Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2017 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
can someone please enlighten me and tell me how the author managed to drag out this manga for that long? i'm on chapter 15 and i already dropped it because it was that bad. how is there still so much more to read? does the author show their progression into marriage and having kids and going into retirement or something? or is there just a misunderstanding to solve every 5 chapters and then the next 5 chapters a love rival appears and then another misunderstanding, etc.

i mean the romance progression didn't seem THAT slow, they already kissed and the heroine seems set on having sex with the guy. so what's the deal with the insane amount of chapters?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2017 1:58 AM

Mar 2015
owlette said:
can someone please enlighten me and tell me how the author managed to drag out this manga for that long? i'm on chapter 15 and i already dropped it because it was that bad. how is there still so much more to read? does the author show their progression into marriage and having kids and going into retirement or something? or is there just a misunderstanding to solve every 5 chapters and then the next 5 chapters a love rival appears and then another misunderstanding, etc.

i mean the romance progression didn't seem THAT slow, they already kissed and the heroine seems set on having sex with the guy. so what's the deal with the insane amount of chapters?

If you dropped the manga why do you even want to know? Well, if you still want to know just go read it yourself.
Oct 21, 2017 10:20 AM

Apr 2014
VaroOP said:
owlette said:

If you dropped the manga why do you even want to know? Well, if you still want to know just go read it yourself.

if i wanted to read the manga myself i wouldn't have asked this question. am i not allowed to be curious? i apologize deeply
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2017 10:31 AM

Mar 2015
owlette said:
VaroOP said:

if i wanted to read the manga myself i wouldn't have asked this question. am i not allowed to be curious? i apologize deeply

Smh. Well nobody other than some native jap can answer your question because only the first 11 volumes have been translated. Also, you are allowed to be curious but I just don't get it when the curiosity is for something that you dropped...usually the curiosity would motivate you to read further.
Oct 21, 2017 4:34 PM

Apr 2014
VaroOP said:
owlette said:

Smh. Well nobody other than some native jap can answer your question because only the first 11 volumes have been translated. Also, you are allowed to be curious but I just don't get it when the curiosity is for something that you dropped...usually the curiosity would motivate you to read further.

i'm curious because of what i've read so far, as in i can't imagine how this manga could keep going for so long after what i've seen. i did try to read it but it wasn't my type of manga and it was kind of unbearable so would why i force myself to read something i don't like? i can be curious about something i don't like, believe it or not. i know it's a hard concept to grasp
Oct 24, 2017 10:59 AM

Mar 2015
owlette said:
VaroOP said:

i'm curious because of what i've read so far, as in i can't imagine how this manga could keep going for so long after what i've seen. i did try to read it but it wasn't my type of manga and it was kind of unbearable so would why i force myself to read something i don't like? i can be curious about something i don't like, believe it or not. i know it's a hard concept to grasp

Alright I'll tell you when I find out.
Feb 13, 2019 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
I mean, I can see why people keep going for it, even if it's not my cup of tea. I'm not really fond on this kind of shoujo, so I dropped it. I think that probably, due to its popularity, the author stretched it a bit with clichés and, you know, usual things with shoujo/school manga.

Probably other characters being added plays a big plus in its length.
Dec 25, 2019 9:44 AM

Jul 2012
I honestly wonder myself LOL

Too bad it's so long, the scanlations are real slow.
Mar 15, 2021 2:17 PM

Dec 2013
Some people should just answer the question rather than starting a fight smh. Or just don’t answer at all. Why waste your own and other people’s time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Switch Girl!! Chapter 72 Discussion

TuryuriOwO - Mar 27, 2021

0 by TuryuriOwO »»
Mar 27, 2021 9:55 AM

Poll: » Switch Girl!! Chapter 70 Discussion

TuryuriOwO - Mar 27, 2021

0 by TuryuriOwO »»
Mar 27, 2021 9:17 AM

Poll: » Switch Girl!! Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 19, 2018 9:25 AM

Poll: » Switch Girl!! Chapter 68 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 13, 2017 6:41 AM

Poll: » Switch Girl!! Chapter 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 6, 2016 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.