Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2017 3:07 AM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Ardanaz said:
I understand what you mean, but if guys don't care, then why are you making this into a big deal now?
I'm all for equality and if I see girls mindlessly bashing ecchi fans and calling them disgusting, I remove/edit posts too. You just don't get to see removed posts, so it can look like we don't do shit about them.

We prefer to not mention whether something was reported or not. I don't know if it was or wasn't since I didn't deal with it, but it doesn't really matter much whether it was or wasn't. It still breaks the rules.

That's not what i get when you banned me for that bullshit. Same goes for NoLifer.

Rayzer said:

Yeah and that's the problem here. If girls/"non binary" users bash our ecchi,harem etc., we don't care.
Even if the amount of their aggressiveness was equal to our rage on BL we don't care.
But if BL was been bash they go into furry and it escalates quickly. Then they will report it immediately.
This isn't just about this, It's all those got banned and warned too quickly.
And about Nexu, was it even reported or he just seen/read it by chance?

As much as i don't want to agree with you for reasons, this is exactly the case of MAL forum, i as a prof can confirm all that.

Was being off mal for like a week that painful?? Like legit you're acting like not being able to shitpost is equal to being beaten by the police.

cccccchhhhhhiiiiiiilllllllll fam
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 9, 2017 3:08 AM

Apr 2017
ItsXolo said:
Why is the thread still open?

It's no longer your thread now bud, it's been taken over by arguments...

welcome to MAL!
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 9, 2017 3:10 AM

Apr 2016
koolkai123 said:

Was being off mal for like a week that painful??

It's the reason not the time.

ItsXolo said:
Why is the thread still open?

Don't worry, soon it will be locked and "cleaned".
Nov 9, 2017 3:14 AM
Jan 2014
In case anyone is wondering which one single post in this entire thread shows that the poster actually understood the basic fundamental premise of what I'm saying, it's this one:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1681585&show=0#msg52957371
I understand that this is MAL, and English reading comprehension here is generally VERY low, but it's really astonishing sometimes just how bad it really is.
Nov 9, 2017 3:19 AM

Aug 2014
ItsXolo said:
In case anyone is wondering which one single post in this entire thread shows that the poster actually understood the basic fundamental premise of what I'm saying, it's this one:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1681585&show=0#msg52957371
I understand that this is MAL, and English reading comprehension here is generally VERY low, but it's really astonishing sometimes just how bad it really is.

Is that just because he's on your side?
I already explained that it got edited rather than removed because that is less severe than outright removing it. We don't know which user prefers to have their rule breaking posts removed or edited. Frankly it doesn't even matter as the post broke rules. The mod dealing with it can choose whether to edit the insult out or remove the whole post. Clearly he was cutting you some slack and only removed the insult.

I really don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this. I guess my reading comprehension isn't good enough to answer your question (even though I already answered it). Just because you don't agree with my answer doesn't mean that I didn't answer it.

So once again...
"Can mods please not edit my posts?"
No.
Nov 9, 2017 3:21 AM
Jan 2014
There are other posts in the thread that are on my side, so no, that's not why.
Nov 9, 2017 3:25 AM

Apr 2012
I think it's Luna_ who said moderation problems shouldn't be discussed in public. Repetition plus hijack, I can see why.
Should be locked. Thanks.
Nov 9, 2017 3:30 AM

Aug 2014
Thread locked

There's nothing going to come out of this discussion any further. Your question has been answered in the previous posts and you yourself even wished for it to be locked. If you want to ask about this any further feel free to hit Nexu, me or any other forum mod up.

I'm not your enemy, just trying to keep this place somewhat clean. No hard feelings.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

3 by traed »»
21 minutes ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.