Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2017 9:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now that's a cruel world to be in with such a disease.

Kidou seems like a tough guy but I don't think he's the type that can make friends easily. Not bad for the world building so far with the future setting although I hope they develop the characters too. Curious to see where it goes.
Oct 4, 2017 2:14 AM

Feb 2007
Well, that certainly was an interesting start. And there's certainly going on more with the girl than meets the eye. From the series' description on the scanlator's site to the cover art and the last image after the chapter, everything points at her being infected as well, but seeing how she's still (mostly?) human, it could be that she has some kind of resistance which could very well become the hope for humanity to overcome this crisis. Or not. I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Chapter 16 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 18, 2020

1 by Randomnessly »»
Dec 19, 2021 4:14 AM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Chapter 15 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 25, 2019

0 by Syureria »»
Dec 25, 2019 4:05 PM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Chapter 13 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 28, 2019

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 28, 2019 2:16 AM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Chapter 10 Discussion

luinthoron - Feb 22, 2019

0 by luinthoron »»
Feb 22, 2019 2:28 AM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Chapter 9 Discussion

luinthoron - Jan 23, 2019

0 by luinthoron »»
Jan 23, 2019 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.