Forum Settings
Forums

Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 16 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2017 10:44 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Latina won't be alone in the end.

I'm still sad that she's being branded like some sort of demon. Really hard to imagine what the girl is going through right now.
Dec 18, 2017 11:54 PM

Jun 2009
Dale a big shot!

They're rather lenient with such a troublesome teacher.
Dec 19, 2017 2:55 AM
Apr 2016
Only one thing to say.

Dec 23, 2017 10:16 AM

Feb 2007
Dale protecting Latina as usual isn't a surprise, although the extent of his authority sure is, and I'm quite glad to see this. The really great part was the other children protecting her as well, though, especially since this should have come as quite a surprise for them as well.
Jan 5, 2018 4:39 PM

Mar 2015
Holy shit. This chapter did something big to me. I didn't even thought about how demons would live over twice as long as a normal human. As of right now, Dale is already 10 years older than her.

That would mean that she would live the other 50-60 years without Dale, unless she decided to go all Juliet and kill herself. And I'm proud of Dale being passive-aggressive in this chapter showing that he still maintains some rank of "hero" mentality as well as a guardian.

Jul 24, 2022 7:10 AM

Feb 2012
While the teacher is clearly out of line in this chapter and deserves to be punished in some regards, it can't be overlooked that the worst of this would have been prevented if Dale actually did a good job in parenting. What effected Latina the most is when she learned that there are legitimate differences between demons and humans, which is something Dale should have told her. He allowed her to live with a false understanding of the world because it was convenient for him. He taught her to use magic and A parent needs to prepare their child to face the challenges, realities, and evils of the world, and Dale is doing none of that.

There is something cathartic at seeing the teacher punished, but it just overshadows that there are other more pressing issues going on.

More topics from this board

» has manga ended?

NaughtySempai - Sep 11, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 33 Discussion

MisfitKid - May 14, 2021

3 by MoonspiritX »»
Oct 7, 2022 3:45 PM

» What happened to This Manga Is it Discontinued?

Azakami - Mar 10, 2022

4 by Crocospect22 »»
Jul 21, 2022 12:32 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 32 Discussion

luinthoron - Jul 13, 2020

1 by MisfitKid »»
May 14, 2021 12:40 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2020

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 29, 2020 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.