Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2018 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Yu Duze is a huge sore loser and glad he is taken into custody for kidnapping and stabbing Xueli as well as many other incidents.

Nearly thought for a moment Xueli had lost her memories which would be really upset but happy she is in good health and up to her usual flirt and love for Haoyi. Haoyi should deliver a few extra punches to Yu Duze.

Wonder who the girl was near the end of the episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2018 11:34 AM
Mar 2016
2 more eps, and Xueli manage to live , shit, shit and shit, C'mon Haoyi, Xueli doesn't remember you, it's your chance to be free from her psychotic obsession of you .

Man, don't them Public Safety Bureau (Chinese Police) have any handcuffs that Yu Duze was able to pull out a knife ?

Oh, now we get to see Xueli's dad, and how the fuck did he got into Xueli's room that fast when he and Haoyi both run towards her room at the same time the moment ZiTong told them that she woke up?

Whoa hoooo, looks like white hair pig tail girls has just arrive, 2 more ep to go (since Chinese anime run for 15 eps) and now it's her turn....too bad Lin Yang doesn't get to have an arc of her own here.
Mar 28, 2018 7:50 AM

Oct 2017
Whoahoho said:
2 more eps, and Xueli manage to live , shit, shit and shit, C'mon Haoyi, Xueli doesn't remember you, it's your chance to be free from her psychotic obsession of you .

Man, don't them Public Safety Bureau (Chinese Police) have any handcuffs that Yu Duze was able to pull out a knife ?

Oh, now we get to see Xueli's dad, and how the fuck did he got into Xueli's room that fast when he and Haoyi both run towards her room at the same time the moment ZiTong told them that she woke up?

Whoa hoooo, looks like white hair pig tail girls has just arrive, 2 more ep to go (since Chinese anime run for 15 eps) and now it's her turn....too bad Lin Yang doesn't get to have an arc of her own here.
Xueli does remember Haoyi, she was tricking him because it's in her nature. I hope it'll get more eps than 15, because possible new character at the end of ep 13, I don't see much being done in two eps with that cliffhanger.
Mar 28, 2018 9:51 AM

Jul 2013
ryamm said:
Whoahoho said:

Xueli does remember Haoyi, she was tricking him because it's in her nature. I hope it'll get more eps than 15, because possible new character at the end of ep 13, I don't see much being done in two eps with that cliffhanger.

Thats what I hope it has more than 15 episodes and I am sure it is popular or else @Guodong Subs wont sub each week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2018 10:01 AM

Oct 2017
Renaultclio101 said:
ryamm said:

Thats what I hope it has more than 15 episodes and I am sure it is popular or else @Guodong Subs wont sub each week.
Yeah, there's quite a lot of backing now with it. It'd be a shame if it just ended, with no season conclusion because this season has had a lot of effort put into it, and it really shows. The art and animation is still fantastic carrying over from S1.
Mar 28, 2018 11:23 AM

Jul 2013
ryamm said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Yeah, there's quite a lot of backing now with it. It'd be a shame if it just ended, with no season conclusion because this season has had a lot of effort put into it, and it really shows. The art and animation is still fantastic carrying over from S1.

I feel the art and animation is similar but the latest have slight improvement. Though I am sure the manhua is still on going but usually with donhua its like a season then a year wait before the next.
Mar 28, 2018 8:40 PM
Dec 2012
I was a little concerned with the whole "memory loss" plot device, but I was glad to see it was a farce. The harem adventure continues!

I'm also hoping the season continues for a few more episodes... there's so much more that this series could dive into, plus there's a new character being introduced so this could lead to some more crazy harem plot developments. ^_^
^_^
Mar 29, 2018 1:53 AM

Oct 2017
Renaultclio101 said:
ryamm said:

I feel the art and animation is similar but the latest have slight improvement. Though I am sure the manhua is still on going but usually with donhua its like a season then a year wait before the next.
Yep. I'd say it's likely this season could get 20ish eps, many other chinese animations have that format so ya.
ryammMar 29, 2018 4:54 AM
Mar 29, 2018 1:53 AM

Oct 2017
t4ng3 said:
I was a little concerned with the whole "memory loss" plot device, but I was glad to see it was a farce. The harem adventure continues!

I'm also hoping the season continues for a few more episodes... there's so much more that this series could dive into, plus there's a new character being introduced so this could lead to some more crazy harem plot developments. ^_^
Hmmm it probably will, I just don't see much being done within 2 episodes with a new character and more shenanigans with the other girls.
Mar 29, 2018 6:14 AM
Dec 2012
ryamm said:
Hmmm it probably will, I just don't see much being done within 2 episodes with a new character and more shenanigans with the other girls.

Fair enough, not enough time left.

I suppose I could read the web comic at some point too and see how far along the dong hua is in comparison to it or what sort of differences there might be in the story. It would at least tide me over for a while. ^_^
^_^
Mar 30, 2018 6:44 AM

Sep 2015
I still not get it, if she was just using Du Ze and loved Haoyi ALL THE WAY, why she got so mad at the party when she got dumped and desperately tried to avoid the disengagement at that same moment?

I know she should feel humiliated, but was more than that in episode 10.
Apr 5, 2018 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
I also do not understand why Xueli did all this drama when the guy finished and humiliated her, I can only think that it is out of shame, she was dating a popular guy that she did not like, proving so superior to Haoyi, pretending she did not even know him anymore he.

But she lost everything at once and because she had no friends she ended up being alone and left school, at this point Haoyi was comforting her, and she developed a different personality, romantically aggressive towards Haoyi, realizing that it was a mistake to get involved with the playboy and lose the guy she loved, she changed her behavior, but never made it clear to Haoyi, who thought he was a substitute for the playboy.

Actually her actions in the past were quite irritating, at the very least, especially the part where she acted like a couple in love with the playboy, she did not try to make jealousy or something, she actually put him in the place of Haoyi, so maybe she did not care about hugs and kisses, I wanted this to be clear, how was her relationship with the guy there, even her throwing herself in front of Haoyi and saving him has not yet been enough to forget what she did in the past, and that made her miss many points with me ..
Apr 11, 2018 7:21 AM

Dec 2014
ok that was a good episode... Xueli never learns
Apr 11, 2018 2:32 PM

Feb 2011
Wish the mother would take some of the blame already. Seriously, who tells their child that being better than the person you like will get them to like you back. If the person you like is that picky, then I guess it would work but it's not always the case. Especially if they already like you for who you are.
ReloadApr 11, 2018 2:36 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
May 1, 2018 1:03 AM

Sep 2013
So, apparently they have an app that lets you immediately push a video to every phone within an x-mile radius. God, can you imagine how much spam you would get if that were a real thing?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 30, 2020 10:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Xueli was so great, and I really thought she forgot Haoyi xD
Sep 7, 2021 12:29 PM

Mar 2013
I sympathized with Du Yuze because Xueli kind of betrayed and used him at first but I think she has grown to love Du Yuze already at that point but Du Yuze still dumped her which makes it more of a mess than it already is. He was such a fool and didn't even try talking to her who she really likes but instead created a scene at the party that traumatized Xueli.

From these past episodes, the other girls and mostly Xia, Zitong are always by Haoyi's side to support him but the character development stopped already after he saved them and only some of them was given opportunity. While I do sympathized with Haoyi being concerned for Xueli, he forgot the other girls and especially Xia, Zitong who was always by his side, got scared from his outburst. He is still dense to the girls feelings at this point.

The half part of this episode was tragic, to think that she lost her memories even though she was stabbed through her body and not a skull/brain injury is sure a mystery for me. Don't quote me on that. :D

Now then, as I am still watching it at this point... Well played Xueli! hahaha

That cliffhanger, is she the 6th member?! but there's only 2 episodes left and her arc could take longer like the rest of the girls. Based on her smile, she is a conniving young woman.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 12, 2023 7:26 PM

May 2013
Dumbass Haoyi needs to apologize to best girl Zitong for yelling at her!!!! D:< what a piece of trash. I don't want Zitong to end up with Haoyi anymore. She can do way better. Trash MC.

More topics from this board

» Confusion

SOLDRAKE - Apr 5

4 by _Yotsugi_ »»
Apr 6, 7:42 AM

» Cupid's Chocolate season 3 petition

Zyana123 - Feb 22, 2020

35 by A_Person69420 »»
Aug 18, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

drama_menck - Apr 5, 2018

20 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

Renaultclio101 - Apr 1, 2018

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Whoahoho - Feb 4, 2018

8 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 10, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.