Forum Settings
Forums
Gambling Emperor Legend Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2018 1:48 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Watching Fukumoto villains getting destroyed is really satisfying. Builds them up, goes into their backstory of why they're so shitty (usually), and we get to see them fucking obliterated. Expected no less of Zero than to do the same.
Sep 14, 2020 4:00 PM

Jun 2016
I would have expected to address the hint issue far earlier, but maybe I just missed it. Either way, having that occur and throwing Yuuki the ball was a good time, seeing that little noob get one had me smile just as Zero did. I can also relate with Kotarou, Zero does seem like a hilarious little quiz freak from this. I find random bits of unexpected knowledge so funny.

Speaking of funny, I'm glad we got such an absurd deduction from Zero. It was founded in enough reality: weak, annoying, bitter, hates friendships, kept the hairstyle anyways; that when Zero put together the narrative I couldn't help but let out a good laugh.

The question is now if Zero will show pity to the man.. he showed it to his childhood friend for being a pawn earlier despite trying to kill him...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Chapter 42 Discussion

Static - May 31, 2009

3 by MichaelJackson »»
Nov 21, 2022 3:43 PM

Poll: » Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Chapter 2 Discussion

Darkii - May 9, 2009

4 by MichaelJackson »»
Nov 11, 2022 4:40 PM

Poll: » Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Chapter 70 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Jun 30, 2009

25 by Ashhk »»
Dec 22, 2020 6:48 PM

Poll: » Tobaku Haouden Zero Chapter 69 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Sep 15, 2020

0 by gfsdfgsdgsdfgs »»
Sep 15, 2020 1:13 PM

Poll: » Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Chapter 68 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Jun 15, 2009

6 by gfsdfgsdgsdfgs »»
Sep 15, 2020 1:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.