Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kokkoku: Moment by Moment
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 6, 2018 11:29 PM

Mar 2016
Turns out my mother had prime so I can watch all the anime Amazon has hoarded! But now that animestrike is dead (thank god) are the shows that it claimed this season still appearing on Amazon video?

Episode one came out and I can’t find it anywhere on Amazon! I heard that their really bad at doing Simucast... but it’s not that bad is it? Idk
Hopefully this show (that im really interested in) goes to a less confusing platform, like Crunchyroll or HIDIVE....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2018 1:10 AM
Nov 2017
I’d like to know about this too. Thank God they trashed that cancer of a streaming service. Now if only Netflix would pull out of the industry...oh, I actually typed that. Oops. The best thing that could ever happen would be for it to come to Crunchyroll or VRV, preferably Crunchyroll. But my sister, and I think my mom, has Prime and I really want to know about this. Now that they’ve paid for the rights to all these anime, are they going to waste that money and trash it into another half-assed streaming service? Will they faithfully simulcast it? Will they do nothing? I really want to know. What’s the situation with Prime and anime anyway? Usually if it’s not on Crunchyroll I don’t watch it because I don’t like pirating.
Jan 7, 2018 10:03 AM

Jul 2009
l can't find it anywhere on amazon either. It might be region locked and not in US on amazon though. l don't know
Jan 7, 2018 10:26 AM

Oct 2013
All Amazon Strike shows have been rolled into Amazon prime. See: https://kotaku.com/amazon-kills-unpopular-anime-strike-service-1821803638

Witcher151 said:
I’d like to know about this too. Thank God they trashed that cancer of a streaming service. Now if only Netflix would pull out of the industry...oh, I actually typed that. Oops. The best thing that could ever happen would be for it to come to Crunchyroll or VRV, preferably Crunchyroll. But my sister, and I think my mom, has Prime and I really want to know about this. Now that they’ve paid for the rights to all these anime, are they going to waste that money and trash it into another half-assed streaming service? Will they faithfully simulcast it? Will they do nothing? I really want to know. What’s the situation with Prime and anime anyway? Usually if it’s not on Crunchyroll I don’t watch it because I don’t like pirating.

I disagree with this. Competition is always good as it forces companies to innovate, update and maintain their services in order to stay relevant. In particular, Chrunchyroll's streaming quality tends to be poor so more competition could have forced them to improve or risk losing business. It is a shame Amazon Strike was poorly executed. Hopefully, Amazon Prime Video still maintains a large and growing anime catalog to still be relevant and compete.
Jan 7, 2018 10:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
But you don´t worry, in the next days you can find this anime series in your favourite fansub or your hidden tracker...if not remember bad, in the season of sprint 2017 there were two series that Amazon had the exclusive, and the fansub was holding in their webs!!!
Jan 7, 2018 10:44 AM

Mar 2016

Thank You! Seems like I was just a little to early
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2018 8:39 PM
Jan 2012
Yeah, Amazon's search and sorting is absolute garbage. It's going to be an annoying task actually finding anime you want to watch on Amazon, it's just far easier to know what specific anime you're wanting to watch and just searching for it in Amazon Prime video.

Anime Strike being integrated into Prime has only happened pretty recently, but it's still pretty bad that they have series airing and they don't have a decent ability to actually see what's airing. Hopefully they actually fix this, they have some good anime on there, and I assume they'll be getting some more good simulcasts in the future
Jan 23, 2018 9:34 AM

May 2014
shawnofthedeadz said:
All Amazon Strike shows have been rolled into Amazon prime. See: https://kotaku.com/amazon-kills-unpopular-anime-strike-service-1821803638

Witcher151 said:

I disagree with this. Competition is always good as it forces companies to innovate, update and maintain their services in order to stay relevant. In particular, Chrunchyroll's streaming quality tends to be poor so more competition could have forced them to improve or risk losing business. It is a shame Amazon Strike was poorly executed. Hopefully, Amazon Prime Video still maintains a large and growing anime catalog to still be relevant and compete.

I also disagree. The anime industry is falling apart these days and we need more streaming services like Netflix to help contribute. Amazon however is pretty trash with their shows and movies, especially since you have to pay more to watch certain things on top of having a subscription with them. But I can see that changing in years to come and it might be like Hulu or Netflix. I think it's stupid and ignorant to think that anime should only be exclusive to Crunchyroll. Considering other LEGAL sites that stream it do pay for it (i.e Netflix having rights to Little Witch Academia). If anything, these American industries might help salvage the anime industry. Have you even read the terrible conditions and constant stress animators are under? Look into it.
Oscar and Andre deserved better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

141 by fathandz »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

66 by fathandz »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:49 PM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

53 by fathandz »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2018

60 by fathandz »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2018

43 by fathandz »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.