Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2018 11:24 AM
Oct 2015
i can't stand to this anime. go and tell me "then leave it." already done that. But what makes me annoyed is that this shit is already forgotten. Where there was literally useless unexciting meaningless scenes. Sure it was good when episodes gave a message, but that only sure doesnt make it good. Boring scene doesnt make it good. İ don't really drop animes i started to watch. İ think i have only dropped 4-5 series, that being said those series were bad and had low ratings, like Medaka for example where her boobs were all over teh place. And this is where i struggle.

Still struggling to understand how it is 7~, female mc? animation? no those are not good alone for a 7. Those only make it 5 or 6 maximum. Stop, please. İf you really rate it for couple of small things, ok but its not about 1 person who rated it 10 and it became 7. A lot of people rated it above 7. And let me mention that some shows really get pissed on just because they are completely exact opposite of this one.

Now, really important part if you have made it through this point. Because i think i am gonna justify why i think some are underrated and some shows are overrated. Reviews, they KİNDA mirror reasons why bad and good. İ love Black Clover i respect a person with valid reasons instead of " uuuh harem greeeeuuusss :'''''(" or "i dont advice an anime ( japanese cartoon, CARTOON) that is cliche, thats below my intelligent gentleman standarts ehem ehem". İ left bitching about why it was rated that low. Well i know i cant change how people think and i can respect a true valuation. Even though i love story and characters some decisions by creators and studios to anime adaptation was so bad for first minutes of Black Clover i felt sorry for liiterally a fictional mc. Gonna leave Black Clover to aside for now, lets talk about Kino no Tabi 2017 reviews, i am not gonna show a specific adress but one review made me write this, "classy gentleman" who wrote it only talked about how good characters were. Briefed about show which we can still read from somewhere official, not really hard. Talked about art and sound, praised studio. İ agree with studio part but praising show for its characters and filling review with "masterpiece" "oh gawd this anime made me wet gg i r8 8/8 g8 m8" is not really reviewing. Again, i agree on studio did great, i liked story, while reviewer found characters amusing. Are those enough to call Kino good and harem or shounen animes bad? Really? Shounen Jump anime adaptations are cliche and doesnt have good characters? Or this show is overrated by some "people"?

And yes i am here to shit talk. İ also know people that rated this show for just couple of small things that satisfied their sick personalities rates Tonkotsu no Ramen for yaoi boy.
orkuncanFeb 13, 2018 11:28 AM
Feb 13, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
Nani the fuck.

Did you even read what you just wrote? This is complete non-sense.

My advice: go outside and try to use your brain next time. Also, keep in mind that not every show will please every one. You better have to stick with your shounen if you can't tolerate something different.
Feb 13, 2018 12:30 PM

Apr 2016
This dude is high on some dank weed.
Get some air bruh!
Feb 13, 2018 2:37 PM

Nov 2014
Hello dude? Everything post 2010 on this site is a 7/10 unless it's some hardcore ecchi/harem/moe shit.
Feb 13, 2018 3:05 PM

Nov 2016
Dont use Drugs Kids. This is What happens when you do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2018 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
You’re absolutely right, I do like Tonkatsu Ramens for the yaoi boy.
Oct 9, 2018 5:35 AM

Mar 2012
orkuncan said:
i can't stand to this anime. go and tell me "then leave it." already done that. But what makes me annoyed is that this shit is already forgotten. Where there was literally useless unexciting meaningless scenes. Sure it was good when episodes gave a message, but that only sure doesnt make it good. Boring scene doesnt make it good. İ don't really drop animes i started to watch. İ think i have only dropped 4-5 series, that being said those series were bad and had low ratings, like Medaka for example where her boobs were all over teh place. And this is where i struggle.

Still struggling to understand how it is 7~, female mc? animation? no those are not good alone for a 7. Those only make it 5 or 6 maximum. Stop, please. İf you really rate it for couple of small things, ok but its not about 1 person who rated it 10 and it became 7. A lot of people rated it above 7. And let me mention that some shows really get pissed on just because they are completely exact opposite of this one.

Now, really important part if you have made it through this point. Because i think i am gonna justify why i think some are underrated and some shows are overrated. Reviews, they KİNDA mirror reasons why bad and good. İ love Black Clover i respect a person with valid reasons instead of " uuuh harem greeeeuuusss :'''''(" or "i dont advice an anime ( japanese cartoon, CARTOON) that is cliche, thats below my intelligent gentleman standarts ehem ehem". İ left bitching about why it was rated that low. Well i know i cant change how people think and i can respect a true valuation. Even though i love story and characters some decisions by creators and studios to anime adaptation was so bad for first minutes of Black Clover i felt sorry for liiterally a fictional mc. Gonna leave Black Clover to aside for now, lets talk about Kino no Tabi 2017 reviews, i am not gonna show a specific adress but one review made me write this, "classy gentleman" who wrote it only talked about how good characters were. Briefed about show which we can still read from somewhere official, not really hard. Talked about art and sound, praised studio. İ agree with studio part but praising show for its characters and filling review with "masterpiece" "oh gawd this anime made me wet gg i r8 8/8 g8 m8" is not really reviewing. Again, i agree on studio did great, i liked story, while reviewer found characters amusing. Are those enough to call Kino good and harem or shounen animes bad? Really? Shounen Jump anime adaptations are cliche and doesnt have good characters? Or this show is overrated by some "people"?

And yes i am here to shit talk. İ also know people that rated this show for just couple of small things that satisfied their sick personalities rates Tonkotsu no Ramen for yaoi boy.

You have only shit-tier anime in your list and you want to convince someone ?
Really or it's just a troll ? :')

And the manga Black Clover is awful. It's not because it's better than the anime that the result is good. ^^
Oct 17, 2018 2:13 PM

Jun 2016
HaarWyvern said:
orkuncan said:

And the manga Black Clover is awful. It's not because it's better than the anime that the result is good. ^^

So he cant have an opinion cause you think his anime taste is bad? Are you sure youre not trolling?
Oct 17, 2018 5:38 PM

Mar 2012
theultimate341 said:
HaarWyvern said:

So he cant have an opinion cause you think his anime taste is bad? Are you sure youre not trolling?

"İ also know people that rated this show for just couple of small things that satisfied their sick personalities rates Tonkotsu no Ramen for yaoi boy."

What a great opinion.
Oct 30, 2018 5:24 PM

Nov 2014
Someone finally reached below a libtard; that's op
Dec 9, 2018 11:11 AM

Sep 2008
orkuncan said:

TL;DR. The bottom line is that this anime was a wasted opportunity. It pretended to be deep, aesthetic and artistic, but in reality it was far from that. I agree that nothing really meaningful happened, and most episodes were too simplistic to relate to real world situations or ethos. If you have seen more profound and well written anime like Mushishi and the first Kino no Tabi, this adaptation will not seem anything special.

I also agree that this anime deserves a 6 at best. No more. Almost every episode up till now (at ep 7) leaves me thinking, 'that's it? really?', or a 'meh' feeling.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Aug 4, 2020 8:01 PM

May 2017
I didnt know gentleman could speak that much

"Overrated" and "underrated" are words made by ppl that think their own taste is the right one , but theres no proof and there will never be

Because the only thing that make an anime better than an other one is how much ppl liked it , not how much its good

Ppl liked this anime for many diferents reasons, but the main thing about this anime is that , just like you said , its realy a strange one, way diferent than usual animes , so just like some strange anime like madoka magica , its easy to like it

If you're one of thoses that check rating and expect to watch a great anime, give up , first ppl dont rate an anime 10/10 cause its great , but cause they liked it , second you might like a 1/10 show more than a 10/10 , its all about taste

If you want some "proffessional" rating , check how many reward each anime got , but even in that case, you might not like them
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Sep 28, 2020 4:10 PM
Aug 2018
orkuncan said:

Bruh I think you need some help
Staying locked up in your mother's basements for months without stepping a foot outside has effected your head. I know that you don't have a social life and all, I know it must be hard. But please bear with it.
So out take some fresh air and you need some sunlight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

137 by milou1050 »»
Apr 14, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

255 by the_v1gor »»
Apr 13, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2017

103 by XpldFrFantasyLnd »»
Apr 6, 11:51 AM

» video game....

Videogamecoper - Dec 14, 2023

3 by ralfisagreatguy »»
Apr 3, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

133 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 11, 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.