Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2017 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first hentai adaption of a Higashiyama Show manga.

His stuff is the kind of hentai where you need context so I'm rather glad it got an adaption, even if by Queen Bee, since it's more common for recent hentai to get translations than a hentai manga. I've always wanted to know what's happening in this, since no translators have done entire manga. I can only take blind guesses on the story.

Didn't really care for the young couple in the first story, too vanilla.

The rest of the episode involves 2 other characters, mostly focusing on the girl. Seems she's a prostitute? Not sure exactly. Using all the semen she got from the guy she had sex with and some other stuff she added, she made it into some kind of edible loaf after microwaving it. Lol, technology.

Think the guy sells the ring they find and on the way out to meet him, the girl basically gets gangraped by several guys waiting for her.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Sep 22, 2017 8:17 AM
Oct 2013
Quite rare to see a future SF hentai these days. Especially one with all the technical stuff... well it is an adaptation, but even then rare to see adaptations for these kinds of sources.

episode 1
Somewhat cute couple with the playing around during sex and most friendly relationship.

Not sure what the sticks patch is for. Some kind of protection??

How the cum went on her if it shot up towards him ɿ(。•ɜ•)ɾ and he tasted it himself! Most unusual to see (●´∀`)b

Okay, it seemed the two were probably younger than 13, considering they wore the randoseru (if its still for elementary schoolers even now). Well, it would fit in with the archive text. Apparently second girl is 10 despite her looks (according to manga but omitted from anime). Well, to be honest it is hard to tell from looks.

Wonder what license they were gonna get?

Episode 2
So there is a bottom world and an upper world? Wonder how that happened...

releasing out the cum was somewhat lewd.

Kansai-ben still alive, I see XD

Somewhat hard gangrape. Quite heavy actually, although the mind break made it less so in some ways.

Well it was quite interesting story- and setting-wise which was somewhat elaborate.
User-sanSep 22, 2017 8:20 PM
Sep 23, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2016
first part wasn't that good imo
the second part was way better (and not because of the ganbang and stuff)
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Sep 23, 2017 8:45 PM

Mar 2016
The story was interesting, it's a shame the animation was done by Queen Bee.
Sep 24, 2017 1:49 AM
Jan 2014
Well, I will give my opinion as a manga reader too, this is what I believe, or rather that I theorized.

It is a world of the future, that without a doubt, if we notice the landscapes, there are very high cities, and where the air is clean, but also very dirty and polluted in areas where poverty is obviously serious, to the point that exist prostitution childlike, apparently yes, It is an image of a world where Earth's resources have been exhausted quickly, the technology apparently allows recycling everything, even semen? to make food ?, shocking, the miracles and at the same time technological horrors that which has led to the shortage?. An image comes to my mind, "Modern Times" by Charles Chaplin. Looks like.

On the other hand, because the resources are not the same, there are two classes, one on the world, that lead "normal lives", if you can think that primary school children have sex, that the government teaches them this , and more on the urge to them to have sex, because Emmy and Lynn, you have real sexual relations, being still primary school kids, and they speak of marrying and having children, why? because a civilization would reach the point of making sex something that even children can practice, and adults observe it as something normal, does not seem out of the ordinary. The world above seems a world very similar to our civilization, but something twisted in its way of seeing life and sexuality ... something, how to say it? a world that has seen so many horrors tends to naturalize all acts, regardless of age, morality or even reasoning... or social responsibility for the new generation.

On the other hand, in the "underworld", it is clear evidence that sex even between adults and children is normal, because despite the masks used by rapists, they walk through their streets without any problem, nobody replicates anything, why? sex trade is no different than all the countries in the world, if it is true, but even the government or society would never allows child prostitution, it seems strange. Later on even in the manga, this is amplified, because there are red neighborhoods, with children being prostituted, and people walk in front of them as if nothing, even offering to sell sex slaves on the street.

Finally, I want to emphasize the social environment, it gives me the feeling that it is not only a decadent society of the future, but a society that has seen worse horrors, perhaps because of a war for resources that has even led to naturalizing child abuse, gender violence, and has even led to sex being implicit in children, without taking into account the psychological and psychological impact and vulnerability in children, and even more so in the adults who allow it ... Emmy says, "I read a 21st century textbook from teh archives earlier... In that period, it seems, that our people are not supposed to have sex yet... What a shame, even when it feels good ". A world that has seen horrors in Civilization's History, tends to naturalise all human acts, leaving no room for reasoning, doubt, or even questioning, a civilization based on fear.

Thus it was effectively as totalitarian ideologies such as Fascism and Nazism, were born in 20th century.

Lolikon_ExtremSep 24, 2017 1:56 AM
Sep 26, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
A well translated version subbed by OppaiSubs can be found here: https://www.hentaicloud.com/video/1915/implicity/episode1
Sep 28, 2017 3:33 AM

Apr 2017
Cyberpunk Sci-fi hentai

Nice?...

>Queen Bee

Nope nope nope

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Oct 1, 2017 1:40 PM

Mar 2009
Hentai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

His stuff is the kind of hentai where you need context so I'm rather glad it got an adaption, even if by Queen Bee, since it's more common for recent hentai to get translations than a hentai manga. I've always wanted to know what's happening in this, since no translators have done entire manga. I can only take blind guesses on the story.

The rest of the episode involves 2 other characters, mostly focusing on the girl. Seems she's a prostitute? Not sure exactly. Using all the semen she got from the guy she had sex with and some other stuff she added, she made it into some kind of edible loaf after microwaving it. Lol, technology.

Think the guy sells the ring they find and on the way out to meet him, the girl basically gets gangraped by several guys waiting for her.

Not that I particularly liked this hentai but whats with the Queen Bee hate?
I dont quite understand that.
Oct 1, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2011
Hentai said:

The first couple are new contractees, which is future speak for fiancees, more or less. The license they are going to get is one for children.

The second couple are both prostitutes in the underworld, which is basically living in the sewers and lower structures of buildings. Kinda like Gotham city is portrayed in Batman Begins, only on a grand scale. The ring she found is some sort of credit card/ID issued to contractees as a sort of welfare card, and they were going to try and get some cash from the account and leave the underworld before it was reported lost, but she was raped instead, and he got caught and his ass kicked because he waited for her.
Oct 2, 2017 6:05 PM

Feb 2013
Vudis said:
Hentai said:

Not that I particularly liked this hentai but whats with the Queen Bee hate?
I dont quite understand that.

It's the slideshow animation style they use, a.k.a. "motion comics".

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 7, 2017 11:56 PM

Oct 2015
1/3 - meh
2/3 - a random fat and masked dude fucks the prostitute girl
3/3 - not enough, gang bang rape with creepy, old... a mix of shit guys fucking her until she begs for more.

my god... this is just horrible... garbage... oh god..

and wtf people saying 'interesting story'? *sigh* what the... haha if this is interesting story I won't even imagine the uninteresting / bad stories...
TechOtaku-hOct 8, 2017 12:12 AM
Oct 11, 2017 10:16 PM
Dec 2015
Vi-h said:
1/3 - meh
2/3 - a random fat and masked dude fucks the prostitute girl
3/3 - not enough, gang bang rape with creepy, old... a mix of shit guys fucking her until she begs for more.

my god... this is just horrible... garbage... oh god..

and wtf people saying 'interesting story'? *sigh* what the... haha if this is interesting story I won't even imagine the uninteresting / bad stories...

I totally agree with you. This is disgusting. Hentai Author I've gone too far.
Oct 12, 2017 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
Ironwarrer said:
Well, I will give my opinion as a manga reader too, this is what I believe, or rather that I theorized.

It is a world of the future, that without a doubt, if we notice the landscapes, there are very high cities, and where the air is clean, but also very dirty and polluted in areas where poverty is obviously serious, to the point that exist prostitution childlike, apparently yes, It is an image of a world where Earth's resources have been exhausted quickly, the technology apparently allows recycling everything, even semen? to make food ?, shocking, the miracles and at the same time technological horrors that which has led to the shortage?. An image comes to my mind, "Modern Times" by Charles Chaplin. Looks like.

On the other hand, because the resources are not the same, there are two classes, one on the world, that lead "normal lives", if you can think that primary school children have sex, that the government teaches them this , and more on the urge to them to have sex, because Emmy and Lynn, you have real sexual relations, being still primary school kids, and they speak of marrying and having children, why? because a civilization would reach the point of making sex something that even children can practice, and adults observe it as something normal, does not seem out of the ordinary. The world above seems a world very similar to our civilization, but something twisted in its way of seeing life and sexuality ... something, how to say it? a world that has seen so many horrors tends to naturalize all acts, regardless of age, morality or even reasoning... or social responsibility for the new generation.

On the other hand, in the "underworld", it is clear evidence that sex even between adults and children is normal, because despite the masks used by rapists, they walk through their streets without any problem, nobody replicates anything, why? sex trade is no different than all the countries in the world, if it is true, but even the government or society would never allows child prostitution, it seems strange. Later on even in the manga, this is amplified, because there are red neighborhoods, with children being prostituted, and people walk in front of them as if nothing, even offering to sell sex slaves on the street.

Finally, I want to emphasize the social environment, it gives me the feeling that it is not only a decadent society of the future, but a society that has seen worse horrors, perhaps because of a war for resources that has even led to naturalizing child abuse, gender violence, and has even led to sex being implicit in children, without taking into account the psychological and psychological impact and vulnerability in children, and even more so in the adults who allow it ... Emmy says, "I read a 21st century textbook from teh archives earlier... In that period, it seems, that our people are not supposed to have sex yet... What a shame, even when it feels good ". A world that has seen horrors in Civilization's History, tends to naturalise all human acts, leaving no room for reasoning, doubt, or even questioning, a civilization based on fear.

Thus it was effectively as totalitarian ideologies such as Fascism and Nazism, were born in 20th century.

Nice explanation. That one review on this page for this hentai
Ironwarrer said:

Nice explanation! Too bad the one review for this hentai on MAL is rather emotional.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2017 6:23 PM
Nov 2017
User-san said:
Quite rare to see a future SF hentai these days. Especially one with all the technical stuff... well it is an adaptation, but even then rare to see adaptations for these kinds of sources.

episode 1
Somewhat cute couple with the playing around during sex and most friendly relationship.

Not sure what the sticks patch is for. Some kind of protection??

How the cum went on her if it shot up towards him ɿ(。•ɜ•)ɾ and he tasted it himself! Most unusual to see (●´∀`)b

Okay, it seemed the two were probably younger than 13, considering they wore the randoseru (if its still for elementary schoolers even now). Well, it would fit in with the archive text. Apparently second girl is 10 despite her looks (according to manga but omitted from anime). Well, to be honest it is hard to tell from looks.

Wonder what license they were gonna get?

Episode 2
So there is a bottom world and an upper world? Wonder how that happened...

releasing out the cum was somewhat lewd.

Kansai-ben still alive, I see XD

Somewhat hard gangrape. Quite heavy actually, although the mind break made it less so in some ways.

Well it was quite interesting story- and setting-wise which was somewhat elaborate.

Lewd? that's too little for my taste, I mean, they eating the cum with some kind of preparation, disgusting really, its horrible, I get it, cum has a lot of proteins and vitamins, but still, its disgusting, that scene should be deleted in my opinion.
Nov 24, 2017 1:48 PM
Mar 2011
Would be a fucking solid 10, but the first part was meh, the second was quite good. Really liked it. Have yet to watch the second episode.
Jan 3, 2018 5:17 PM

Feb 2017
That was one of the most sickening hentai I have seen in a while, the review on the main page is bang on, what a horrible piece of shit this was.
Jan 6, 2018 9:14 PM

May 2015
Higashiyama Shou got rigid animation that is what I call a desecration of an artist. I actually find still pictures more stimulating than this kind of animation. I'm far too conscious of how the rubbery cutouts are deforming and shifting in a 2d plane. It's extremely distracting and terrible to look at. *Sigh*
Jan 16, 2018 1:51 PM
Mar 2015
First part, when the two young kids "get married".....priceless.
Kind of reminds me of the first time I took my (at that time 13 yo) girlfriend to the motel, we both had no clue what to do (still had a good time :))
Did NOT care much for the rest of it, actually quite creepy.
calitokhunJan 17, 2018 9:03 PM
Aug 23, 2018 10:48 AM
Jan 2016
Personally I absolutely LOVED the story and underage gangbang rapescene. It will go down in history as one of the greatest shames that Queen Bee were the animators of this though. It's also frustrating that the gangrape in the actual hentai is much longer I wish we got an extended version of it here. First story is Meh though. I'd do anything for them to keep animating this OVA and get my hands on part 5 in this in OVA form as the girls are even younger then. Amazing amazing pedo loli OVA.
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM
Sep 2022
I like it and don't look just by its cover
Oct 16, 2022 6:29 PM

Nov 2010
I like rape. I enjoyed Youni's gang rape scene. hehe
Jan 10, 2023 12:45 AM

Jan 2011
Surprised how good this was, ep 2 has some decent scenes too. One of the better newish hentai I've seen in a while. Interesting concept. Cybernetic augmentation type stuff in ero-anime has a lot of potential. 

Dec 5, 2023 12:20 PM
Oct 2017
The first couple was cute but ugh I hate rape

More topics from this board

Poll: » Implicity Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 24, 2017

7 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 16, 2022 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.