Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2017 5:05 AM

Sep 2012
So the new novel was leaked on YouTube and I'm not liking what I'm seeing at all. Apparently the character Aries kills Rat, Ox and Rabbit all at the very beginning. Like if that's true that is some bullshit. How the hell are you going to do those characters like that. Especially my boy Rabbit. When I first heard of this sequel I was thinking if the Chinese Zodiac stayed the same I'd get to see Usagi's necromancing powers at work against the opposite team. But apparently he dies right off the bat without killing a single person wtf. Like how strong is Aries for her to be able to just off the top 3 in the first few chapters? I really like Juuni Taisen, but this sequel is heavily turning me off already.

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAoy43ecFtc
Dec 14, 2017 5:23 AM

Sep 2016
maybe because Aries is just too fucking strong

lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 14, 2017 5:25 PM
Oct 2017
Well Ox, Tiger, Rat and Rabbit were already given a lot of screen time on the first season
I think they killed them to introduce the new characters,

and Dog, Monkey, Chicken and Boar seems to get the spotlight this time so Chinese Zodiac were not fodders
Dec 14, 2017 7:13 PM
Mar 2017
What the actual f? half of the chinese zodiac dies in the early game, the death order was just reversed...
Dec 14, 2017 8:18 PM

Sep 2015
I think you are asking too much from this story
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Dec 14, 2017 8:27 PM

Sep 2009
^ lmao

They're all pretty weaksauce anyways, compared to what we should be expecting of Japanese anime/manga/LN fantasy.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 19, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2016
because aries is the most powerful zodiac according to its astrological position and not some myth like the chinese zodiac story.

Dec 19, 2017 10:29 PM

Sep 2012
psychogum said:
because aries is the most powerful zodiac according to its astrological position and not some myth like the chinese zodiac story.

Well from her design she doesn't look that strong. Besides for a show like this they'd have to balance both sides somewhat or it'd be extremely unfair and stupid.
Dec 26, 2017 7:07 AM

Jan 2016
Doflamingo45 said:
psychogum said:

Well from her design she doesn't look that strong. Besides for a show like this they'd have to balance both sides somewhat or it'd be extremely unfair and stupid.

Srsly?After Nezumi won the Juuni Taisen? You expect the second one to be fair? All the zodiac 'warriors' die first and the zodiac 'criminals' are the last ones standing. It is unfair and stupid. That's the foundation of the show.

Dec 26, 2017 1:09 PM

Sep 2012
psychogum said:
Doflamingo45 said:

Srsly?After Nezumi won the Juuni Taisen? You expect the second one to be fair? All the zodiac 'warriors' die first and the zodiac 'criminals' are the last ones standing. It is unfair and stupid. That's the foundation of the show.

But Nezumi isn't strong. He's actually the weakest of the 12. It's just his ability that is broken. Even then he lost all other 99 realities. So he's not ahead of the other warriors at all.

In the sequal ONE single character wipes out the Chinese Zodiacs sides 3 most broken members right off the bat. That's a whole other level then Nezumi just waiting for the others to kill eachother and then coming in for the win. Apparently Nezumi dies before the battle even begins. You're telling me he didn't dodge Aries killing him in any of his 100 realities? Bullshit.
Dec 26, 2017 11:32 PM

Jan 2016
Doflamingo45 said:
psychogum said:

But Nezumi isn't strong. He's actually the weakest of the 12. It's just his ability that is broken. Even then he lost all other 99 realities. So he's not ahead of the other warriors at all.

In the sequal ONE single character wipes out the Chinese Zodiacs sides 3 most broken members right off the bat. That's a whole other level then Nezumi just waiting for the others to kill eachother and then coming in for the win. Apparently Nezumi dies before the battle even begins. You're telling me he didn't dodge Aries killing him in any of his 100 realities? Bullshit.

We don't know yet how exactly it all goes down, there must be a good explanation to it, like i read the aries chick puts her victims to sleep before taking over their body, and we know nezumi is always drowsy, so maybe that's how he doesn't see her coming.

Jan 7, 2018 1:14 PM
Jan 2018
yea i agree, i’m a huge fan of juni taisen and if they really kill those three off that early i’m going to be disappointed. i’m more interested in knowing more on ox and rabbit and monkey. dog and boar was interesting but didn’t enjoy chicken. i understand gunning for rat as he’s a broken character but ox for example was on even playing ground with every character.
Jan 7, 2018 1:33 PM

Jan 2009
Monkey and Boar gonna have a lot of screen time, i like it
Jan 8, 2018 1:34 AM

May 2010
Chicken and Monkey have a lot more screentime? Heck yeah. As much as I like Tora and Ox, they got enough but ye some more wouldn't hurt.
Mar 4, 2018 1:17 AM
Jan 2013
are they doing it in similiar way to Fate stay night universe??
Typical "what if??" scenario
May 3, 2018 7:52 AM
Mar 2018
It it's getting animated I'll be so happy. The animation works so good with the fighting.

More topics from this board

» Should I avoid watching the ED until after I've finished the series?

Jax - Jan 22

4 by StarlightShiba »»
Jan 31, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2017

211 by Stuntdrath »»
Dec 27, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2017

197 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2017

112 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

222 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.