Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 25, 2018 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
ripe_withdecay said:
957 said:

Yeah Size Matters was one of my fav PSP games. Shame how Lost Frontier turned out :/

What games do you play nowadays?

My favorite genres are hack-and-slash and action-adventure, but I play a lot of other kinds of games too. You?

I'm mostly into League of Legends, have been for a long time. But I've been playing some PS4 titles too lately like Persona 5, Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter World, Skyrim, etc

I have too much free time on my hands so you wanna recommend anything?
Apr 25, 2018 6:51 PM

Aug 2015
Resident evil 6 suck so bad and i am a big RE fan :c

Apr 25, 2018 6:58 PM

Aug 2016
957 said:
ripe_withdecay said:

My favorite genres are hack-and-slash and action-adventure, but I play a lot of other kinds of games too. You?

I'm mostly into League of Legends, have been for a long time. But I've been playing some PS4 titles too lately like Persona 5, Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter World, Skyrim, etc

Doom, Gravity Rush 1 and 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, the Kingdom Hearts collections, NieR:Automata, Shadow of the Colossus, and Yakuza 0 are some of my favorites on PS4. I'm also playing the new God of War and really enjoying that too.
Apr 26, 2018 1:57 PM

Mar 2018
M&Ms Beach Party for the Wii, shovelware minigame collection themed around M&Ms.
Apr 26, 2018 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
ripe_withdecay said:
957 said:

Doom, Gravity Rush 1 and 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, the Kingdom Hearts collections, NieR:Automata, Shadow of the Colossus, and Yakuza 0 are some of my favorites on PS4. I'm also playing the new God of War and really enjoying that too.

I played Graviy Rush, KH, and Nier before. All great stuff :)

I'll probably grab God of War soon, the reviews are amazing. Anyway I'll stfu now because this isn't our personal discussion thread lmao
Apr 27, 2018 5:19 AM

May 2014
Sonic 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog come to mind.
Apr 27, 2018 5:24 AM

Nov 2014
Universal studios theme parks adventure on the gamecube
Apr 28, 2018 11:39 PM

Aug 2014
counter strike global offensive, seriously i fucking hate that game

but overall bad i'd say takedown red sabre lmao

penis lol
Apr 29, 2018 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Morrowind, the combat is utter garbagee.
Apr 29, 2018 8:11 AM

Nov 2014
There's a lot... If i had to choose from the recent ones then i'd say Fortnite.
Apr 29, 2018 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
some dinosaur ds game (not fossil fighters)
Apr 29, 2018 5:35 PM

Jan 2016
Oh boy, i'm gonna get in trouble for this one.......Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Apr 30, 2018 12:00 PM

Jun 2016
Heavenly Sword.
Everyone loved that game. Critics praised it. I found it beyond frustrating. It's like they threw God of War and Devil May Cry in a blender, set it in ancient China, took out the ability to jump (WHY? The levels are all about altitude sometimes, having to use ladders is awful game design that ruins the pacing) and filled it with stupid puzzles.

Honorary mention: Castlevania Judgment. It's bad because it's derivative and short and waaay average. I was disappointed.

xwingz900 said:
Oh boy, i'm gonna get in trouble for this one.......Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

You probably are, but it's understandable, it was really overrated. Most Zelda games are better, and I also think it has the worst soundtrack in the series. To me it's not a controversial opinion when labeled as "worst game I've ever played", if it was "worst game ever", now that would be different...

Snappynator said:

Mod it, the game is actually great besides the combat.
"First of all, I'm not "banned" from Best Buy - they just call the cops whenever I show up."
Apr 30, 2018 12:08 PM

Feb 2010
Snappynator said:

did you just describe all elder scrolls game combat without mods?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 30, 2018 12:22 PM

Apr 2018
has to be a roblox game where nothing worked and when u tried to pick stuff up they broke
May 1, 2018 12:31 AM

Aug 2014
hazarddex said:
Snappynator said:

Dunno only played Skyrim and Morrowind and whilee Skyrim's sucked aswell, Morrowind's takes the cake by a long shot.
May 1, 2018 1:20 AM

Feb 2010
Snappynator said:
hazarddex said:

Dunno only played Skyrim and Morrowind and whilee Skyrim's sucked aswell, Morrowind's takes the cake by a long shot.

oblivion was also shit without mods. so yes your describing all elderscrolls game.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 1, 2018 1:23 AM

Jan 2013
At the moment, I'd have to say California Games.
I'm shit at sportsball videogames, but usually I can move at the very least. Unlike with this game.
May 2, 2018 11:15 AM
Feb 2016
Sonic 06 was a hilarious train wreck. It's bad for sure, but there is something hilariously campy about how much of a disaster it is that it makes for some good comedic laughs.

May 2, 2018 12:47 PM

Oct 2015
Honestly, half of the games I played I wouldn't enjoy them now. But when you're a retarded kid even edgy Shadow the Hedgehog ps2 game is enjoyable lol. So I don't really have any game I remember unfondly due to my inability to judge them critically back then.

But I'll say Adventure Time Ps3 game because it's the first thing that came to my mind
May 2, 2018 1:03 PM

Sep 2016
It was so bad I can't even remember.

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

May 2, 2018 2:27 PM

May 2017
Gothic 3, had much potential but the bugs made it beyond terrible.

May 3, 2018 2:27 AM

Feb 2018
Sonic Forces is I think the worst game I've played in my entire life

May 8, 2018 10:47 AM

Jun 2017
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Damn... No words can describe this.. Just fail.
May 9, 2018 2:36 PM

Sep 2015
Assassins Creed (the first one) was god awful and I cannot understand how anyone enjoyed it.

Oh, and this one...I can't even remember the name. You shot the ground to make hills, basically. Dumb as hell.
May 9, 2018 3:35 PM

Feb 2017
Yuffiu said:
NosTale is the worst MMORPG i've played on my life...

What server & what was your ign?

OT: Onigiri was bad, lack of content

May 9, 2018 3:51 PM

Apr 2016
Fallout New Vegas
F.E.A.R 3
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic

Couldn't even finish those games.
May 9, 2018 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
The Deer on PC.

Its really horrible and takes literally 20 min to beat.
May 14, 2018 4:38 PM

Jul 2016
Sniper Art of Victory. It's so broken, from the balancing of AI to the shooting and aiming mechanics.
May 15, 2018 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
High School Musical - Makin' The Cut (DS)
~~~
May 18, 2018 2:44 PM
Aug 2016
This one rabbids game for the wii or something. It was so bad i cant even express how awful playing it was
Jan 13, 2021 2:54 AM

Nov 2019
PUBG - why would anyone play this garbage looking game. Also the maps are way to big and you never find anyone to slaughter.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jan 13, 2021 3:17 PM

Apr 2015

I was gonna post one but then I realized that I have played all kinds of terrible games that are terrible for different reasons.
I'm making a list with different categories leaving only games with actual gameplay in it:

• Boring: The Music Machine (Great art direction though)
  • Design: Perfect Weapon for the PS1 (I even came accross a person that I 100% believe to be the GUI designer shitting on the game in a comment section once, it's that bad)
  • Gameplay: Platoon for the NES
  • Engine implementation: Star Wars: Droid Works
  • Story: Limbo of the Lost

Not gonna lie, the worst in the boring category was hard, there so many rpg maker games and shit like soul gambler in my steam library that I could probably make a top 100 list of that category alone.

Jan 15, 2021 1:55 PM

Jul 2019
lucjan said:
Infamous was the worst game I have ever experienced.

1 or 2? I played both of them on the PS3, I didn't like the first game due to how weird the colors of the game loook all of them looked like they were close to grey, and when ur low on health ur screen turns grey, and the textures and the maps are ugly.

2nd game was good, i liked the maps and the brighter colors, good story from what i've remembered, tho i don't like how some of the powers and melee weapons was behind dlc. on a side note i remember trying to 100% the game on the good ending, but i had just one level left yet i finished all the missions, collected everything so no exp to be gained, and that ticked me off.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Hello!
Jan 15, 2021 8:13 PM

Apr 2020
Batman Arkham knight
Jan 15, 2021 9:58 PM
Dec 2017
can't remember if i did posted here but i would say its flower sun and rain for the ds.

Jan 19, 2021 1:39 AM

Sep 2020
probably every mobile game I have tried. they all are basically the same obnoxious concept and also there are constant ads. there are some mobile games that are okay at best.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 9 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
9 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
11 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.