Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Mar 2009
This is likely going to sound stupid to the people who don't really care much about world building in a story... So, my question will likely be a bit of a killjoy here, but:

So, anyone know if there are horse boys? If so, where are they? Is it a matriarchal society for the horse people?

I mean... There are horse girls, so it can be assumed that their mothers are, or were also the same (horse girls/women).
But... Their fathers...
Are they human? (If so... Wouldn't they eventually breed the horse like traits out of them?)
Horses?
Or horse boys/men?
Or, are they hermaphrodites?
Also, are there even real horses in this world?
If the horse girls get injured severely like real race horses, are they put down (I assume its not likely).
Were there wars for equal rights between the horse people and humans?
Are they a minority or majority?

I'd like some better history on their world and the difference between the humans and horse people...
They have a good opportunity to insert that info in their classes (even if its being stated in the background with characters talking over the teacher).
Apr 21, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2016
I think they said that there are Horse Girls and Normal Humans of both genders. We still don't know about Horse Men tho. Maybe for a Side-M style SpinOff?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2018 10:28 AM

Jan 2013
Those things really aren't important since this is just a show to cash on lonely otaku dreams.
Apr 21, 2018 11:46 PM
Nov 2014
CondemneDio said:
Those things really aren't important since this is just a show to cash on lonely otaku dreams.
The truth has been spoken. Papa bless
Apr 21, 2018 11:49 PM

Sep 2013
It's at the start.
Horses from another world die and get reincarnated into the girls, probably still in the womb.
They are both horse and humans but more towards human with all the rights too.
Apr 21, 2018 11:58 PM

Mar 2009
ichii_1 said:
It's at the start.
Horses from another world die and get reincarnated into the girls, probably still in the womb.

Ah! OK. Thank you. I watched the first episode on my phone while on a 3 hour van ride, so I must have missed that. Thanks.
Aug 9, 2019 6:09 PM

Apr 2017
Honestly, it's better to not think to hard about stuff like that. Just suspend your disbeleif and let it be.
Awoo :3
Aug 10, 2019 7:54 PM

Mar 2013
windeen-windy said:
ichii_1 said:
It's at the start.

Ah! OK. Thank you. I watched the first episode on my phone while on a 3 hour van ride, so I must have missed that. Thanks.
It's not 100% spelled out in the dialogue, but the mural it shows shows the process of horse to horsegirl. It does raise the question of how a spirit picks its host mother, buuuut....
ArcFloof said:
Honestly, it's better to not think to hard about stuff like that. Just suspend your disbeleif and let it be.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

11 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

23 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 23, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2018

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 23, 12:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.