Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu' Gets TV Anime Adaptation

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 27, 2018 8:43 AM

Mar 2015
SkyFullOfStars said:
you know what I can't wait for?

BL isekai

ahh.. uhh... the one popularize isekai fro niche audience is kyou kara maou... there should be a lot, but i doubt they are translated...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 27, 2018 8:48 AM

Jul 2013
Kuma said:
SkyFullOfStars said:
you know what I can't wait for?

BL isekai

ahh.. uhh... the one popularize isekai fro niche audience is kyou kara maou... there should be a lot, but i doubt they are translated...

lol yeah it's rare for me to find japanese ones
I've read a few Chinese ones though. I think there's one adaptation in the planning for Scum Villain which I'm looking forward to.

Kyou Kara Maou was a weird one. I couldn't get into it and I tried 3 times.
Jan 27, 2018 8:56 AM
Dec 2017
youseiki said:
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

When Intelligent Japanese Novels gets adapted, it's a flop(Ahem Grancrest Senki), but WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ADAPT THIS KIND OF NOVELS... fuck it

even the Novel Readers hate this shit
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-maou-to-shoukan-shoujo-dorei-majutsu/
Rating(3.7 / 5.0, 354 votes)
that rating is already a red flag normally even the rating system is shittier than this site

I've seen the manga and I dropped the manga

Problem in Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu is its obvious stupidity and wish fulfillment fantasy
Cheat - check
Harem - check
Isekai - check

3 fucking ingredients of a typical web/light novel but the worst

stupid world building - check
everything is nerfed except the mc - check
stupid characters - check

Death March is 10x better than this, imagine how worst Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu is.
3.7/5 is a bad score now ?lol

Anw unless the animation and the art are good i won't watch it
Jan 27, 2018 9:44 AM

May 2017
I can't wait for this to be adapted I'm so excited.
Jan 27, 2018 11:29 AM

Dec 2017
So isekai meta never ends,Seems legit
Jan 27, 2018 1:59 PM

Mar 2016
kirakiii said:
3.7/5 is a bad score now ?lol

Anw unless the animation and the art are good i won't watch it

Sadly it's not neat as Goodreads, having that score is quite a red-flag to majority, that said the site isn't reliable at all when it comes to scoring since majority of them prefers Chinese and Korean novels, so it's just a preferential score.
Jan 27, 2018 5:39 PM
Jan 2017
Ayyy another isekai! I wonder will we ever have one without a harem...
Jan 27, 2018 6:19 PM

Oct 2017
Wow really animators do like to make low funding Isekai animes, there are many good LN that can do pretty decent animes but really why you guys have to choose some generic ones. Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign, 86 etc you guys sure know how to pick an LN and make it into anime

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Jan 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Nov 2017
Fuck this. That blonde female character is so ugly.
Jan 28, 2018 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
GoddessofMayhem said:

Kenja no mago will have an adaptation
It's an isekai without harem
Jan 28, 2018 5:24 AM
Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
GoddessofMayhem said:

Kenja no mago will have an adaptation
It's an isekai without harem

Oh good! I'll try that one out.
Jan 29, 2018 5:17 PM

Jul 2013
Oy vey another one of these.. Whatever... No thank you. I'm not falling for this one again.

Jan 29, 2018 11:21 PM

Aug 2015
Please don't be another Isekai Smartphone
Please don't be another Isekai smartphone
Please don't be another Isekai smartphone
Please don't be another Death March
Please don't be another SAO clone

._.
Jan 30, 2018 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
Don't know that one, not sure to be interested tbh. If it's harem, I'm definitely not, ecchi focused, not either. If it's neither, then why not.

Also we need a Honzuki no gekokujou anime already~.

GoddessofMayhem said:

Did you saw a harem anywhere in Youjo Senki last year?
Jan 31, 2018 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
I'll look at it for the Elf.
Jan 31, 2018 1:05 PM

Jul 2017
I've read this manga, and i cant say i have high hopes for it. In manga its not like when i watch anime, where i just cant drop something if i started it. But with manga i only read if its good or enjoyable.
So i was just thinking about dropping this one while reading but i managed to pull through.

I'd say plot is not that good. There will be one plot twist near what seems to be the second half if it will have 12 episodes, but it wont matter so much, so its more likely a twist that will assist the comedy side of things.

A good animation can save this one, but i cant imagine it since the manga's artstyle wasnt top-tier, i'd say sloppy. Im not talking about the art here. The mangaka did a good job, but the artstyle was too childish so no matter how hard the mangaka worked it would still end up not being that serious. (I know the manga has no relation to the anime whatsoever but im only talking about how hard it is for me to imagine it
with a ,,Violet Evergarden" grade animation, or even near that)

I love neko girls so im in for the loli (is she?), otherwise the ,,blonde elf with big boobs" is pretty generic and nowadays can be found in every work, not just anime. I mean even her personality is that shy one ...
hmm i wonder where we saw that already?

It has been a while since i've read it so i'll probs watch it anyways because i dont remember what happened. (Assuming the season its gonna air in wouldnt contain as much promising series)
Feb 1, 2018 10:17 AM
Mar 2010
More of this kind it is then...
Feb 1, 2018 11:21 AM
Jun 2013
Another Isekai anime?
Yaaaaawwwn...this was so 2016.
Feb 3, 2018 1:33 AM
Dec 2015
from the very small bit of the manga i've read before, i can say that this might be halfway decent. i dont care much for the whole isekai spam, but i dont dislike it either, as my favorite animes have been isekai. i doubt the anime can top whitepods translation but i'm definitely watching this on release.
Mar 1, 2018 6:51 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow it could end up being a guilty pleasure (then again i have only touched the first chapter of the source so I don't know what happens later on).
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
6 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.