Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, FINALLY guys !
I've been waiting for this episode since, like, 20 episodes and the hype just kept increasing... !
And, seriously, the performance was even more amazing than expected, I couldn't even blink or look away :'D
I mean, both the CGI and the new song were insane !

Also, we didn't get to see Aria Futaba this time, I wonder when she will becomes really relevant...

Yume's new dress is incredible
Sep 14, 2017 9:49 AM

May 2013
nice episode. yume got earth wing with koharu's help.
and the brand's name is changed become 'rainbow' berry parfait.
Sep 14, 2017 8:35 PM

Jun 2012
We can probably sum up this episode using this one line:

Yume Nijino, Guided by the Earthmother

What about that Reyvateil (Aria)? Perhaps she'll only become relevant once this season enters the 2nd half.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
Sep 17, 2017 9:44 PM

Aug 2014
so she finally got her wings but all they did was add "rainbow" to the name instead of an actual new name oh and the song was terrible
Sep 18, 2017 3:57 PM
Oct 2016
I wish they would hurry up and properly introduce Aria... but pushing that aside, THE EARTH WINGS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!
bread is yummy
Sep 19, 2017 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Yume finely got her wings
Oct 3, 2017 9:52 AM

Oct 2011
Achaman said:
so she finally got her wings but all they did was add "rainbow" to the name instead of an actual new name oh and the song was terrible

I agree. The dress was beautiful, but whats with the weird country ho-down like song?
I also still wish Koharu got some individuality, like her CGI debut or doing things that don't automatically involve yume.

Forum icon by Yandere

Oct 3, 2017 5:03 PM

Aug 2014
Balut said:
Achaman said:

I agree. The dress was beautiful, but whats with the weird country ho-down like song?
I also still wish Koharu got some individuality, like her CGI debut or doing things that don't automatically involve yume.
what exactly does yume do for the brand now? she admitted she sucked at designing and now koharu does it so what does yume do? koharu shouldve just gotten her own brand but then she doesnt actually do any "idol work" anyway.. she just sits around a fancy yacht drawing..
Oct 9, 2017 6:23 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty great episode with the buildup to Yume's Earth wings, though like others I didn't find the brand name change to be overly significant or justified.

Song was okay, I thought the chorus sounded okay but the beginning had some really strained notes. I still really like the duo with Koharu's design and Yume's performance, but I feel like Koharu isn't getting enough recognition with everyone, while Yume still needs much more growth, and this is as a guy who doesn't have Koharu very high on the favorite Stars! characters.

Let's hope Aria brings more out of both Koharu and Yume.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 26, 2017 11:10 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That Etoile Rainbow Cord looked very beautiful and colorful, my favorite from Yume's cord's.

Mar 13, 2018 4:19 AM

Nov 2012
Yume finally got her wings! The Etoile Rainbow Cord looked great! And a song I actually liked! Very happy with this episode.

Man I really like this song it's so catchy.

~Let's go! mirai e issho ni issho ni~
VanishingKiraApr 29, 2018 7:49 AM
Nov 21, 2018 5:20 AM

Jul 2015
It wasn't until Koharu was back with her that Yume could shine enough to get her wings, that was a beautiful episode about their friendship and how they will be together pushing the same way for their dreams.
Mar 5, 11:17 PM

May 2019
Both Yume and Koharu makes a great team. The star premium coord looks so pretty and turns out my prediction was wrong. Her dress is actually earth coord. Really wish the first season has more episodes between these two like this especially their childhood. The rainbow naming was a very good representation of happiness after the dark time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.