Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2018 6:34 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
I've been playing the love live mobile game for a couple months now, having a lot of fun with it :) For those of you who play it as well, what are some of your favorite cards you've pulled?

Here are 5 of my favorites:
Feb 12, 2018 7:02 PM

Nov 2011
that SSR You is beautiful. too bad i had to offer her to awaken my Christmas You.
my current favorites (that i'm lucky enough to have) is Chika (2018 New Year's version), You (Xmas version), and Mari (Fall Leaf Version).

current dream cards:
Riko (angel version), Mari (angel version...so beautiful) Ruby version (Xmas version part 2)
DreamingBeatsFeb 12, 2018 7:29 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Feb 12, 2018 8:11 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
DreamingBeats said:
that SSR You is beautiful. too bad i had to offer her to awaken my Christmas You.
my current favorites (that i'm lucky enough to have) is Chika (2018 New Year's version), You (Xmas version), and Mari (Fall Leaf Version).

current dream cards:
Riko (angel version), Mari (angel version...so beautiful) Ruby version (Xmas version part 2)

I love the fall set. So far I have Riko and Kanan, I really want the Dia and Mari too.
Feb 14, 2018 2:01 AM

Sep 2011

For 6 months of playing this and basing from what I have.

For SSRs and URs, I like Fairytale Kotori(Although I love her unidolized more), Pool v2 Kotori, and Birthstone Honoka. Oh and Halloween Dia too(And I really really want to make her idolized but I want to prioritized my UR that I ultimately prioritized though).

For SR, this one:

And yes, I love Kotori so much that I'll try to get all of her URs. But if we're going to talk about my dream cards/UR cards that I really really want to get... Let's see...

- Magician Kotori.
- Ball Kotori.
- Dancer Kotori.
- Tennis Kotori.
- Sky Kotori. (Although I really really love the unidolized version and I don't want to make her idolized but she's a scorer...)
- The promo UR scout Kotori.
- Taisho Roman Honoka.
- Wedding Honoka.
- Magician Maki.
- Most Riko's SSRs.
TennoujiFeb 14, 2018 2:07 AM

Feb 14, 2018 2:48 AM

Oct 2015
I've been playing for only about about a month (currently rank 90) and I'm really unlucky when it comes to Scouting so the URs I have so far is the Angel Riko one and another Hanamaru. I'll pick the new year's chika even if it still isn't released ww / don't have it if that counts :p
Feb 15, 2018 5:21 AM

May 2014
My favorite from the ones I pulled are Honoka(pool), You(Valentine), Umi(New Year), Nico(Cyber game), Honoka(Ice Cream), Eri(pirate), Kotori(Dance), Eri(Jewels), Kotori(pool), and Eri(Christmas)
Feb 15, 2018 6:52 AM

Dec 2014
I really want that SSR You you have. :(

Been playing for over a year and a half on WW and this what I've got so far

From the cards I have, my favorites are
All You cards
Cheerleader, Time Travel, Halloween, Valentines and Initial Chika
Haregi, Yukata and Wonderland Dia
Beach, Pool and Valentine's Yoshiko
Job Kanan
Yukata Riko

As for my wishlist, there's far too many to name but the very top right now is the
Valentines(2018) You
Valentines(2018) Dia
New Year's (2018) Chika
New Year's (2018) You
Feb 15, 2018 7:19 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

From the cards I have, my favorites are
All You cards
Cheerleader, Time Travel, Halloween, Valentines and Initial Chika
Haregi, Yukata and Wonderland Dia
Beach, Pool and Valentine's Yoshiko
Job Kanan
Yukata Riko

As for my wishlist, there's far too many to name but the very top right now is the
Valentines(2018) You
Valentines(2018) Dia
New Year's (2018) Chika
New Year's (2018) You

Job Kanan is one of my favorites, especially unidolized lol I also love that valentines Yoshiko, my fav girl :’)
Feb 15, 2018 1:14 PM

Dec 2014
_Yuna_ said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Job Kanan is one of my favorites, especially unidolized lol I also love that valentines Yoshiko, my fav girl :’)

Oh yeah, I love both the unidolized and idolized versions though. She's also the strongest scorer in the game. xD
I also tried really hard to get Job Dia as well but I didn't get her. :(

Feb 15, 2018 1:38 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
_Yuna_ said:

Oh yeah, I love both the unidolized and idolized versions though. She's also the strongest scorer in the game. xD

Job Dia is really pretty, the only ones I have from the job collection are Mari and Chika :) I love Kotori’s too
Feb 15, 2018 4:25 PM

Dec 2014
_Yuna_ said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Job Dia is really pretty, the only ones I have from the job collection are Mari and Chika :) I love Kotori’s too

I'm only missing Dia and Ruby from the Job set. :(
I'm with you though, Policeman Kotori + Thief Eli is total win. <3

That said the new Valentine set has become my absolute favorite. xD
Feb 17, 2018 7:21 PM

Dec 2014
I finally got the Beach You SSR. :D
Feb 17, 2018 7:28 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

Yay! I recently idolized her :D Second year step up scout?

I also got a card I really wanted the other day, halloween yohane ❤️
Feb 17, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2011
50 lovecas and the game gave me a repeat Chika SSR
i'm not sure if i should consider myself lucky or unlucky ^^;;

(also i didn't sacrifice You SSR, it was another card)
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Feb 17, 2018 7:54 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
DreamingBeats said:
50 lovecas and the game gave me a repeat Chika SSR
i'm not sure if i should consider myself lucky or unlucky ^^;;

(also i didn't sacrifice You SSR, it was another card)

repeats are a blessing and a curse haha idolization without having to use stickers, but you always hope for a new card :’)

I only have 1 SSR Chika- Angel Chika
Feb 17, 2018 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
_Yuna_ said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Yay! I recently idolized her :D Second year step up scout?

I also got a card I really wanted the other day, halloween yohane ❤️

Yup, thank god for step up scouts. :D
Congratulations on Yohane, you got her on step up as well? :P
Feb 17, 2018 8:42 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

Yup, thank god for step up scouts. :D
Congratulations on Yohane, you got her on step up as well? :P

Yep. Hopefully I’ll save enough gems in time for third years, really want karuta Dia as well lol
Feb 23, 2018 8:39 PM
May 2016
For some reason I've been getting into Love Live Sunshine a lot lately (I'm obsessed with Dia now), and I've been watching a lot of snippets on YouTube without having actually watched the show yet. I've also seen a lot of YouTube videos regarding this game (pack openings, surprisingly just as hype as the countless FIFA pack videos on YT).

I don't know how this game actually works, and if I should play it or not. I'm confused, but I would like those rare Dia cards tho
Feb 23, 2018 9:07 PM

Oct 2015
ShyGuyDY said:
For some reason I've been getting into Love Live Sunshine a lot lately (I'm obsessed with Dia now), and I've been watching a lot of snippets on YouTube without having actually watched the show yet. I've also seen a lot of YouTube videos regarding this game (pack openings, surprisingly just as hype as the countless FIFA pack videos on YT).

I don't know how this game actually works, and if I should play it or not. I'm confused, but I would like those rare Dia cards tho
It's a rythm game, kinda like tap tap but instead of 4 separate tap circles there are 9. There's a tutorial provided in the game and it's pretty easy to understand and it's free to play and gives equal chance to get cards for f2p players and those who pay.

You should watch LL SS already :) but watch the original as well. There are lots of events to come by so it doesn't really get dull. The cards are used as somewhat of a "skin" and a booster score for your tap circles. It isn't like osu where the scores are weighted based on accuracy and combo. It's pretty much a must to have cards above SR to guarantee a high score regardless of combo
Feb 23, 2018 9:08 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
ShyGuyDY said:

Dia is great lol she has some of my favorite cards. I haven’t watched sunshine either yet honestly, only the original :o I love pack openings, it feeds a little bit of the gacha obsession haha. If you like gacha and collecting cards and stuff you’ll probably like it, plus I think the actual rhythm game aspect of it is really fun, I probably wouldn’t play otherwise
Feb 23, 2018 10:15 PM

Nov 2011
the rhythm aspect is fun. Love Live SIF popularized mobile rhythm games - i don't think there were that many before SIF. one downside is that there's no beautiful CG dance such as the one from deresute and millions live. it's successor, Perfect Dream Project, will have CG and it's beautiful.

Feb 23, 2018 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
ShyGuyDY said:

Like others said, it's a tap tap and if you know some famous old rhythm games like O2Jam, it should be understandable as well on how this game works. It's a very fun rhythm game and very fair as a gacha game because the game can really be enjoyable without paying as there are lots of ways on getting 5-star/UR cards unlike some gacha games. If you're not good at rhythm games in general like me, it may take a while to be good or at least decent on SIF.

But if you really love LL and you have a dedicated waifu there, for you Dia for instance, the game can be really addicting and I'm sure you'll be dedicated on collecting her cards.

Feb 24, 2018 5:57 AM

Oct 2015
DreamingBeats said:
the rhythm aspect is fun. Love Live SIF popularized mobile rhythm games - i don't think there were that many before SIF. one downside is that there's no beautiful CG dance such as the one from deresute and millions live. it's successor, Perfect Dream Project, will have CG and it's beautiful.
Really? As far as I remember there was tap tap... but a lot of songs can be acquired through paying which was pretty bad... No wonder it got removed from the play store
Feb 25, 2018 6:43 AM

Dec 2014
We've been getting campaign after campaign recently. Wonder's what after Lantern Festival.

Honoka SSR out on JP
Lelouch0202Feb 25, 2018 6:47 AM
Feb 25, 2018 6:52 AM

Mar 2012
I give up on SIF long time ago. Last time I play there is no Sunshine yet.

I also give up on Deresute after couple of try. Not much engrossed as I thought it would be.

Right now I only play Bandori and my collection is quite good. Though getting what you want is really hard. Still waiting for Eng server release that's probably will be out next month alongside game first anniversary.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 25, 2018 8:53 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
We've been getting campaign after campaign recently. Wonder's what after Lantern Festival.

Honoka SSR out on JP

Same. They’ve been pretty generous with the gems too lol

That’s a cute card! I like all the hot air balloons in the unidolized version.
Feb 25, 2018 9:03 AM

Nov 2011
EGOIST said:
Really? As far as I remember there was tap tap... but a lot of songs can be acquired through paying which was pretty bad... No wonder it got removed from the play store

i could be wrong, but i think Love Live was the first mobile game that incorporated RPG elements in a rhythm game: the introduction of cards with different rarity levels, being able to level up, raise skill level, and read character stories. the UI also takes good advantage of the touch screen. all that in a free to play model that crazily enough, works really well and is very proftable.

Feb 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
Lelouch0202 said:

Honoka SSR out on JP

Damn... Why Sky Set's un-idolized cards are so cute...

Kotori's one is so damn cute on her un-idolized form and it makes me want not to idolized her but she's a scorer so I'm very conflicted if I managed to pull that card.

Feb 27, 2018 8:42 PM

Sep 2017
Let me see...
A Riko UR with the Hello Wonder! skill (if you happened to come across my name in the last event you may have seen it*), Yohane's R card with the Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare costume, Zuramaru's "Listen To The Waves" SSR, this Hanamaru R card (non-idolized version), Yohane's Job SR (both versions), You's Dream Valentine SSR.
That's pretty much about it.

* My name in SIF is the same as this but with a "µ" symbol next to the F.

~V
Good
Feb 28, 2018 5:28 AM

Dec 2014
FALLEN ANGEL SET!

One gorgeous set after the other, goddamn. KLab is out for everyone's soul. xD

I don't about you guys but You is absolutely precious in this one with the hoodie outfit in her unidolized form and her cap adjusting pose in the idolized. So adorable. <3
Chika's idolized version is absolutely stunning, just wow.

Yoshiko looks right at home with this set. XD
Feb 28, 2018 7:54 AM

Mar 2017
I.FUCKING.NEED.A.DIA.UR

I do have 2 Mari URs though (1 idolized)

still, I need both waifus ( Autumn Set FTW )
red-tomatoFeb 28, 2018 7:58 AM
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Feb 28, 2018 8:06 AM

Mar 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

the fuck man? unless you bought packs I would be very pissed at the cards you have. give me that Haregi Dia and I'll trade you a Christmas You

Mar 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

the fuck man? unless you bought packs I would be very pissed at the cards you have. give me that Haregi Dia and I'll trade you a Christmas You

Mar 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

Feb 28, 2018 8:24 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
FALLEN ANGEL SET!

One gorgeous set after the other, goddamn. KLab is out for everyone's soul. xD

I don't about you guys but You is absolutely precious in this one with the hoodie outfit in her unidolized form and her cap adjusting pose in the idolized. So adorable. <3
Chika's idolized version is absolutely stunning, just wow.

Yoshiko looks right at home with this set. XD

Welp add another Yoshiko UR that I need to the list lol this set is so cute

I love Dia’s too :’)
Feb 28, 2018 8:28 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
red-tomato said:
I.FUCKING.NEED.A.DIA.UR

I do have 2 Mari URs though (1 idolized)

still, I need both waifus ( Autumn Set FTW )

I don’t have a Dia or Mari UR either, sadly

I actually only have 1 SSR dia and 0 for mari lol I’ve had more luck with first and second years
Feb 28, 2018 5:00 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
YayaChibi said:
I was completely F2P and pretty shit at the maniac mode lol.

The only good card I got was Mari.

It was her Super Super Rare Time traveler ver.

The rest were just normal rares of all the other girls lol.

That's why I deleted the app and realized FGO and FEH along with love live will soon kill me, my phone, and my wallet.

It has killed my wallet a few times lol that’s why I avoid FGO and FEH, my wallet can only handle 1 gacha at a time
Feb 28, 2018 5:23 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Also I got a pretty Kanan today! :)

Feb 28, 2018 6:16 PM

Dec 2014
red-tomato said:
Lelouch0202 said:

the fuck man? unless you bought packs I would be very pissed at the cards you have.

Well, I've been playing for a fair amount of time. :P
As for packs, I only ever buy the super special ones like the one that gave the guaranteed UR and the packs that give you SSR+. I did however cash out on the pack that came with the limited You Sticker. XD
I do occasionally cave and buy the cheap $3.49 ones though. xD

give me that Haregi Dia and I'll trade you a Christmas You

As enticing as that offer is, I still want my Haregi Dia. XD

@_Yuna_ Congratulations :D
Mar 2, 2018 5:35 AM

Dec 2014
Yet another campaign + event. XD

The new pack has 30 gems and a SR+ ticket which is pretty good, if this is priced cheap then I might get it.

Also, more Step up Scouts. :D
Lelouch0202Mar 2, 2018 8:54 AM
Mar 2, 2018 1:18 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Yet another campaign + event. XD

The new pack has 30 gems and a SR+ ticket which is pretty good, if this is priced cheap then I might get it.

Also, more Step up Scouts. :D

Step up scouts always bless me <3

Also I love the unidolized versions of the event cards, so cute :O

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 2 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
2 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
3 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.