Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Oct 2017
What did you think about their romance? I found it really forced. Shirou often acted sexist as hell, was reckless and dumb etc. and yet King fucking Arthur falls in love with him.

There was no chemistry, no real connection etc. and the whole love story felt unbelievable and cheesy to me.

It was a shame to see Saber's character degraded to a cheap love interest.
Nov 13, 2017 1:56 AM

Sep 2012
Aardwolf94 said:
What did you think about their romance? I found it really forced. Shirou often acted sexist as hell, was reckless and dumb etc. and yet King fucking Arthur falls in love with him.

There was no chemistry, no real connection etc. and the whole love story felt unbelievable and cheesy to me.

their romance is impossible cause saber is a heroic spirit so she can never stay

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works series he ends up with Rin
its caused by Archer trying to change what happened to him hes from future & blade works is new timeline also its possible saber also knows cause of that that she has memory's & tries to avoid him falling for her or its just cause of Archer changed time 2much already but this time there is no romance between him & saber
Sugram22Nov 13, 2017 2:03 AM
Nov 13, 2017 1:58 AM

Apr 2016
Not this again, stop it.
Nov 13, 2017 11:02 AM

Oct 2017
Swagernator said:
Not this again, stop it.

Another pointless butthurt comment, stop it. I made this post like 2 weeks ago anyway.
Dec 8, 2017 3:40 PM
失礼、噛みました

Oct 2016
Sugram22 said:
Aardwolf94 said:

their romance is impossible cause saber is a heroic spirit so she can never stay

its caused by Archer trying to change what happened to him hes from future & blade works is new timeline also its possible saber also knows cause of that that she has memory's & tries to avoid him falling for her or its just cause of Archer changed time 2much already but this time there is no romance between him & saber

I agree, the romance is crap, forced and sexist (Isin't that just the Japanese culture slapping you in the face though?

Dec 8, 2017 11:35 PM

Sep 2012
z1R said:
Sugram22 said:

I agree, the romance is crap, forced and sexist (Isin't that just the Japanese culture slapping you in the face though?

Dec 8, 2017 11:41 PM

Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:

And yet they at the very end meet again and stayed together forever.
Dec 8, 2017 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
Swagernator said:
Sugram22 said:

no in the anime so to ppl watching anime its impossible
Dec 10, 2017 7:05 PM

Mar 2015
Aardwolf94 said:

I don't see anything sexist about it considering at the end of the anime their relationship and partnership is incredibly equal. Especially considering to how Kiritsugu treated Saber in F/Z.

And Shirou's recklessness is one of the things that ended up bringing Saber closer to him, as a hero she appreciates his ideal and sympathizes with his views even as she scolds him.

Sugram22 said:
Swagernator said:

The a anime is just an adaptation of the story, canonically they'll meet each other again.
MightyM16Dec 16, 2017 1:59 AM
Dec 10, 2017 11:43 PM

Sep 2012
MightyM16 said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I don't see anything sexist about it considering at the end of the anime their relationship and partnership is incredibly equal. Especially considering to how Kiritsugu treated Saber in F/Z.

And Shirou's recklessness is one of the things that ended up bringing Saber closer to him, as a hero she appreciates his ideal and sympathizes with his views even as she scolds him.

Sugram22 said:

The a anime is just an adaptation of the story, canonically they're meet each other again.

didn't see that in anime that's why i said what i said
Jan 23, 2018 3:34 PM

Sep 2016
z1R said:

bruh
Jan 23, 2018 3:40 PM
失礼、噛みました

Oct 2016
FullyCharged said:
z1R said:

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

23 by Alexioos95 »»
3 hours ago

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.