Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that you hate (or dislike immensely)?

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 11, 2018 12:12 AM

Apr 2018
SaltyShoebill said:
No offense but I hate Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans very much
Reason:
-Unlikeable characters
-Uninspiring mecha design
-Ugly character designs
-Inconsistent animation
-Horrible pacing
-2nd season way more horrible

Non taken :) (well I've not watched it anyway haha)
Thanks for the input~
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Apr 11, 2018 12:13 AM

Apr 2018
CJ_Kiyoruki said:
joykiller91 said:
Oh I've been hearing about Ousama but never got to try it. What makes it the worse?

I've written a more accurate review, but to summarize:

1. Plot was trying too hard to get this edgy tone and ended up having a lot of holes.

2. Didn't develop the characters they got rid of. So when they died, nobody cared.

-Protagonist was your cookie cutter, brown haired bland protagonist aloof to everything around him.

-The girls were treated like objects that were only useful for rape,crying, and fueling the morale.

-An easy solution was staring the problem right in the face, but it was never addressed or considered.

-The answer as to who the King was is unrealistic and a BS resolution.

Alright noted~~~ thanks for that :D
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Apr 11, 2018 12:45 AM

Jul 2016
Oh boy, do I have things to vent on.

The World God Only Knows Season 3 - They had to ruin the silly but interesting concept of the previous two seasons and throw everything in the garbage can to turn the show into "Generic Idol Anime #342".

Soul Eater NOT! - Same thing here. I blame especially Okhubo, but then Bones was like
"Hey, we kind of ruined the Soul Eater anime by changing a lot of things in the plot and the universe."
"Should we do a "Brotherhood" version, like we did with Full Metal Alchemist?"
"Nah, let's make an adaptation of this spin off using a budget that amounts to five dollars."
"Neat."

It makes me legitimately mad.

Umaru-chan - The "How To NOT Make a Slice of Life Anime" is literally one of the most appreciate Slice of Life anime from 2015. Fucking speechless.

Elfen Lied - A loli killing everyone wit psychic abilities is DEEP. Is INTENSE. Is-nope. It's not. It's just edgy.
It's not that deep, fam. And with "fam" I'm referring to everyone whom gave it more than 5/10.

Like, I don't usually get mad at people for liking certain things. I instead try to accept other people's taste.
But I'm only human, at some point I reach my limit, lmao.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Apr 11, 2018 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
Devilman Cry Baby - As a fan of the original ovas and the manga, Cry Baby..cuaght me off guard. I dont like the animation, i thought it was really ugly. The whole tone felt off and all the sex stuff imo was over the top and so unnecessary.

Sword Art Online - Beautiful animation and cool concept but, the characters? Boring as hell. The main character has little personality, leaves no impression on me. His girlfriend while i liked her at first, soon becomes just as annoying. Just uninteresting characters.

One Punch Man/My Hero Academia - Over hyped, while not bad not anything amazing either. The fandom ruined it for me because the hype was so insane so, I thought i was in for a amazing ride when i finally got around to watch it and...its just another shouen. So, now the fandom annoys me and in return i cant help but hate My Hero/One punch no matter how much i try not to.
Apr 11, 2018 1:55 AM

Mar 2010
The one anime I hate the most will piss alot of people off.

Bakemonogatari

Now before you grab your weapons I'll clarify that this is purely the SHAFT anime and no other forms of the series.

I have spent years blindly hating the Monogatari series because of the anime adaptation and I can't be asked to read LN's but lucky for me the manga for Bakemonogatari started last month and I've read the first 4 chapters and I love it, I am especially mad at the anime for portraying Senjougahara has a snobby bitch for the whole anime series when in the manga she's actually very nice once her opening arc is over.

I feel that the anime didn't do a very good job at explaining her circumstances and just danced around alot of bland dialogue with annoying picture cards, uninteresting backgrounds and endless random camera angles that threw me off when trying to read the subtitles, granted I was fairly new to anime when I forced myself to watch it and with most anime I would try it again now that I've mastered watching subbed but I have such an imbeded hatred for Shinbo's anime style that I can't even attempt it anymore.

the tldr version below

Most hated anime: Bakemonogatari
Reason: Akiyuki Shinbo
Apr 11, 2018 2:07 AM
Oct 2017
Love Live!
Attack on Titan
and
School Days , i guess everyone hate school days lol, but actually this is a really good anime
Apr 11, 2018 2:09 AM
Jun 2017
For me my most hated anime is Naruto, and I dislike Sword Art Online.

As for Naruto I watched the first 3 episodes and I dropped because I can't stand Sakura Haruno, and become my most hated female character.
And as for Sword Art Online, I had low expectations in this anime and somehow it still dissapoints me from episode 1 but I'll try to finish, because it's not a bad concept however the plot is garbage.
borraz97Apr 11, 2018 2:17 AM
Apr 11, 2018 2:13 AM

Dec 2015
Sword Art Online....

The first few episodes were fine, and it slowly degraded in quality until Yui happened. Then it just cliff dived into the pit of shittiness.

Kirito was a boring gary-stu and Asuna had potential and they still managed to ruin her character ughhhh

Apr 11, 2018 2:13 AM
Nov 2015
Erased: the characters besides maybe the mc and one/two other characters are bland. The premise of the story was interesting but I felt the execution was poorly done (similar to Sao in that regard). Although it's not the worst it's problems for me at least outweighed the good.
Future Diary: The mc voice is bad regardless of sub/dub really grating and high-pitch, a nightmare combination. Typical battle royale stuff fight to the death with a yandere twist gimmick (the only real interesting part of the show really).
Ikkitousen: I usually don't mind fanservice and I enjoy it at times. This show however really is just a trashy unshameful fanservice show with no real unique or interesting aspects about it to recommend it over good ecchi fanservice shows like Highschool DxD.
MrXboxdylanDec 2, 2018 4:45 AM
Apr 11, 2018 4:28 AM

Apr 2017
joykiller91 said:
CrallyLystia said:

Well, while it might give a vague picture about what or how a show is, sometimes and most of the times our tastes will be different.
My three choices are based on how gross the show (gore) compared to others I've watched. Also its just that sometimes famous animes are a bit too overhyped, while they are sometimes disappointing.

My advice is still, its good to get the sense in the forum, but if you are unsure, still try the anime yourself :)

Lol yeah I know~ and people have different taste :)
I've listed 100 already and plus plus from people's inputs but I won't be watching all the shows as some I already know I won't dislike based on their reasoning (ie: what you said about gross.. since I'm not easily grossed out so it won't put me off :D).

Good then! You pretty much got the idea how you will watch. Enjoy your time then.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Apr 11, 2018 4:59 AM
Jan 2018
Manaban said:
joykiller91 said:

Hi~~ care to elaborate on the why? :D

Somewhat, because I really don't feel like sitting here and writing a wall right now or arguing with anybody because I'm tired as shit :P Past couple of days have been up until 5 doing clubwork for something we're working on rolling out soon and waking up at 8 to get ready for actual work.

I'll just give brief stuff, though, sure.

Oregairu - Hachiman. The rest of the characters suck too but Hachiman is in a league of his own. The whole show starts feeling that much worse because the narrative can bend to his delusions and projections of character and intent to those around him almost seamlessly. Haven't watched the second season, heard it was just more of the same tho so I won't be picking it up, but the first was vomit inducing to me in that regard.

Basically, Hachiman is a very believable character in the sense that he's that cringy, arrogant teenager who seems to believe that he has the inner mechanisms of how the whole world seems to function around him entirely figured out. Things don't really work like that unless you're outright delusional about reality, but it's something a lot of people his age or around his age can really get into, or at least I can recall feeling like that sometimes.

Though instead of actually making something good with that, Hachiman gets his dick sucked by the narrative to the point where I find laughable that people complain about other LN protags yet can so often have him in their favorites - instead of being just a normal kid who's got his troubles and negative view of the people and world surrounding him, he's basically fucking edgy teenage batman jesus. He's the only one willing to suffer and he'll put himself in bad situations just to help all of these terrible, shallow, fake people around him. He's the only good one, and nobody understands. I don't like describing things like this, but it's kind of the actual case here - I found it legitimately cringe-inducing how the narrative unironically presented this as being the case by and large.

The series had nothing really going on for elsewhere aside from Hachiman's constant inner monologuing about how terrible everybody was, and some shallow self-depricating bullshit about how scummy he was even though he'll jump in front of a car for a goddamn puppy and it's everybody else who is the asshole.

Fuck OreGairu. Fuck Hachiman most of all, though.

I feel like you probably hated reading The Catcher in the Rye, if you ever did. Because all in all, what Oregairu tries to say is very similar to that book, or at least it tries to say something as similarly abstract. Hachiman, just like Holden Caulfield, is the unreliable narrator. People who like to project one's self while reading, or watching these types of stories through the perspective of the unreliable narrating character, suffer and usually end up not liking it, i.e Catcher in the Rye. So I totally get what you're saying.

But what I disagree with, is how you've interpreted his character, or rather I think the way you interpreted the character isn't what the character is at all. And I'm not telling you to like the show, it's just an observation.
"That's not how reality works." But that's kind of how it works... no? Hachiman isn't honest with us the viewers, those around him, and by extension himself, which becomes clear very, very early on. That's the point of unreliable narration. I think if anyone ever does a close-reading of oregairu, they'll see that it leagues ahead of the common LN curve. There's a lot to appreciate in how the show handles its plot and characterization.

my two cents.
Apr 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Aug 2016
joykiller91 said:
Diffuse said:
There is only one title that i really hate: BERSERK 2nd and 3d season. Thanks for CGI adaptation.

Oooh? any specific reasons why? :-D

The reasons are obvious, animation is cheap. I was so exited after season one and got this...

Apr 11, 2018 5:35 AM

Dec 2017
joykiller91 said:
Botan-Chan45 said:
I don't hate any series, but I do hate some hentai. The worst one is I'll protect you, which made me want to rage a lot. Also BnHA and Berserk were disappointments.

Lol~~ I never realized Hentai can be hated. I don't think they offer much other than sex?
Care to elaborate on BnHA and Berserk? :D
BnHA is generic and I hate the MC.

Berserk is just edgy with some magic demon bullshit. Even the Golden Age arc wasn't even that good. Literally disappointed me.
Botan-Chan45Apr 11, 2018 5:40 AM
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 11, 2018 7:03 AM

Oct 2012
Haruhi, the thought of the series makes me go full on

Can't stand it.

AnimeMangaSteamBakaBT

7 Colors of Kira Kira Douga

“Exactly as planned.”
Apr 11, 2018 7:08 AM

Jan 2014
Your Name!!! i hate it with all my soul, not because it's terribly bad, it's only meh bad, but because of it's popularity, if something that half done and average can be that popular will just make everyone create average movies and stop trying to go further in anime.

ps: My Opinion, i know no one shares it , i'm alone in this and it's ok
Apr 11, 2018 7:16 AM

Nov 2008
joykiller91 said:
Chiibi said:

tragedydesu is just petty like that. :/ I think a tsundere killed his family or something....lol

I'm not sure if you guys are friends (coz some close friends have play insults) but anyway if not please refrain from commenting something insensitive (close to bullying). If you must add something to other's reason for hating an anime then you can add something constructive or an opinion that doesn't involve insulting his or her family :D

I didn't insult anyone's family, just him because he's annoying. :/

Apr 11, 2018 7:22 AM
Jul 2015
joykiller91 said:
Aguuus said:
I will not take the dedication to recognize every anime that I hate and less justify myself, so as not to seem irrational or wannabe elitist.

As an example, I hate those works that tend to resort to exotic resources that plan to appear intelligent and the impressionable public feels intellectual knowing how to interpret the stupidities that the author proposes.

And apparently that resource is what leads to consider it a masterpiece.

This is making me curious as to what you consider anime series that use exotic resources to make it appear intelligent haha.

joykiller91 said:
Aguuus said:
I will not take the dedication to recognize every anime that I hate and less justify myself, so as not to seem irrational or wannabe elitist.

As an example, I hate those works that tend to resort to exotic resources that plan to appear intelligent and the impressionable public feels intellectual knowing how to interpret the stupidities that the author proposes.

And apparently that resource is what leads to consider it a masterpiece.

This is making me curious as to what you consider anime series that use exotic resources to make it appear intelligent haha.

Oh, it turns out that you are the most experienced being, do you come to pass me by with your sarcasm?
My consideration is not subjective, think what you want.
Apr 11, 2018 7:25 AM
Apr 2018
ecchiharemgeek said:
Attack on Titan
My hero
One punch man
Gintama

joykiller91 said:
Hello thanks for input~ @ecchiharemgeek but may I ask why? :)

Genetic cliche shounen series

And a 2 unfunny parody series that uses the cliche tropes
It’s suppost to be satirizing
ecchiharemgeekApr 11, 2018 7:30 AM
Apr 11, 2018 7:56 AM

Jun 2014
joykiller91 said:
Seiya said:
I hate Maison Ikkoku and Urusei Yatsura more than I hate my own mother, and that's saying something.

LOL! Any specifics on why? I watched Urusei Yatsura as a kid and liked it.. though I disliked the mc

I found all the characters annoying, and I didn't like any of them. Also, I did not find it funny at all.

Apr 11, 2018 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
@joykiller91 hm if I was to elaborate I guess

Love Rice: Even though it's only 3-5 min ep it's so fucking boring and just didn't like it
Blade Dance of the Elementalers: I would love this anime and rated it highly but because of one character Claire Rouge I couldn't stand this show.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The show is just bad with everything and is just a bore to watch.
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru: cringe
Apr 11, 2018 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
I'll list mine I guess:

Kanokon: "Rape someone until they love you".

...................TAKE MY MIDDLE FINGER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, KANOKON.

Seriously, nothing pisses me off more than that. Glasslip was God-awful in the "I'm gonna die of boredom" way but Kanokon was infuriating to watch so I'll go with the anime that made me more angry lol

Apr 11, 2018 8:19 AM
Jan 2018
Chiibi said:
I'll list mine I guess:

Seriously, nothing pisses me off more than that. Glasslip was God-awful in the "I'm gonna die of boredom" way but Kanokon was infuriating to watch so I'll go with the anime that made me more angry lol

Same about the 1st one never liked it when series showed female on male rape as being okay or funny.
Apr 11, 2018 8:44 AM

Feb 2018
Any loli / incest harem anime , or anime focused on mainly fan service.

Also:

Black bullet because its boring af and repetitive.
Kuzu no honkai because it sucks.
Kanakon because it also sucks and its trash.

Apr 11, 2018 8:55 AM

Apr 2017
joykiller91 said:
JZurawski25 said:
DanMachi
One Punch Man
Your Lie in April
Edwardx2 said:
Yuri on ice
Free
Devilman crybaby

And any other reverse harem and Fujo bait anime.

Hello~~ care to elaborate on why? :D

Sure! I don't like One Punch Man because I didn't really find the only joke it had all that funny after like the second time. Maybe the second season will be better, who knows.
Apr 11, 2018 9:03 AM

Nov 2008
bunnykei said:

Bottom of the barrel. XD Like if someone said "What's the trashiest, most shameful anime you can think of.....?", my answer would always be this.

Apr 11, 2018 9:28 AM

Apr 2018
DYED said:
Oh boy, do I have things to vent on.

The World God Only Knows Season 3 - They had to ruin the silly but interesting concept of the previous two seasons and throw everything in the garbage can to turn the show into "Generic Idol Anime #342".

Soul Eater NOT! - Same thing here. I blame especially Okhubo, but then Bones was like
"Hey, we kind of ruined the Soul Eater anime by changing a lot of things in the plot and the universe."
"Should we do a "Brotherhood" version, like we did with Full Metal Alchemist?"
"Nah, let's make an adaptation of this spin off using a budget that amounts to five dollars."
"Neat."

It makes me legitimately mad.

Umaru-chan - The "How To NOT Make a Slice of Life Anime" is literally one of the most appreciate Slice of Life anime from 2015. Fucking speechless.

Elfen Lied - A loli killing everyone wit psychic abilities is DEEP. Is INTENSE. Is-nope. It's not. It's just edgy.
It's not that deep, fam. And with "fam" I'm referring to everyone whom gave it more than 5/10.

Like, I don't usually get mad at people for liking certain things. I instead try to accept other people's taste.
But I'm only human, at some point I reach my limit, lmao.

Thanks for the input! :D

The only times I get mad..well more annoyed actually is when they push their feelings to my face or judge me because I don't like what they love.
Though what goes in my mind is another convo altogether haha
Apr 11, 2018 9:31 AM

Apr 2018
BeautifulVenus said:

Jryou said:

Alrighty~~~ thank you both for your input!
Apr 11, 2018 9:32 AM

Apr 2018
Roziki said:
Love Live!
Attack on Titan
and
School Days , i guess everyone hate school days lol, but actually this is a really good anime

Hello~ thanks but care to elaborate on why? :D
Apr 11, 2018 9:32 AM

Apr 2018
borraz97 said:
For me my most hated anime is Naruto, and I dislike Sword Art Online.

As for Naruto I watched the first 3 episodes and I dropped because I can't stand Sakura Haruno, and become my most hated female character.
And as for Sword Art Online, I had low expectations in this anime and somehow it still dissapoints me from episode 1 but I'll try to finish, because it's not a bad concept however the plot is garbage.

Lol I also can't stand Sakura ><. Not sure how I watched the whole thing though. I probably skipped through her scenes hahaha
Apr 11, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2018
Solariar said:
Sword Art Online....

The first few episodes were fine, and it slowly degraded in quality until Yui happened. Then it just cliff dived into the pit of shittiness.

Kirito was a boring gary-stu and Asuna had potential and they still managed to ruin her character ughhhh

Yeah same. I liked it til maybe 4 or 5 episodes? then it went flat...
Apr 11, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2018
MrXboxdylan said:
Erased: the characters besides maybe the mc and one/two other characters are bland. The premise of the story was interesting but I felt the execution was poorly done (similar to Sao in that regard). Although it's not the worst it's problems for me at least outweight the good.
Future Diary: The mc voice is bad regardless of sub/dub really grating and high-pitch, a nightmare combination. Typical battle royale stuff fight to the death with a yandere twist gimmick (only real interesting part of the show really).
Ikkitousen: I usually don't mind fanservice and I enjoy it at times. This show however really is just a trashy unshameful fanservice show with no real unique or interesting aspects about it to recommend it over good ecchi fanservice shows like Highschool DxD.

Alrighty~~~ thank you for your input! :D
Apr 11, 2018 9:37 AM

Sep 2015
Most recently I've come to hate Magical Girl Site after just 1 episode. I might've been able to forgive it just a tiny bit if these bullies weren't calling their senpai to literally rape the MC, and then only a few scenes later say that putting a box cutter in her mouth is "GOING TOO FAR". Wouldn't have saved it from being a dark piece of crap though.
Jun 2017
death march to the parallel world rhapsody because of how painfully generic it is

berserk 2016 because its insulting garbage that should never have been made

elfen lied because 90% of the characters in it act like complete idiots

Apr 2018
CrallyLystia said:

Haha thanks~~ I've probably dug my own grave rn. X)) But it got me curious because my friend doesn't like to read reviews because she says it affect how she reacts.. so I thought why not try it with what people dislike :))
Apr 11, 2018 9:40 AM

Oct 2017
Fairy tail- To much BS, we always know what's going to happen next because of the friendship is power bs.
Apr 11, 2018 9:41 AM

Apr 2018
HappySoft said:
Most popular isekai.
I hate to sound pretentious or edgy, but I honestly just don't get the appeal of them at all, nor how they end up getting as popular as they do.

Well I don't think disliking as certain genre is sounding pretentious or edgy unless you're looking down at others (not saying you are)... but it's normal to have certain genre that doesn't appeal to us right? :D

Personally I love the other worlds coz I just want to not be in mine so watching it just takes with them... though actually any anime I watch does the same thing lol sorry I'm weird. X)
Apr 11, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2018
Diffuse said:
joykiller91 said:

Oooh? any specific reasons why? :-D

The reasons are obvious, animation is cheap. I was so exited after season one and got this...

Ooh interesting. Lol sorry wasn't obvious to me since I've not watched it~ but let's see how I'll fare X)
Apr 11, 2018 9:43 AM

Apr 2018
Raito said:

Can't stand it.

Hahaha I believe you're the 3rd for Haruhi? Makes me curious how it is X))
Apr 11, 2018 9:44 AM
Dec 2017
AZ S2 and Reconguista in G for unacceptable writing.

AZ had an unrealistic resolution to it's problem, and unrealistic results for a show that had already poked into politics. Made me hate this show even more because I loved the first season.

And Reconguista, I really didn't know what the fuck was going on, what Tomino was trying to do with this show that could've been his redemption, which turned into an abyss for him instead.
Apr 11, 2018 9:45 AM

Apr 2018
MadLane said:
Your Name!!! i hate it with all my soul, not because it's terribly bad, it's only meh bad, but because of it's popularity, if something that half done and average can be that popular will just make everyone create average movies and stop trying to go further in anime.

ps: My Opinion, i know no one shares it , i'm alone in this and it's ok

Haha don't worry you're not alone with that someone I know from another site (app actually) feels the same. :) You're never really alone in these types of situation.
Apr 11, 2018 9:48 AM

Apr 2018
Chiibi said:
joykiller91 said:

I'm not sure if you guys are friends (coz some close friends have play insults) but anyway if not please refrain from commenting something insensitive (close to bullying). If you must add something to other's reason for hating an anime then you can add something constructive or an opinion that doesn't involve insulting his or her family :D

I didn't insult anyone's family, just him because he's annoying. :/

Sorry english isn't my first language so translating what I wanted to say might not have had the right tone. But anyway...you get the point. I'm not really shutting you down or anything but since I created this "Anime you hate" thread..and it's inevitable that people's opinions will clash... I'm just trying not to start a fight ><
Apr 11, 2018 9:51 AM

Apr 2018
Aguuus said:
joykiller91 said:

joykiller91 said:

Oh, it turns out that you are the most experienced being, do you come to pass me by with your sarcasm?
My consideration is not subjective, think what you want.

...?? You lost me... Nowhere is there sarcasm in what I said?

Or are you the one being sarcastic because sorry I have no ability to read sarcasm in text...
Apr 11, 2018 9:52 AM

Apr 2018
Seiya said:
joykiller91 said:

LOL! Any specifics on why? I watched Urusei Yatsura as a kid and liked it.. though I disliked the mc

I found all the characters annoying, and I didn't like any of them. Also, I did not find it funny at all.

I may have to rewatch the series again to remember X)) I only vaguely remember the first few episodes hahah but anyway thank you~
Apr 11, 2018 9:54 AM

Apr 2018
Chiibi said:
I'll list mine I guess:

Lol oh my hahaha. ><

"Rape someone until they love you". < that is the worst plot ever... maybe in the hentai world X))

Thanks for the input! haha
Apr 11, 2018 9:56 AM

Jan 2016
Tokyo Ghoul.

Got bad first impressions for it :/
Apr 11, 2018 9:56 AM

Apr 2018
bunnykei said:
Any loli / incest harem anime , or anime focused on mainly fan service.

Also:

Black bullet because its boring af and repetitive.
Kuzu no honkai because it sucks.

That's 3 straight post for Kanokon~ haha
Care to elaborate on why Kuzu no Honkai sucks? :D
Apr 11, 2018 9:58 AM

Apr 2018
-SP- said:
Fairy tail- To much BS, we always know what's going to happen next because of the friendship is power bs.

Hahah that's also most of the reasons from others who voted FT... and also mine X) plus kinda boring for me.
Apr 11, 2018 10:02 AM

Oct 2012
joykiller91 said:
Raito said:

Can't stand it.

It's strongly infuriating. I recommend you stay far away from it or you might pop a vein in your brain from the anger this anime derives. I'm already breathing heavily and gritting my teeth just from the thought of having to type about Haruhi.

AnimeMangaSteamBakaBT

“Exactly as planned.”
Apr 11, 2018 10:09 AM

Apr 2018
Raito said:
joykiller91 said:

It's strongly infuriating. I recommend you stay far away from it or you might pop a vein in your brain from the anger this anime derives. I'm already breathing heavily and gritting my teeth just from the thought of having to type about Haruhi.

Lmao well that's gonna defeat the purpose of the thread X))...

I really have no inkling about Haruhi actually other than what's said here.. and also a yt video of her in a band singing..w/c I find nice..my current assumption is it's like K-On
Apr 11, 2018 10:13 AM

Oct 2012
joykiller91 said:
Raito said:

Lmao well that's gonna defeat the purpose of the thread X))...

I really have no inkling about Haruhi actually other than what's said here.. and also a yt video of her in a band singing..w/c I find nice..my current assumption is it's like K-On

😠 No! It's not! K-On can be classified as watchable, but Haruhi... just 😡! Have a look at it and report back once you've had a look at the monstrosity!

AnimeMangaSteamBakaBT

“Exactly as planned.”
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 2 hours ago

9 by Hitagi__Furude »»
36 seconds ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - 7 hours ago

25 by Toooooooooohru »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

217 by Adnash »»
5 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

34 by Toooooooooohru »»
8 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

111 by girltokyo »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.