Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2018 9:11 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Before Inohara never really had a real family, but now she does as she's a part of the Machida family. I love how her first name, Nana (7) coincides with the Machida's family number naming scheme. The scene where Machida-kun's words makes Inohara so happy that she cries was truly heartwarming.

Machida-kun is way too smooth, he basically proposed! He's going to have to work hard to raise their children since it's going to be a big family.

Truly such a beautiful ending for a such beautiful manga. Thank you Andou Yuki, Machida-kun is really such a wholesome, heartwarming manga. I've truly been blessed reading this manga.
May 26, 2018 8:36 PM
Nov 2017
another great manga ended, I've been waiting every month for this manga now that it's finished i don't know what to read next with the same vibe like Machida kun no sekai.

The ending as expected, was heartwarming just like every chapter. I'm so happy and sad at the same time
May 26, 2018 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
Great ending, really liked how they showed all the people with whom he interacted in the last chapter, this manga remained wholesome till the end.
May 27, 2018 8:38 AM

Jan 2009
A really lovely read, from start to finish ;_:
May 27, 2018 2:03 PM

Aug 2015
This is that kind of manga which i just wished to continue longer

Nevertheless,it was a sweet and wholesome ending

bye bye machida kun and all the other supporting characters.
May 28, 2018 12:30 AM

May 2017
This was so goooood. Really love these kind of manga. Slice of life + Romance is such a good combination, it's so much better than those cliche shoujo with unnecessary drama. Btw if you guys have read something similar to this please reply (^^).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2019 8:29 AM

Nov 2017
This manga cured my depression. ooof
This was so good omfg. Every once in a while i love reading these kinds of stories.
Minimal drama, just happy vibes.
We also got a glimpse of all the minor characters we met throughout the series and I'm so happy to see everyone of them doing well.
I really wished there was more of it, or some followup series.
If anyone knows series similar to this one, please recommend some to me
Nov 3, 2019 8:32 AM

Nov 2017
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
This was so goooood. Really love these kind of manga. Slice of life + Romance is such a good combination, it's so much better than those cliche shoujo with unnecessary drama. Btw if you guys have read something similar to this please reply (^^).

Ahh this is a bit late but,
Horimiya, Tonikaku Kawaii, hibi chouchou, 14 sai no koi, Yamada to Kase-san, NeNeNe, Bonnouij, Kaguya-sama (maybe)
Nov 5, 2019 5:36 AM

May 2017
Aniik8pv2 said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

Ahh this is a bit late but,
Horimiya, Tonikaku Kawaii, hibi chouchou, 14 sai no koi, Yamada to Kase-san, NeNeNe, Bonnouij, Kaguya-sama (maybe)
Late in the sense, that I've read all of that and each of them were great. Anyways thanks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2019 5:59 PM

Apr 2015
man it's a great manga. A short but strong story
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Apr 25, 2020 5:06 PM
Nov 2015
This was beautiful, very wholesome, actually i never read a manga like this before , a chill MC that with empathy and kidness won people Hearts, very beautiful indeed ... I could felt how he was so truly caring, thats how manga should portrqy falling in love, being nice ... Not a Hot mc that is the Idol of all teenagers, ewwww i hate those ...

And also he is actually handsome, not over the top, but good looking, that male mc was 10/10 and the girl, im so Happy for her, she deserve the world, and she won at Life ... Being part of such a lovely family with a (soon) lovely husband :3
Apr 26, 2020 9:32 PM

Feb 2019
Damn this manga is epic the showcast of all previous characters and Machida proposing Inohara man i got tear up, I wished this manga continued more nonetheless a great story.
Apr 30, 2020 6:20 PM

Feb 2018
This is truly a masterpiece.
Sep 5, 2020 2:18 PM

Jan 2019
What a satisfying ending, I wish we could've seen all the people he met before but the number of pages probably made it impossible. I still happy we got to see many of them.

One of my favorite parts is how Machida realized little by little that he was in love with Inohara, such a lovely couple and a lovely manga in general.
Jan 15, 2021 10:57 PM
Aug 2018
Best slice of life manga for me, Inohara-san got the idea of happy family she always wished for, machida fell in love and came to understand how it feels to be in love, he proposed her too! I'm sure they'll have a big happy family
Feb 23, 2021 3:54 AM
Apr 2016
Ahh another great manga completed. What an amazing ending that was, wholesome cute and heart filling. Inohara has finally found her family. I'm happy for them.

Wish there was more but nevertheless it was great! I'll miss the side characters, everyone and this manga, 9/10!
Jul 4, 2021 9:14 AM

Nov 2013
So that's the answer
"Today also, Machida-kun is the same as always"

That's why he win her heart, that's why she didn't need an explanation about his latenesses.

Machida-kun kindness are coming from his surrounding, in early chapter he said, if he don't have his aunty around, maybe he'll be feeling different towards his siblings.

Machida-kun is a lucky person, indeed.

Note: I just realize this is a shoujo manga, ha I thought this is a seinen! I guess i am lucky too, otherwise I'll skip it in a heartbeat
ilalangJul 4, 2021 9:28 AM
inochi ga kurikaesu naraba nandomo kimi no moto e ...
... if life can be repeated, i'll go to you many times over
Aug 16, 2021 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
This was a fun read.

It's nice that we get to see past character that Machida have interacted with.

And now Inohara is now officialy part of Machida family.

Good and wholesome vibes all the way till the end!
Oct 25, 2021 3:07 AM

Nov 2018
What a gem this manga is. Absolutely loved it.

And that last propose is everything holy shit.
TheNamelessGuyOct 25, 2021 3:10 AM
Jan 12, 2022 5:13 AM

May 2020
Nice and wholesome. Although I do feel like Machida is a little too overbearing at times (Well intentioned as he is ), I still like him as a character. Wish this manga was just a smidge longer so we could’ve spent more time with Inohara and Machida.
Jan 31, 2022 4:23 PM
May 2014
The best manga I've read in years
"ya know what.... maybe HxH is fine staying exactly as it is in stasis. maybe we don't always need an ending" —manDboogie
Apr 19, 2022 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
the final chapter of machida kun no sekai is truly wonderful this is one of the most satisfying endings I've seen truly amazing I'll give this manga a score of 9/10 it was great
removed-userOct 29, 2022 10:23 PM
Dec 4, 2022 9:11 AM
Feb 2010
Great read! I liked how the manga had simple yet nice messages. It was a joy to read and the characters were interesting.
Loved that the manga and the movie itself had very different tones.
Jun 6, 2023 2:28 PM

Jan 2014
Underwhelmed by this final. Just doesn't feel right for me.
Oct 9, 2023 6:36 PM

Jul 2016
"You are the seventh child of this family."
Something about that line just hits different.

Short and fluffy read. Would be cool to know an irl Machida.
Oct 12, 2023 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
Just finished this and yea it's a nice short read, the feels ahhhhhh ( 9.5 from me )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machida-kun no Sekai Chapter 28 Discussion

Sodiumruto - Nov 29, 2023

1 by waalex11 »»
Feb 4, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Machida-kun no Sekai Chapter 26 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 19, 2022

1 by FarCritical »»
Oct 9, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Machida-kun no Sekai Chapter 25 Discussion

ilalang - Jul 4, 2021

2 by FarCritical »»
Oct 9, 2023 1:46 AM

Poll: » Machida-kun no Sekai Chapter 23 Discussion

BlueKite - Apr 8, 2018

3 by FarCritical »»
Oct 7, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Machida-kun no Sekai Chapter 22 Discussion

RottenOrange - Sep 5, 2020

2 by FarCritical »»
Oct 7, 2023 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.