Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2017 7:07 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

yt link is dead
Wlad-May 10, 2022 11:09 PM
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Oct 9, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2016
Since there are no .ass subs out there, here is a plain text with the rough English subs of this short:
(they don't belong to me though)
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 31, 2018 7:31 AM

May 2017
i found one with joke subtitles
Jun 9, 2021 6:33 PM
Dec 2017
I found one on youtube but it was in Francois but not too hard for me to understand since i can speak that as another language.

Mar 12, 2022 2:38 AM
May 10, 2022 10:32 PM

Jan 2018
Wlad- said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

found only the ed of this entry on yt

Why are the japanese so extreme about the copyright? they take down everything.
How do they do it and why? I mean I understand if they take down an illegal video of a popular song or new series because if people watch it there it's client's they are missing but an obscure ova like this??? They ain't selling it, they ain't streaming it, they ain't airing it, there is no way for anyone to make money out of it so why the fuck do they take it down???
I really hate that part of the animation industry that's why I'm never giving them a single cent out of my pocket, even if the shows are on netflix that I could watch on a borrowed one I instead do it on free pages. They don't deserve the views or the 2 cents in publicity that could earn if I watched it on a streaming site
Aug 27, 2023 12:37 AM

Apr 2019
the drunk dad made me laugh, what was the point of adding that to this special meant to tell kids to be careful with fire. overall this special is pretty damn funny.

for those looking still it's on aniwave.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.