Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2017 7:47 AM
Jun 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The confidence Noah has in himself is very impressive. I can wait see him battle with the other organization.
Dec 2, 2017 5:55 AM
Dec 2016
All tradition shonen things, but Noah just goes around pissing of everyone around him. This manga seems very interesting.
Dec 2, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2015
Emo Rival, warring kingdoms an evil criminal organization.
The story grows more and more generic, with unique serializations like Promised Neverland and Dr. Stone currently running in Shounen Jump as It competition Golem Hearts should probably step up it game or it might get an early axe
Dec 2, 2017 1:46 PM

Sep 2013
Erebus doesn't remember noah and golem art has become common.
Nice that the kingdom are separated by types of sand, I wonder if there's a gomorrah to go alongside sodom.
Dec 3, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2016
6 episodes in and this looks like a very promising manga. It has everything it needs to be successful in the shounen jump. I get HxH and Nanatsu no Taizai vibes from it
Dec 3, 2017 12:36 PM

Oct 2012
ok, its weird that we already have a time skip so early on, but its not necessarily a bad thing... i thought it was gonna be a flashback, since in chapter 3 Eir said something about noah looking like someone else... oh well guess will find out about that later on.

None the less, i dont really like that we already are seeing the limits of this world and its only a couple countries on war, i was hopping that we could see noah traveling the world and see different cultures and cities that use the golems in different creative ways... something like One Piece or Avatar: The last air bender...

Noah's personality is great, and the manga has really funny moments, so that's a plus... and this chapter wasnt bad

but i dont know if i wanna read another shonen that will only focus on the battles, i had great expectations for this manga, but its slowly turning into just another regular shonen.
Dec 3, 2017 2:18 PM
Nov 2015
Sad that this manga's rating is still below a 7. Ive been loving it so far
Dec 4, 2017 2:42 AM

Mar 2015
this MC is way too positive!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 5, 2017 5:06 PM
Jul 2014
Did I just an emo version of Yuno?
Dec 5, 2017 5:07 PM
Jul 2014
mine_abou said:
The story grows more and more generic, with unique serializations like Promised Neverland and Dr. Stone currently running in Shounen Jump as It competition Golem Hearts should probably step up it game or it might get an early axe
Manga nowadays tend to be faster paced in Shounen Jump, I guess it's to avoid getting axed. I doubt this'll get axed based on bein generic though. It might be other reasons.
Dec 7, 2017 1:17 PM
Mar 2016
Unleashed_SM said:
mine_abou said:
Manga nowadays tend to be faster paced in Shounen Jump, I guess it's to avoid getting axed. I doubt this'll get axed based on bein generic though. It might be other reasons.

Yeah, it will most definitely get axed. The premise was actually interesting, the execution is terrible though. I read the one-shot before and enjoyed it way more. The manga itself is barely interesting to read though.

I read the first 3-4 chapters before I dropped it and there wasn't one thing that made me interested in wanting to know what happens next. Even Hungry Marie kept me interested longer because it actually had a really enjoyable first chapter, but everything afterwards was terribly executed.

I feel like there are lots of manga with interesting premises that just execute it terribly. U19 was similar as well. Take away the powers, write the story in a more interesting way and it would've had a lot more potential.

Since the 6 new manga dropped at the start of this year, I've read the first chapter of every new Shounen Jump manga with the exception of the tomato poodle manga as I didn't really care about it. I've dropped all manga I didn't enjoy and so far, all manga I dropped either got axed or look like they will get axed. However the manga that actually got me interested have all survived and aren't in danger of cancellation anytime soon (BokuBen, Dr. Stone and RobotxLaserbeam).

I feel like it isn't hard to tell if a manga will survive or not after a few chapters. I heard a lot about manga where lots of people thought they didn't deserve to get axed, yet when I checked them out, none of them were actually interesting at all. If mangas like Barrage hadn't been cancelled, we wouldn't have Boku no Hero Academia right now. I actually feel that Jump is cancelling the right mangas.

A manga might have potential, but if it isn't the slightest bit interesting at the start, people will drop it and never pick it up again. They won't even notice when the manga gets better because they don't care about the manga anymore. Which is the exact reason why mangas that start uninteresting are usually sure to get axed.

If you can't make the first three chapters interesting, the manga doesn't have a future in Shounen Jump in most cases. I rather have these series axed than having them stay. If these mangas stay, it only results in there being less mangas like Dr. Stone, Promised Neverland or Boku no Hero Academia. In Horikoshi's case, he ended up creating a way better manga afterwards, so it actually works both in favour of Jump and the readers.

Just don't get too invested in a new series when it still had the possibility to get axed. Unless it starts so good, that the chances of it getting axed are close to 0.
Dec 10, 2017 7:59 PM

Mar 2015
Unleashed_SM said:
mine_abou said:

kimetsu no yaiba was actually kinda slow, but demons (whihc more similiar with fampire) was interesting... and bokuben was generic but somewhat slapped with really likeable and well build character all around even slow... spring weapon even much more slower,but look like they stay for a while... neverland also kind of slow, but absing clifhanger...

the problem is not pace, but ability to keep reader interested enough so they doesn't lost interest... recent all of axed series like u19, demons plan,red spirte, ETC has fast pace too, but it doesn't works because later chapter doesn't pick reader interest...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 11, 2017 11:10 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Start the test, a dangerous test!!
I suppose that this kids will be teh new Noah´s friends!!!

More topics from this board

» Chapter count

poppi-the-witch - Jun 18, 2019

1 by PascoeStudio »»
Dec 2, 2019 9:33 PM

Poll: » Golem Hearts Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

12 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 31, 2019 4:58 AM

Poll: » Golem Hearts Chapter 13 Discussion

kevin_video - Feb 12, 2018

8 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 18, 2018 8:34 AM

Poll: » Golem Hearts Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2018

4 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 18, 2018 8:31 AM

» manga ending

Nikilikili - Feb 22, 2018

0 by Nikilikili »»
Feb 22, 2018 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.