Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2010 11:11 PM
Nov 2008
As Tatsumiya said, ingenious.

I can see Shirori becoming torn between the sides of the war, probably becoming a double agent.

-Ignores everything being said above-

Everyone should note, Negima is a shounen manga. The intent for battle was there from the very beginning.
Mar 23, 2010 11:34 AM

Jul 2008
Onibokusu said:

Everyone should note, Negima is a shounen manga. The intent for battle was there from the very beginning.

This
Mar 24, 2010 12:49 AM

Sep 2007
First, we thought Negima was ONLY a ecchi manga, like Love Hina.
After some volumes, he began to be a fight manga.
Hum ... Not Like Medaka box ?
After, we thought Negima was only a comedy manga but now it's a fight manga too. ^^
Like ... Hum ... Reborn ?

So in the first we can like Negima for the ecchi but after like 5-6 volumes, if you dislike the fight, you can forget this manga. ^^
Mar 25, 2010 4:21 AM

May 2008
Haylias said:
Personally, I would have preffered Mana's solution... but pactio rape solution is fine as well.
This..
but the Pactio works better. lol XD
Mar 25, 2010 7:55 AM
Feb 2010
I don't know about you guys, but I really like the story so far. I think it was meant for being a battle manga from the start. I mean, what else could you use magic for? ... >_>
Mar 25, 2010 9:26 AM

May 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
First, we thought Negima was ONLY a ecchi manga, like Love Hina.
After some volumes, he began to be a fight manga.
Hum ... Not Like Medaka box ?
After, we thought Negima was only a comedy manga but now it's a fight manga too. ^^
Like ... Hum ... Reborn ?

So in the first we can like Negima for the ecchi but after like 5-6 volumes, if you dislike the fight, you can forget this manga. ^^

Yeah, this is pretty much what I've been seeing.
(Big difference though, was that Medaka Box got alot worse after it became a battle manga... Negima just got better, in my opinion.)

I'm pretty sure life is a tsundere...
Mar 25, 2010 11:17 AM
Aug 2008
The intent for a battle manga was clear from the beginning. The moment you saw the fight between Eva and Negi when Eva was first introduced it was clear that there was an intent for Negima to be a battle manga.
Mar 25, 2010 7:38 PM

Nov 2007
Finally! The fake Asuna problem has now been solved!

Also a random thought... I wonder how a pact between 2 guys is formed surely Negi's dad didn't kiss Rakkan and the others... or did he? {Shudders}
Mar 25, 2010 7:53 PM

Jul 2008
Shadow_Strider said:

Also a random thought... I wonder how a pact between 2 guys is formed surely Negi's dad didn't kiss Rakkan and the others... or did he? {Shudders}

It was stated about when the pactio system was introduced into the manga that there was other way to form a pactio, but well it is possible that Nagi kissed them.
Mar 25, 2010 8:24 PM

May 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

It was stated about when the pactio system was introduced into the manga that there was other way to form a pactio, but well it is possible that Nagi kissed them.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Nagi's got enough charisma and animal magnetism to have some left over for the guys after he's done with the ladies... In more mythological terms, he's one of those people who has such an overwhelming visage that his sexuality transcends gender... (Not to say this is the case, but it's a thought)

Mar 25, 2010 8:48 PM

Jul 2008
Ichijo_feast said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Nagi's got enough charisma and animal magnetism to have some left over for the guys after he's done with the ladies... In more mythological terms, he's one of those people who has such an overwhelming visage that his sexuality transcends gender... (Not to say this is the case, but it's a thought)

Also seriously it's just a kiss, even if it's between guy it is a small price to pay to get an artefact, even more when it doesn't need to be passionate or whatever, just putting the lip of the other one is enough.
It's not like Nagi french-kissed them all XD.
Mar 25, 2010 11:57 PM
Nov 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

During the first Tournament Arc, the one that takes place within the Festival Arc, it is stated that a pactio between males is performed via a blood pact. In other words, they mix blood.
Mar 26, 2010 8:37 AM

May 2008
Onibokusu said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

During the first Tournament Arc, the one that takes place within the Festival Arc, it is stated that a pactio between males is performed via a blood pact. In other words, they mix blood.

0_o
I'd rather go for the quick kiss than the possibility of blood-borne diseases...

Mar 26, 2010 11:43 AM

Nov 2007
Ichijo_feast said:
Onibokusu said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

0_o
I'd rather go for the quick kiss than the possibility of blood-borne diseases...

I'd go with the blood pact lol.
May 20, 2010 6:43 PM

Feb 2008
Shadow_Strider said:
Ichijo_feast said:
Onibokusu said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

0_o

I'd go with the blood pact lol.
Ichijo_feast said:
Onibokusu said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Shadow_Strider said:

0_o

Lol, So you rather kiss a guy rather than mixing blood? Even if it's a quick kiss to the lips its still kissing a guy. Plus why would any mage have infected blood. I thought they had healing magic so advanced that cancer would be like the common cold~
May 20, 2015 2:43 AM

Aug 2012
Amarrez said:
Personally, I would have preffered Mana's solution... but pactio rape solution is fine as well.

lol. Pretty great chapter, really liked Mana & Negi in this, his solution to the issue was definitely ingenious.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 355 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ichig0fan - Mar 10, 2012

195 by sookydoobee »»
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 46 Discussion

Deago - Jul 15, 2022

1 by KeyboardKlutz »»
Aug 19, 2022 11:39 AM

» Who he ends up with and how many

Radtoter - Sep 28, 2021

1 by asiank0ala »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 14 Discussion

R2 - Oct 27, 2017

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Mar 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.