Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2010 11:14 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Here comes more drama!

Hmm felt like an awkward chapter haha, oh well.. a bit of BECK I see =P

Poor guy, always getting his dates ruined by another guy haha.
Mar 8, 2010 11:59 AM

Oct 2008
Meh! what a coincidence...

Yeah, he sure is unlucky.
Mar 8, 2010 1:32 PM
Jan 2009
Ah. Poor guy. He kept overthinking and everything.
Kurokawa sees the guy she liked? And Utsumi saw that guy that was going out with Shou. So she's not completely out of the picture.
Mar 8, 2010 1:40 PM

Jul 2009
Oh no! Poor Utsumi! T.T

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Mar 8, 2010 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
Finally time for double drama !
Mar 8, 2010 2:50 PM

Jul 2009
Who didn't prepared for that? XD
Touru appeared and Utsumi saw Shou's boyfriend with another girl, oh how small is the world..

Utsumi i recommended get a shotgun and kill almost every guy in that place, that will be EPIC, at this kind of situation i want the male lead to go emo or just forget about women and do something else,

Poor guy
Mar 8, 2010 3:26 PM

Mar 2009
Oh whut, I didn't pay enough attention, didn't see Shou's "bf"

This is going to be interesting.

You know what? Forget it, go for the burger-flipper chick, no dramas.
Mar 8, 2010 10:25 PM

May 2009
sukari said:

Yeah, that was him (page 9, bottom right hand panel).

Not to belittle his presence, but that guy has no impact on Yuki's feelings whereas Touru does - a lot. And at least for now, Utsumi just assumed it was some other guy since Shou wasn't with him. (Btw, Shou will be back as her bf is a douche, but I was hoping they wouldn't starting planting seeds until Utsumi was further along with Yuki). Utsumi might kill himself if Yuki pulls a Shou. Even thinking about the possibility it makes me feel uneasy.

Anyway, everything leading up to Yuki spotting Touru was uncomfortable to watch. Utsumi is way too self conscious and worked up. I'm surprised Yuki hasn't sense that he's been behaving a lot weirder than usual.
ArcticMechMar 8, 2010 10:29 PM
Mar 8, 2010 11:59 PM

Jan 2008
ArcticMech said:
sukari said:

Yeah, that was him (page 9, bottom right hand panel).

Not to belittle his presence, but that guy has no impact on Yuki's feelings whereas Touru does - a lot. And at least for now, Utsumi just assumed it was some other guy since Shou wasn't with him. (Btw, Shou will be back as her bf is a douche, but I was hoping they wouldn't starting planting seeds until Utsumi was further along with Yuki). Utsumi might kill himself if Yuki pulls a Shou. Even thinking about the possibility it makes me feel uneasy.

Anyway, everything leading up to Yuki spotting Touru was uncomfortable to watch. Utsumi is way too self conscious and worked up. I'm surprised Yuki hasn't sense that he's been behaving a lot weirder than usual.

i agree... what an unlucky fellow.
Mar 9, 2010 3:20 AM

Nov 2008
omg why all damn mangas of this kind always turn out the same it was like so obvious something like that would happen even before the concert started i know those kind of manga need drama but they need to put a bit more imagination and do something different not things you always see in hundreds of other manga .
Mar 9, 2010 8:39 AM

Feb 2008
darkraiders said:
omg why all damn mangas of this kind always turn out the same it was like so obvious something like that would happen even before the concert started i know those kind of manga need drama but they need to put a bit more imagination and do something different not things you always see in hundreds of other manga .

I think that kind of thing might be difficult in the context of a romance series. I mean how many twist can a person really do. You have to look at it from the writers point instead of that of the reader. Granted, such things should not always be ones first concern as it doesn't take much from a writer to stray from the path of a story. Regardless, I don't think Kei has done so yet.
Mar 9, 2010 9:00 AM

Jul 2008
Haha, im really enjoying this manga..but i've gotta say..its kinda hard to watch him sometimes ..if anyone understands what i mean ..lol
Mar 9, 2010 4:25 PM

Oct 2007
-Kazu said:
Haha, im really enjoying this manga..but i've gotta say..its kinda hard to watch him sometimes ..if anyone understands what i mean ..lol

I know what you're talking about. It's quite the turn in the story at this point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Mar 10, 2010 5:38 PM
Feb 2010
Damn! That bitch had to show up and ruin everything! >_>
Mar 11, 2010 12:18 AM

Jun 2008
I hope she doesn;t want to get with Touru as we have already experienced Shou getting with an old flame, it will be a bit crappy if the mangaka uses the same trick twice within a few chapters.
Mar 22, 2010 5:31 PM

Jun 2009
Train scene lol just stand don't bother sitting

Utsumi jumping so fun -e

So it's true that it was Kento he saw..

and now the atmosphere changes...
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 4, 2011 10:15 PM

Aug 2008
Man he hasuch a crappy luck... Plus he gets all worked up for lots of little things... Man... He shouldn't be so nervous about being around Yuki... not 'cause he shouldn't since she's his friend first, but because she can see through him easily and see clearly that he's not really having a fun time... maybe she doesn't really realise that he might like her a lot yet, but man I'm sure she can clearly see that he's not alright...

Neway he still screwed a bit... first of all at the train... not leaving the seat for the old lady... Well I dun blame on him that much on that one since who the heck really looks around and tell them that there's a free seat... Okay I do... xD Okay then... And then he gats all nervous when she's having a good time and also when he squished her drink... dang it man... chill... just chill dude...

And just to make stuff worse... First of all Utsumi spots Shou's supposed bf with another girl and then looks like Yuki saw that damned Touru guy around there... Oh man... YOu gotta be kiddin me >> Poor Utusumi... things can't go worse for him :/

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2012 3:24 AM

Nov 2011
the train scene was funny but now this got more serious
Feb 25, 2014 6:38 PM

Nov 2007
of course Shou's "boyfriend" is cheating. he either made up that cheating story or is still using her while with someone else.

hey though she rejected him for the alpha douchey guy that's cheating. she kinda deserves what she got.

meanwhile poor protagonist. his luck gets worse as expected as Tohru appears to make things worse with Yuki.
Aug 25, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2015
poor Utsumi, the date didn't go as planned
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 29, 2017 4:59 AM

Mar 2015
Damn... Utsumi gonna get hurt again

Sep 29, 2017 4:59 AM

Mar 2015
Damn... Utsumi gonna get hurt again

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.