Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 6 Discussion

Dec 23, 2017 6:53 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well if there's anything you can appreciate from this series, it's the amount of episodes it has.

A couple attempts at yuri scenes but didn't get anywhere. Everything else is the same sex with the manager and a flashback of him and the other girl.
Modified by Hentai, Dec 23, 2017 6:56 AM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Dec 24, 2017 5:29 AM
So mom did with that guy when they were young

and at the end mom brings her boyfriend to the store wow

Dec 25, 2017 4:21 AM
As usual the walls of text and last ep recap. Well laughed at least the somewhat dramatically phrased second last page.

Showed off erotic raw legs of mama in schoolgirl era especially in such sit position where pantsu could be visible to him. Tbh cannot see how the experience would be a trauma for him and how he could possible forget.

mom was quite strong to see through daughter entirely, including speculating daughter was the one to think up plan of doing mom in and her selling pantsu. Kinda funny how she sold blond's pantsu as well with pictures, but then blond's attracted more money and stopped XD

Quite fun to see blond try to mimic mom and then get rekt XD Somewhat lewd anal of her and getting embarrassed by the constipation revealed.

Loled at such shamelessness at the end with the plays making blond have to put up the closed sign

It's not confirmed if the guy who drove mom (the owner of the store) is boyfriend, at least that i remember

Jan 24, 2018 12:00 AM
They've really been overdoing these 5mins+ preview sequences these last episodes. The overall quality for ep.5 and 6 were noticeably lower than previous ones.

Still, I have to say that Shiori is easily one of the top 5 best girl in all of anime

Jan 27, 2018 9:40 PM

The way that they are prolonging the story with this half-assed animation (they are re-using animation) it is time to put an end to this series...

Mar 4, 2018 6:03 PM
Man, the mom is freaking hot as hell as a teen, too bad we didn't get to see a full scene with her. Even if this is starting to turn into more of a fat fuck wish-fulfillment when she came into the picture, she's still hot as hell, as a teen.

Also, the way Shiori always adds "tsu no" at the end of almost everything she says, do people actually talk like that or is it just her verbal tic that absolutely nothing?

May 1, 2019 5:13 AM
I'm good with how it ended now on to the sequel, Ero Konbini Tenchou! Now I'm just watching it to see where the relationships and story goes .......ok and to fap!
I can resist everything, except temptation - Oscar Wilde

May 5, 2019 6:50 AM
I just checked out the Visual Novel and I found out that the blondie is just an anime-only character

Jun 6, 2019 10:21 AM

Now it's corrected finally, 6 episodes and not 7 D: better later than never.

And sequel has 2 episodes so far (not approved yet)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Feb 3, 3:39 AM
Hdfffffffffjguh