Forum Settings
Forums
Watari-kun's ****** Is about to Collapse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2018 2:33 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good thing this was not a fucking school days! tachibana still unpleased tho...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 5, 2018 9:38 AM
Feb 2014
Watari-kun you idiot, indeed.
Jan 13, 2018 3:27 PM

Nov 2011
sigh

I hate it when this happens in manga. This is something that just does not happen, especially when the girl offers herself.
Feel free to suggest me new series on my profile or through pm, or send me anything else really and let's have a chat
Jan 13, 2018 5:02 PM
Jan 2018
I'm not even sure if the yandere parts are legit or some editor just randomly took pages from the original and added yandere script
just finished doki doki so my head is a jumbled mess and i'm starting to doubt everything
Jan 14, 2018 11:21 PM

May 2012
While a pretty weak move, MC did the right thing. Their relationship just seems like its on a knifes edge - or maybe that's just my bias for Satsuki.

Also, with the shutdown of batoto it seems the scanlator won't be continuing this series unless there's an alternative similar to batoto. So who knows when we'll get the next chapter...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2018 6:51 AM

Jul 2017
This fucking idiot, for once can the MC just go for it, god damnit
Jan 23, 2018 12:20 PM
Oct 2013
To be honest Ishihara scares me. It's not about me not liking her or something but more like the pure instinct of "Stay the hell away from this crazy bitch !" kinda thing. She showed more than once weird comportments showing that she might have a screq loose in her head (i smell Yandere!!).
Still dumb MC clearly has a thing for Satsuki yet both of them being also fucked up in the head doesn't help u_u
Feb 7, 2018 10:18 PM

Mar 2016
I'm with the people saying he did good. When someone is acting so vulnerable out of nowhere you have to ask yourself why, taking advantage of someone mentally unstable is irl wrong and not what you do when your goal is a happy lovey dovey long term relationship.

And as a reader I think that anything that avoids activating yandere mode is a wise choice. Just going to third base would probably get him kicked out anyway when the house owner thinks he's a crazy sexual freak trying to destroy relationships.

On the other hand I'm also starting to get the feeling that the black balloons and wide eyes are a red herring at best if not a capricious stylistic choice. This has felt as a harem manga with vague yandere winks that go nowhere for like 20 numbers so far.
eh, hago cosas en youtube. Si te pinta pasate www.youtube.com/c/verduritasparasopa
Mar 10, 2018 3:19 AM

Nov 2014
no one pick it up yet?
this seems to be an endless wait

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Mar 10, 2018 3:46 AM

Mar 2015
Slyver said:
no one pick it up yet?
this seems to be an endless wait

Zerity said:
This fucking idiot, for once can the MC just go for it, god damnit

we all know what happened with school days...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 10, 2018 6:25 AM

Jul 2017
@Kuma well lets just hope that shit never happens then.
Mar 10, 2018 3:18 PM

Mar 2015
Zerity said:
@Kuma well lets just hope that shit never happens then.

the girl in here has more problem than school days tho...
Mar 10, 2018 3:21 PM

Jul 2017
@Kuma that is really fucking true
Mar 26, 2018 1:24 AM
Mar 2018
But i think Ishihara has no right to cry because she is the one to blame for what happened. At first she put Nao as an "ideal guy" and he simply doesnt want to disappoint her doing something that a "normal guy" would do in that situation. Who understad you gurl, jesus.

Well I also think he did well.
Apr 15, 2018 4:15 AM

Oct 2012
this needs an anime
May 6, 2018 10:43 PM

Jul 2015
Glad he didn't go all the way, Satsuki is best grill (it's weird, for once, I'm actually rooting for the childhood friend). Anyways, I feel like this moment right here just proves that Ishihara will lose. Pretty "convenient" situation if you ask me.

Also, does anyone know why this manga has such a slow release? I'm so sad at the fact that, with this manga being released in 2014, there are only 32 (apparently 33?) chapters currently out..

caught in the wonder
May 7, 2018 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
Gem said:

Also, does anyone know why this manga has such a slow release? I'm so sad at the fact that, with this manga being released in 2014, there are only 32 (apparently 33?) chapters currently out..

>it's mounthly
>author has health problem
>there is no legetimate fantrasnlator work on it... currently, dijon work himself to deliver it to us....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 92 Discussion

Barrycade - Sep 21, 2023

4 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 85 Discussion

Barrycade - Apr 28, 2023

1 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

7 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 80 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 17, 2023

2 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:35 AM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2016

18 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.