Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2017 6:57 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Again poro with the 3 min text wall explanations and then recap?! ( •̀ ₃ •́ )
Eh?! Blond and black were cousins? And ojisan was actually ojisan (mama's younger brother)?! Shocking truth Σ(º ロ º๑)

C:PoRogram files (x86) 。・゚(゚> ヮ < ゚)゚・。

Mostly just turned into a gag anime with the two playing around and being total perverts. Was funny how blond just being gununu, crying and being shocked XD also how she was surprised at herself for banging him from herself. Well was kinda lewd how she got nopan fully exposed to the guy.

mama was quite pervert to use dildo at the store toilet. Quite lewd how she was so helpless against the rape and shaming insults due to being too nice and having a weakness grabbed (*˘︶˘*) but then totally turned into boss at the end for some reason LOL
And LOLed at the two getting freaking out by her dominating him

Yuri kiss between the two was not bad (*˘︶˘*)

Gonna have a 6th episode even XD well it is enjoyable for the gags
User-sanOct 2, 2017 7:05 AM
Oct 2, 2017 4:47 PM

Nov 2012
Is there already a sub?
Oct 2, 2017 7:55 PM
Oct 2013
@The_Core don't think so
Oct 4, 2017 6:06 AM
Oct 2013
@Kazra07 yes, I understand the Japanese ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
Oct 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Aug 2015
This just needs to end really.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Oct 17, 2017 3:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Holy shit this has to be one of the strangest plotlines ever. Still hot but what the fuck was that?

>Guy slowly seduces his niece and her cousin over time until they basically become casual fuck buddies
>One of the girl's mom (the guy's sister) almost finds out about it
>The girls immediately start plotting on how to preemptively strike at her mom
>They willingly help their uncle entrap and rape his sister
>The girls randomly start yuri tongue wrestling whilst watching the video
>Suddenly mom turns the tables on her little brother, presumably having done something similar when they were kids

Who even came up with this? So fucking warped lol
Oct 17, 2017 4:25 PM
May 2015
Six episodes.

Yeah, alright. This has to be the last one or else shit is gonna get too fucking convoluted quickly.
Oct 18, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2015
this things is still airing? omg...

it's impressive how hentais like these tend to get so many episodes... =/ *sigh* zannen
TechOtaku-hOct 18, 2017 9:34 PM
Oct 19, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2012
Yeah finally with subs! Papa HH thank you.

Episode 6 when? That yuri scene spices up a little.
Oct 23, 2017 9:53 PM
Nov 2012
Anyone knows the blonde's seiyuu? I really like her voice and acting style
Oct 30, 2017 12:11 AM
Jan 2014
Hope the next ep continues the yuri.
Nov 28, 2017 10:46 PM

May 2015
Not enough MILF sex scenes for my liking...

zeroishero said:
I have a feeling the next episode will be focused on yuri rather than the fat dude
I hope you are right because the same uninteresting sex position between girls and dirty bastard for the 5th time are boring AF...
Feb 2, 2018 6:24 AM
Aug 2015
Any idea how many more episodes coming?? I love the series and hoping it to continue.
Feb 18, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Holy shit this has to be one of the strangest plotlines ever. Still hot but what the fuck was that?

>Guy slowly seduces his niece and her cousin over time until they basically become casual fuck buddies
>One of the girl's mom (the guy's sister) almost finds out about it
>The girls immediately start plotting on how to preemptively strike at her mom
>They willingly help their uncle entrap and rape his sister
>The girls randomly start yuri tongue wrestling whilst watching the video
>Suddenly mom turns the tables on her little brother, presumably having done something similar when they were kids

Who even came up with this? So fucking warped lol

Yeah I know XD. I find the whole progression of events weird. It started off with the two girls being forced to have sex to them accepting being the manager's harem. Not to mention that Yui's fine with her situation as long as she gets supported. And now we find out that their family and the two cousins are plotting to get their mom/ aunt seduced by their uncle. I don't know how or if I'm going to rate this end.
Mar 22, 2021 11:17 PM
Nov 2020
I feel like Shiori is getting robbed and not getting her "fair" share in this series. The dude never went down on her, and she doesn't get into those "picked up" positions as well. Not only that, but she has to undergo the humiliation of getting to see the dude and Yui go at it with each other ...we never see Yui playing the witness/onlooker role.

I like the shocked/surprised facial expressions that Shiori makes though, when she's watching...lol

That final scene got me all kinds of confused though because of the incest. I'm not quite sure how to process this. (I really do hope that they're just step-siblings, especially since they don't have any similar features in common.)
May 29, 2022 9:59 PM

Sep 2012
kuwangpa said:
I feel like Shiori is getting robbed and not getting her "fair" share in this series. The dude never went down on her, and she doesn't get into those "picked up" positions as well. Not only that, but she has to undergo the humiliation of getting to see the dude and Yui go at it with each other ...we never see Yui playing the witness/onlooker role.

I like the shocked/surprised facial expressions that Shiori makes though, when she's watching...lol

That final scene got me all kinds of confused though because of the incest. I'm not quite sure how to process this. (I really do hope that they're just step-siblings, especially since they don't have any similar features in common.)

This is based on the visual novel and Shiori doesn't even exist in the visual novel. It's suppose to be Yui's game so I'd say you're lucky enough to even have a lot of Shiori scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 6 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 23, 2017

10 by KingHentaiQ »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Sep 30, 2016

19 by uuiknbhukkbbvyk »»
May 26, 2022 11:43 AM

Poll: » JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 30, 2017

9 by kuwangpa »»
Mar 22, 2021 10:08 PM

Poll: » JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 3 Discussion

GangsterCat - Nov 25, 2016

11 by kuwangpa »»
Mar 22, 2021 9:30 PM

Poll: » JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 2, 2016

9 by FluffyDango »»
Jun 24, 2017 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.