Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2018 9:27 AM

Dec 2010
my gut is telling me that casvas will be the main antagonist for the sequels. is that true? and if so, is he thus bound to succumb to this lil euroepean lil italian faggot? (no ridicule of euro italians intended, i just hope to describe the character I mean precisely) in other words casval will lose?
Jan 1, 2018 9:20 PM

Dec 2015
Ehm, if we consider the manga the OAVs are adapting? He's a main character til the end, despite being the "hero"'s rival.

If by sequels, you actually mean the original versions of the story (79 show and 80s reworked summaries), yes, he was the antagonist from beginning to end (he still has his own sub- intrigue).
Then he was revived as part of the "good guys". Then... etc.

And he will be defeated multiple times by several characters during his life. But mainly by a spacenoid of japanese and south-american blood.
Jan 2, 2018 6:42 AM

Dec 2010
Rei366 said:
Ehm, if we consider the manga the OAVs are adapting? He's a main character til the end, despite being the "hero"'s rival.

If by sequels, you actually mean the original versions of the story (79 show and 80s reworked summaries), yes, he was the antagonist from beginning to end (he still has his own sub- intrigue).
Then he was revived as part of the "good guys". Then... etc.

And he will be defeated multiple times by several characters during his life. But mainly by a spacenoid of japanese and south-american blood.

damn I was hoping earth suppressors would be nuked. wont watch/read this junk further beyond, thx
Jan 8, 2018 10:00 PM
Jan 2009
The "earth suppressors"? Zeon? They are the antagonists of the first Gundam series, so maybe your guts will tell you what happens to them as well.
Jan 9, 2018 8:41 AM

Dec 2010
MilkmanDan said:
The "earth suppressors"? Zeon? They are the antagonists of the first Gundam series, so maybe your guts will tell you what happens to them as well.

yep like britain crushed the pajeets, native american and abominationees (australia). the supreme evil always wins... i hoped like earth gets nuked for suppressing poor zeon. w/e
Jan 26, 2018 2:25 AM
Jul 2011
@FlawlezZ, the situation is more complicated than that.
Casval may be part of Zeon (named after his father) but he is against the ruling Zabi family and plots his revenge and ascension in power. More of a antihero than villain, because he follows his father teachings and tries to do the best for humanity, well spacenoids.

Both sides in the conflict: Federation and Zeon are evil oppressing regimes. Their fractions are even more vicious and bloodthirsty.
No good guys here, only different points of view in a raging battle for resources and domination.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Episode 6 Discussion

Led_Wayline - Aug 8, 2018

27 by Aizakira »»
Jan 19, 6:32 AM

» Why did that 🤡 Declare war instead of making Peace Negotiations?

Perfectly_Balanc - Nov 5, 2023

4 by Armio »»
Nov 7, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Episode 5 Discussion

Tokoya - Sep 27, 2017

49 by HadToDoIt »»
Oct 19, 2023 8:17 AM

» For direct sequel watch Gundam Zeta

Destined321 - Sep 28, 2023

16 by Destined321 »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zurgboy00 - May 21, 2016

67 by DoisacChopper »»
Sep 28, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.