Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 7:02 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the heck is wrong with you Hina.. :|
But we all saw that coming...
Feb 17, 2018 3:47 AM
Sep 2017
I hope Natsuo, would realize that what he feels towards Hina is just pity! Just like how he can't leave those people around him one their own. He is just a nice guy who would want to help people, I realize that his emotion love for Hina would trigger every time he see her in a pitiable state, but that's different when it comes to Rui. I like him better as a person when he is together with Rui, you could realy see that they have an equal and healthy relationship just being his normal self is enough to make them happy together, unlike how he is with Hina. In his relationship with Hina, it feels like he's begging for her every time, he is forcing to make Hina happy and lowering himself just to get that. I hope he is not that stupid to not realize that before every thing else would end with Rui. I still think he does not deserve Rui, though.
Feb 24, 2018 10:28 PM
Dec 2017
I feel like we're gonna get some "Kimi no Iru Machi" twist here where Natsuo breaks with Rui to be with Hina and they just go "I don't give a shit" about what people around us thinks anymore.
Feb 27, 2018 4:30 AM

Apr 2011
Trihexa- said:
I feel like we're gonna get some "Kimi no Iru Machi" twist here where Natsuo breaks with Rui to be with Hina and they just go "I don't give a shit" about what people around us thinks anymore.

Please no, I still can't forget how much of a scumbag Haruto was when he broke up with Asuka.
Feb 27, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
I hope nothing goes wrong between them thanks to hina, I really like them as a couple ;; I think Hina just liked Natsuo cuz she was fragilly in that time thanks to the relationship she had and now she feels lonely. Natsuo is so "light" and mature on Rui's side... they complete each other so much!!!!!! don't misunderstand, I like Hina, but she deserves something that isn't Natsuo, cuz he belongs to Rui. Natsuo's feelings about Hina it's just the famous "first love", but now he moved on. Rui always loved him and they're the "first" of each other, i mean,,,,,,, I SHIP THEM SO FUCKING MUCH.
RoanaFeb 27, 2018 11:58 AM
Feb 28, 2018 9:28 PM
Dec 2017
I hope he does end up with Rui as well. The build-up on their relationship seems better than it was with Hina. I would feel extremely bad for her if Natsuo goes full "Haruto" on her and just dumps her because he realizes he's still "inlove" with Hina.

Hina's sacrifice to ensure Natsuo's future doesn't get screwed made me like her. That being said, I only like Hina as a character but not as a love-interest for Natsuo.
Mar 11, 2018 6:08 AM
Mar 2018
Natsuo-san... for goodness' sake! You noticed Rui ever since you first met her. She caught your attention. Even when she's with her sister, your heart beat for Hina but you were still able to notice Rui's actions. Now why do you think is that? And when you and Rui became a couple, you don't know how normal and cute of a couple you are. You said you don't want to make her cry. So please choose carefully. Remember, Rui cared and still cares for you even if you hurt her so much. She stayed by your side during your ups and downs. So you can't just toss her away. She deserves a lot more than that. Please tell us you won't. ㅠㅠ
Nov 13, 2018 9:42 PM
Sep 2018
I have a bad feeling about the manga... The author was Kei Sasuga, right? The one who also made GE and Love x Dilemma... My guts was saying that Natsuo would not be end up with Rui... and Rui would probably be in a love with the chef, and Natsuo will regain his feeling for Hina. Don't get me wrong, I want, like, and love the Natsuo x Rui... I hate it when Rui was in pain, but this was what I think would happen in the end.
Nov 18, 2018 2:40 PM
Nov 2018
Geez, yall like Rui because everything was stacked in her favour. Her virginity thrown away in that suspicious goukon to the mc guaranteed that she's the one right? Sorry, I go by actions.

She didn't do those things for Fujii out of the kindness of her heart - she did them because she wanted him and was doing anything necessary to get him.

Hina's feelings for Natsuo are and were genuine. Shuu was hurting her with his lies and broken promises. Hina was different, it's Rui who was one of Natsuo's cases of the week and she knows it - this is why she went crazy when he was trying to help the fat girl. They don't have a comfortable and equal relationship - Rui controls everything and Natsuo goes along with whatever she does.

Natsuo is still hurting from what he believes is Hina's rejection and he only choose Rui over Momo because he saw that clip as assurance that she loved him. He also sees her obsession with him as a sign that she won't leave him. This will be hinted at in later chapters.
Dec 13, 2018 3:43 AM

Jun 2017
As @promizadhel perfectly summed up the situation here the feeling which Nat feels for Hina at present stems out from pity .He is a pretty good guy but he should get it that an overdose of it would cause problems understanding his motive from a second person pov unlike the readers.His infatuation over Hina pretty much ended with the real progress with Rui and his relationship over the course of months and the Aomori trip was the final nail in the coffin...
Yet as Sasuga is the author who likes to run in circles to overstrech needless drama i can pretty much assume Rui would break up with Nat later being guilt tripped and Nat dating Hina again out of pity...
Feb 18, 2019 1:01 PM

May 2015
Sunnyme said:
Geez, yall like Rui because everything was stacked in her favour. Her virginity thrown away in that suspicious goukon to the mc guaranteed that she's the one right? Sorry, I go by actions.

She didn't do those things for Fujii out of the kindness of her heart - she did them because she wanted him and was doing anything necessary to get him.

Hina's feelings for Natsuo are and were genuine. Shuu was hurting her with his lies and broken promises. Hina was different, it's Rui who was one of Natsuo's cases of the week and she knows it - this is why she went crazy when he was trying to help the fat girl. They don't have a comfortable and equal relationship - Rui controls everything and Natsuo goes along with whatever she does.

Natsuo is still hurting from what he believes is Hina's rejection and he only choose Rui over Momo because he saw that clip as assurance that she loved him. He also sees her obsession with him as a sign that she won't leave him. This will be hinted at in later chapters.

And Rui's feelings aren't genuine? Give me a break. Her and Natsuo are perfect together and it's obvious.

Aug 21, 2019 8:29 PM
Sep 2012
I like Hina but I'm pretty sure Natsuo is going to stick with Rui. This is the obligatory: will the MC give into temptation? Then doesn't.
Dec 31, 2019 7:52 PM

Feb 2019
I'm really afraid of what's gonna happen next.
Oct 18, 2021 12:45 AM

May 2020
4 vote to Rui bath pages. Will make it 5 when they remove the blur. All get excited, Hina came visit Natsuo apartment while Rui stay at there for one night. The spicy story coming soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.