Forum Settings
Forums

Puerto Ricans Given Water From Toxic Waste Dump For Drinking

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 22, 2017 3:00 AM
Apr 2013
isekai said:
worldeditor11 said:

From the article itself

"If members of Congress form an expert panel like the one Lee has been asked to advise on, psychiatrists who participate would be at risk of violating a decades-old ethics rule imposed by the American Psychiatric Association on its members. Called the Goldwater rule, it prohibits APA members from diagnosing the mental health of public figures whom they have not examined. "

>"experts" violating medical rules

"Lee and the other signers of the new letter, including Dr. Lance Dodes, recently retired from Harvard Medical School, argue that Trump’s “alarming patterns of impulsive, reckless, and narcissistic behavior — regardless of diagnosis … put the world at risk,” posing an “imminent danger” that psychiatrists are ethically obligated to warn about."

>regardless of "diagnosis"

"They ask Congress to “take immediate steps to establish a commission to determine his fitness for office.” "

>ie impeachment of a democratically elected president through other "methods"

those psychologists are heroes, they sacrifice their license to serve the public is what i see there

What the hell? Now, I don't even know why I bothered to read the article in the first place.
Oct 22, 2017 3:02 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
isekai said:

those psychologists are heroes, they sacrifice their license to serve the public is what i see there

What the hell? Now, I don't even know why I bothered to read the article in the first place.

again its still in line with other psychologists saying Trump have mental problems so he is irrational

again an irrational president can do more damage than any irrational person out there
Oct 22, 2017 3:05 AM
Apr 2013
isekai said:

what the other user quoted is still in line with other psychologists saying Trump have mental problems so he is irrational

isekai said:
worldeditor11 said:

again its still in line with other psychologists saying Trump have mental problems so he is irrational

again an irrational president can do more damage than any irrational person out there

Ok, I will bite. Lets assume the "experts" are right.

What have Trump done that can be considered as "irrational"?
Oct 22, 2017 3:09 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
isekai said:

what the other user quoted is still in line with other psychologists saying Trump have mental problems so he is irrational

isekai said:

Ok, I will bite. Lets assume the "experts" are right.

What have Trump done that can be considered as "irrational"?

im too lazy to look for those irrational things but with Trump flip flopping abnormally (showing his impulsiveness?) and inciting violence at his campaign rallies he shown he is irrational
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.