Forum Settings
Forums

'3-gatsu no Lion' English Dub Cast Announced

New
Oct 2, 2017 7:10 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
At its industry panel during Anime Weekend Atlanta, Aniplex of America announced the English dub cast for 3-gatsu no Lion (March comes in like a lion) anime series, with Wendee Lee serving as the dub's director.

In addition to the cast, the company also announced that it has acquired its license for the upcoming second season of the anime, which will broadcast on October 14. The Blu-ray for the first season containing both dub and subtitles will be released in two parts, each having 11 episodes. The first and second part is scheduled to be released on December 19, and April 10, 2018, respectively.

Cast
Rei Kiriyama: Khoi Dao
Akari Kawamoto: Laura Post
Hinata Kawamoto: Kayli Mills
Momo Kawamoto: Xanthe Huynh
Harunobu Nikaidou: Zach Aguilar
Kyouko Kouda: Lauren Landa
Yuusuke Takahashi: Christopher Hackney
Tatsuyuki Misumi: Robbie Daymond
Issa Matsumoto: Doug Erholtz
Masachika Kouda: Cam Clarke
Takashi Hayashida: Keith Silverstein

3-gatsu no Lion adapts the award-winning manga by Chika Umino that has been serialized since 2007. Produced by Shaft, the first season of the anime aired in Fall 2016 for 22 episodes, and was simulcast by Crunchyroll and Daisuki. The upcoming second season is also slated to air for 22 episodes.

Trailer

Source: Aniplex of America press release

Oct 2, 2017 7:26 PM
Jul 2018
I guess ill give this anime a short
Oct 2, 2017 8:33 PM
Aug 2017
Nice to see Cam Clarke voicing an anime for once. Last time he did anime was Naoki Urasawa's Monster and that dub was produced in the late 00's. And it seems the male lead is played by a total newcomer. And some more Lauren Landa, Doug Erholtz, and Keith Silverstein is nice despite them in supporting roles. And Wendee Lee has proven herself to be a competent ADR Director such as the NieR games and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Might give this a watch since it's a fav of a friend.
Oct 2, 2017 8:41 PM

Sep 2007
Aaahhh I'm so happy to hear this news!! 3gatsu was one of my favorite shows from last year, I'm so glad it's getting a dub and a home video release, I might have to buy it...

It's nice hearing some new blood as the lead role!! From the trailer he sounds great, I'm looking forward to hearing more of him~
Oct 2, 2017 8:49 PM

Sep 2011
this actually sounds like a pretty solid dub

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 3, 2017 12:51 AM

Apr 2016
This will be bad. Dub i mean, the anime is good.
Oct 3, 2017 1:05 AM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
This will be bad. Dub i mean, the anime is good.

lol it won't. the cast is good and the ADR director is competent enough and the budget is good because it's funded by aniplex.
Oct 3, 2017 7:08 AM
Sep 2014
from the trailer i can hear that the dub is pretty good.
have no complains for the voice acting or the voices themselves.
the one thing that i truly dont like in english dubbed anime is how they say the japanese names with the english accent. it just feels so weird and unnatural to me..
Oct 4, 2017 2:35 AM

Sep 2017
I havent watched the anime but read briefly the description...so, am looking forward dubbed version coz i rly enjoy good dubbed anime ;)
Oct 8, 2017 11:28 AM

Oct 2015
Cannot wait... :3

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Dec 21, 2018 4:26 PM
May 2016
IS THE DUB OUT YET?
Dec 21, 2018 4:28 PM
May 2016
AM HOLDING OUT WATCHING THE 2nd SEASON CUZ AM WAITING FOR THE DUB.

More topics from this board

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
4 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
6 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.