Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2018 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well the tenshi is cunning as hell... the juushi were already on the mountain.... I hope now Chou Sorna knows a little more of the truth
May 1, 2018 10:14 PM

Aug 2013
Tenshi already knew that Soran wouldn't take it. Kind of surprised really, I thought Soran would jump at the chance to become some all-powerful gary-stu who eventually learns all of the 8 techniques.

Holy shit, Saen straight up one-night stand fucked that red haired guy. And she's already not a virgin given what she said to him. That's low-key probably the most mature shit in this whole show for how little they showed.

Lucky bastard too since Saen is best grill.
May 1, 2018 10:42 PM

Jan 2015
So that's the result huh? I really didn't expected that Reigyoku will say it himself but the referee. But judging the cause of it revealed later, oh well I guess that's inevitable. Not to mention that Souran is a carefree person, which means that if he receive the Tsuutenroku would be more problem for him, then again the Tsuutenroku mus t be "passed on" which means... So that's the plan.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 2, 2018 2:25 AM

May 2017
Just when MC is finally turning badass we learned the fight is rigged, smfh

Saen is a thot but hot tho
May 2, 2018 6:04 AM

Sep 2015
Turner out Saen is a big whore who is used to pay for sex. She didn't want (and couldn't) do it with Soran but she is fine with the weaker (and also virgin) redhead boy.
Big plot twist so far (or not). XD

I think even if the fight was not rigged Soran was not over yet, so he would at least fight a little more.
shiro_kaiMay 2, 2018 2:51 PM
May 2, 2018 10:32 AM

Nov 2009
Soran really did win - not exactly without external help, but now he's set as the next Ro-Tenshi, yay.

Kinda disappointed he refused the scroll with the secret technique. Collecting them as a way to become the strongest doesn't sound like a bad idea, but instead it now will go to make the already strong Ryogyouku even stronger which might be dangerous if he ever decides to turn on Soran.

And yeah, Saen the whore revelation was shocking... not only she casually one night standed an innocent mummy's boy, she even paid for sex, much to the no longer pure redhead's confusion...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 4, 2018 9:38 PM
Sep 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Tenshi already knew that Soran wouldn't take it. Kind of surprised really, I thought Soran would jump at the chance to become some all-powerful gary-stu who eventually learns all of the 8 techniques.

Holy shit, Saen straight up one-night stand fucked that red haired guy. And she's already not a virgin given what she said to him. That's low-key probably the most mature shit in this whole show for how little they showed.

Man I thought she liked MC, she seemed jealous this season whenever Houhou-nee was around MC
May 6, 2018 10:21 PM

Aug 2013
Runningman0301 said:
Jonesy974 said:

Man I thought she liked MC, she seemed jealous this season whenever Houhou-nee was around MC

That was always an awkward kind of situation. Like, she didnt like Soran, it was her masochist shit father putting her up to it to try and get him in the family. But then he beat ass so she kind of warmed up to him. But I'm not all upset about her hookup with the knife guy since she never actually stated she had interest in Soran. More than anything else she just respects him a bit as a person for doing what he wants to do.

I think her jealousy of Houhou stems more from hatred since Hou-nee is retardedly OP with pretty much zero effort while also acting like an aloof dimwit. That's something they never really heavily dived into though so who truly knows.
May 7, 2018 12:03 AM
Sep 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Runningman0301 said:

That was always an awkward kind of situation. Like, she didnt like Soran, it was her masochist shit father putting her up to it to try and get him in the family. But then he beat ass so she kind of warmed up to him. But I'm not all upset about her hookup with the knife guy since she never actually stated she had interest in Soran. More than anything else she just respects him a bit as a person for doing what he wants to do.

I think her jealousy of Houhou stems more from hatred since Hou-nee is retardedly OP with pretty much zero effort while also acting like an aloof dimwit. That's something they never really heavily dived into though so who truly knows.

Yeah you are right to be honest, I could see why Soran would be jealous of Hounee lol. Do you think MC And Hou will ever eventually hit it off, I've always thought she would be the one to break his virginity lock/seal, I can't think of any other reason why that is in the plot
May 7, 2018 12:54 AM
Jun 2017
This anime get better and better.
Episode 17 is even better, story get more and more interesting and fight is awesome.
May 7, 2018 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
Runningman0301 said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah you are right to be honest, I could see why Soran would be jealous of Hounee lol. Do you think MC And Hou will ever eventually hit it off, I've always thought she would be the one to break his virginity lock/seal, I can't think of any other reason why that is in the plot

I honestly have no clue. He calls her Hou-nee so he has more of a sibling relationship with her currently. There's also the fact that she's an undetermined amount of years old; she knew Soran's grandfather when he was just a boy so she's like well over a hundred years, with no memories. I think it would depend on if/when she ever gets her memories and her soul back, and how that changes her personality, and if she ever becomes mortal. At the moment, being an aloof "sister" and teacher is about all she can be given her situation.
May 8, 2018 3:19 AM
Sep 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Runningman0301 said:

I honestly have no clue. He calls her Hou-nee so he has more of a sibling relationship with her currently. There's also the fact that she's an undetermined amount of years old; she knew Soran's grandfather when he was just a boy so she's like well over a hundred years, with no memories. I think it would depend on if/when she ever gets her memories and her soul back, and how that changes her personality, and if she ever becomes mortal. At the moment, being an aloof "sister" and teacher is about all she can be given her situation.

Yeah, good points again. Also. Wasn't it the father of the brothers/twins that own the delivery company that was the young boy hounee knew when she first woke up/arrived on earth ? And that she was told by him later on to keep an eye on MC.
May 8, 2018 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
Runningman0301 said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah, good points again. Also. Wasn't it the father of the brothers/twins that own the delivery company that was the young boy hounee knew when she first woke up/arrived on earth ? And that she was told by him later on to keep an eye on MC.

Oh yea, you're right. I misremembered that. Yea it was Jo Yon's father who knew Hou-nee, but she had met Soran's grandfather right before she was asked to take his life and the kitaigen style.

So yea, wrong person, my bad. But she is still way older than he was as well.
May 9, 2018 7:07 PM
Sep 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Runningman0301 said:

Oh yea, you're right. I misremembered that. Yea it was Jo Yon's father who knew Hou-nee, but she had met Soran's grandfather right before she was asked to take his life and the kitaigen style.

Yeah no problem. Are the two owners of the delivery company (white hair and black hair guy with glasses) not brothers after all ? For some reason I had always thought they were twins lol. This is the kinda show where i could honestly watch every week, ala Dbz or one piece if the quality stayed consistent of course as it usually is.
May 9, 2018 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
Runningman0301 said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah no problem. Are the two owners of the delivery company (white hair and black hair guy with glasses) not brothers after all ? For some reason I had always thought they were twins lol. This is the kinda show where i could honestly watch every week, ala Dbz or one piece if the quality stayed consistent of course as it usually is.

I actually dont know. They have the same surname in both Japanese and Chinese, so they might. I cant remember if they ever explicitly stated that or not in the first season, it's been a while since I've watched it.
May 10, 2018 4:26 PM

Mar 2009
Red-haired dude is a lucky bastard. :D
Saen's a babe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

FireCrauter - Apr 10, 2018

15 by huntersushil »»
Jan 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Aug 17, 2018

4 by Tsuyu_no_Inochi »»
Dec 6, 2020 8:47 AM

» FINAL discussion and news on a 3rd season ?

Walker1121 - Aug 16, 2018

3 by shintai88 »»
Jun 24, 2020 1:05 AM

» Feng Bao Bao Figure

shintai88 - Jun 5, 2020

2 by shintai88 »»
Jun 10, 2020 1:04 AM

» How? Why?

SuperTurtles - Sep 28, 2017

14 by shintai88 »»
Jun 5, 2020 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.