Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 10:51 AM
Apr 2018
Vrixho said:
aaahhhhh another boring episode, its getting pretty childish and i feel kinda embarrassed just by watching it, seriously whats the point of building gunpla if your going virtual.

thought I say that I'm still going to watch it hoping something good will happen haha

I'd call the VR aspect the ultimate evolution of the two parts of the Gunpla system. The fantastic wish fulfilment (you can be anyone you want, play as your favorite characters, etc), and the safety component (by making the damage completely virtual, a person's precious gunpla doesn't actually get damaged)
ShinigamiRaptorApr 15, 2018 10:55 AM
Apr 16, 2018 10:31 PM

Oct 2017
Vrixho said:
aaahhhhh another boring episode, its getting pretty childish and i feel kinda embarrassed just by watching it, seriously whats the point of building gunpla if your going virtual.

thought I say that I'm still going to watch it hoping something good will happen haha

If you feel "embarrassed" watching a "kid show", it shows that you're not that much mature. Most other "shonen series" have many "childish plot/ dialogue" that pretend to be more "mature" , but in fact, being equally as childish if you analyze the plot and dialogues, such as One Piece/ Naruto.

Darling in the Franxx is probably one of the most immature shows this season, plot designed to be watched by young teenagers with stupid drama and pretentious dialogues with no substance backing it up, yet it's one of the most popular shows this past 2 seasons.

Basically it's like comparing a show intended audience being around 11, vs intended audience being around 13.

There is really not that much difference yknow, only 2 years. It's like "upper classmate" looking down on grade 6 elementary school student. It's laughable really, because both groups are equally as immature, but clearly the high-school students did not see it as such.
Ventus_SApr 16, 2018 10:40 PM
Aug 14, 2018 8:21 AM

Feb 2012
Oh, the MAL forums are back.

Still laughing at how naive riku is.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 17, 2021 3:16 AM

Dec 2012
Riku and Yukio.
Riku and Yukio run.
Nanami.
That girl Riku helped.
Her name is Sarah.
Friends.
Magee was called a pretty girl.
McDaniel.
Dat spin. Dat fall.
The Sanc Kingdom?

Love seeing Wing references. Riku should have turned off Trans-Am after dodging and charging to get that boost in speed at Ogre. Anyway, Nanami is so fine.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 19, 2023 11:12 PM

Feb 2019
her sneakiness backfired on her lol
but who is sarah?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2018

34 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 21, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

11 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

15 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.