and anything that does not follow the normal flow of order like can I purge them? No can I use death note to erase them? No. So why bother since this how the world works here? And again, your topic is just whatever.

Stupidest reply so far.

First off all, I didn't ask for support to help with my "issues", I don't like that certain fetish, so I made a discussion asking other people what they thought about it. You know, because I wanted to start a discussion.

I find annoying homosexuals and anything that does not follow the normal flow of order like can I purge them? No can I use death note to erase them

What the actual hell are you talking about? When did I say I hate people who support incest and wish I could purge them? You'e putting words in my mouth and you sound like an idiot.

And again, your topic is just whatever. 

Then why did you reply? Lel.
May 7, 2018 3:49 PM

Sep 2017
Red_Keys said:

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

At last, some sense in here. Listen to the man.
May 7, 2018 3:49 PM

Sep 2012
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Red_Keys said:

wow.. you're funny

there is no evidence that showing incest on TV, at least in a cartoon, is going cause any sort of issue in real life

its the:

type argument

which are bullshit
That's not the argument OP or anybody else is making. There's not an argument at all, actually. OP just said it makes him uncomfortable and doesn't understand the appeal.
May 7, 2018 3:50 PM

Sep 2017
Panda_monium said:

Lol, dont compare gays to incest mate.
It is one of the things they fought tooth and nail arguing that it is in fact *different* and *not* like that.
May 7, 2018 3:51 PM

Oct 2017
Tbh it doesn't bother me a ton in anime (cuz well it's anime) but I do agree it's pretty weird.

_Ako_ said:
Wait, there's something wrong with incest in anime? The only, or at least; probable reason why it is wrong, is when you apply it to reality. Which makes everything wrong.

Well, not that I really care. I think, with no exaggeration; that anime is devoid from reality and should always be the case.

The thought of sexually thinking of her makes me sick to the stomach. It's disgusting, and I don't understand why it's popular in some anime.

Have you even wonder why feet/thighs is even bigger of a fetish than incest? What disgusts you about the act of wanting to pet your imouto and shove it all the way deep down inside to show your affection for her?

I mean, in the very end, you still have to pick which you'd likely want; the reality of incest or the fetish that anime had build upon it.

On a side note Illya is technically 18 in Stay Night routes soooooo.
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

wow.. you're funny

its the:

type argument

which are bullshit
That's not the argument OP or anybody else is making. There's not an argument at all, actually. OP just said it makes him uncomfortable and doesn't understand the appeal.

i know, i apologized and correct myself in my latest post..

still, whenever people say this, i still have to ask why its any worse than fictional violence?
Nov 2016
I can't help it when I see topics like this in the wrong places. There is yahoo answers too, if you don't hate ppl that support incest why are you asking it here?

P.S: I don't care if you think my reply was stupid, it's triggering to post it here. YOU should expect that reaction.
Panda_moniumMay 7, 2018 3:55 PM
May 7, 2018 3:53 PM

Sep 2017
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Red_Keys said:

wow.. you're funny

its the:

type argument

which are bullshit

Loli is too close to pedophiles.
Violent videogames have no relation to it and any comparison is off base and a red herring.

The sexual arousal from the sexual depiction of underage girls isnt comparable to depiction of action or violence.
May 7, 2018 3:59 PM

Dec 2015
james501 said:
Starla_Kitsune said:

At least explain as to why it's not comparable. Are they not both in works of fiction? If you're gonna complain about one thing being in fiction and how it'll somehow turn people into just that then you might as well cry about them all.
May 7, 2018 3:59 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
james501 said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

wow.. you're funny

its the:

type argument

which are bullshit

Loli is too close to pedophiles.
Violent videogames have no relation to it and any comparison is off base and a red herring.

The sexual arousal from the sexual depiction of underage girls isnt comparable to depiction of action or violence.

yes it is

just because you're aroused by an idealized fictional character drawn to be perfect, doesn't mean you're aroused by a possibly annoying human mistake who can't choose what they look like or really understand the world around them.

ps: im not attack people who are accidents, im just saiyng that to further my point that not everyone likes or wants real kids

just because you like to blow people away in a video game doesn't mean you want to shoot real people

the problem with people who say loli = pedophilia is you're arguing that you CAN'T like a certain type of fiction without also liking the closet thing to it irl and to be a pedophile you have to want to fuck REAL kids

well im OBSESSED with anime girls.. but you know what i don't give 2 shits about irl?

cosplay

by that argument, i HAVE TO love cosplay because its the closest thing irl to anime girls

Starla_Kitsune said:
james501 said:

At least explain as to why it's not comparable. Are they not both in works of fiction? If you're gonna complain about one thing being in fiction and how it'll somehow turn people into just that then you might as well cry about them all.

some people are too dumb to realize that idealization can make things in fiction attractive that are not irl, which is why characters like Gasai Yuno are super popular when no one in their right mind would like her irl
May 7, 2018 4:01 PM

Sep 2012
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
still, whenever people say this, i still have to ask why its any worse than fictional violence?
Well, people tend to like violence irl..

Violent media doesn't cause people to become violent, it's humanity's primal obsession with causing violence creates both violent media and violence in real life.

It's kinda wired into us, and practically every other living being in existence. It's a kill or be killed world man.

Incest however, isn't. Actually the opposite. We're biologically predisposed to dislike it.
May 7, 2018 4:02 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Well, people tend to like violence irl..

Violent media doesn't cause people to become violent, it's humanity's primal obsession with causing violence creates both violent media and violence in real life.

ok so then why is japan one of the safest countries on earth and why is crime always dropping?
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI?

Akuya - 9 hours ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

104 by DigiCat »»
8 minutes ago

» Best bald guy?

Serafos - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
12 minutes ago

» Best Black Haired guy?

RedTea33 - 6 hours ago

9 by Zettaiken »»
13 minutes ago

» Out of all SAO knockoffs out there which one is actually worth watching?

Eternal-Destiny - 9 hours ago

11 by Zettaiken »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.