Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2013
This post was inspired by a recent video made by a Music youtuber that I'm subscried to where he gave a list of his "10/10" albums, what does "10/10" mean anways? Well it simply means that you find that album to be "perfection" or simply you like that album so much that you always keep on coming back to listen to it no matter how many years pass. So in that case I want to know what your 10/10 albums are, you can simply just post 1 or a few if you wish to do so, small explanations to why you think that album is a "10/10" will be very much appreicated but in my case, in the spirit of "10/10" I'll just post 10 albums which I consider to be "10/10" (most likely from bandcamp but eh Youtube will work just fine too) *added spoilers to vids due to how they can make slow PCs even slower :p*

Cynic - Traced In Air (USA/Progressive Death Metal/Jazz Fusion)

X-JAPAN - Art Of Life (Japan/Progressive Symphonic/Power Metal)

Nasum - Shift (Sweden/Grindcore)

Death - Symbolic (USA/Progressive Death Metal)

Dir En Grey - Uborous (Japan/Experimental Extreme Metal)

Yndi Halda - Enjoy Eternal Bliss (UK/Post-Rock)

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (USA/Industrial Rock)

Lantlos - .neon (Germany/Post-Black Metal)

Ne Obliviscaris - Citadel (Australia/Progressive Extreme Metal)

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse (Sweden/Progressive Death Metal)
Aidoru-OjisanAug 10, 2017 9:21 AM

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2017 4:25 PM
May 2013
I have eight albums I've rated 5/5 on Rate Your Music:

Flowing Tears - Serpentine

Gorillaz - Demon Days

PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?

Poppy Ackroyd - Escapement

Radiohead - OK Computer

Shiny Toy Guns - We Are Pilots (version 3)

Tristania - Rubicon

Tying Tiffany - Peoples Temple

They're all albums I've liked for years, and I still love them just as much, if not more, than I initially did.
Aug 8, 2017 6:27 PM

Jun 2017
Depeche Mode's Violator album.
Aug 8, 2017 6:38 PM

Apr 2013
bitchcraft said:
Depeche Mode's Violator album.

>This
I agree as well, it's in my "10/10" albums as well (didn't list it here :p) but it's definitely one of my fave Electronic albums of all time

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 8, 2017 6:46 PM

Aug 2011
Only one I can think of is a combo, The Kamelot Albums Epica and Black Halo, Black Halo is a continuation of the story from Epica, and as a pair they are a 10/10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmgXlHPtjUA&list=PLleeYKHjBwixoxAWgirjpwe8nNBiP-U_H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0yYxOV-bRU&list=PLw3wSZF3uLRoh-Q21t49Sn9Jw_mDTE5jE
^_^
Aug 8, 2017 6:53 PM

Jul 2017
Neutral Milk Hotel - On Avery Island

People don't talk about this one much, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the lack of cohesion, maybe it's because it's less memorable. maybe it's because it doesn't reference Jesus Christ as profoundly as their critically acclaimed sophomore effort, In the Aerospace Over the Sea.

But I think this album is much more fun to listen to than ITAOTS; its more amateurish recordings and noisier production being why I love this damn thing so much.
LightQuillSep 2, 2017 10:57 PM
Aug 8, 2017 7:20 PM
Jun 2015

The only album worth a 10/10. Looking at some of these in the thread - my god how do you find that shit enjoyable?
Aug 8, 2017 7:27 PM

Apr 2013
Eight-Man said:

The only album worth a 10/10. Looking at some of these in the thread - my god how do you find that shit enjoyable?

It's called "liking what you like" buddy, this concept works for all forms of media, calling something that someone else likes "s**t" just because you don't is very immature tbh, and My Chemical Romance? not gonna judge you since I liked that album a lot, when I was in my teen emo phase :p

Ascended Taste
Aug 8, 2017 7:33 PM
Jun 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Eight-Man said:

It's called "liking what you like" buddy, this concept works for all forms of media, calling something that someone else likes "s**t" just because you don't is very immature tbh, and My Chemical Romance? not gonna judge you since I liked that album a lot, when I was in my teen emo phase :p

I suppose so. Subjectively, I find most of the albums here pretty distasteful with the exception of gorillaz above.
Oh? Well that's sad. It seems you've went from good music to ... ahem... trash. I do fascinate over how people can actually like that type of metal.
Aug 8, 2017 7:36 PM

Apr 2013
Eight-Man said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

I suppose so. Subjectively, I find most of the albums here pretty distasteful with the exception of gorillaz above.
Oh? Well that's sad. It seems you've went from good music to ... ahem... trash. I do fascinate over how people can actually like that type of metal.

Yeah, it's probably gonna take a few years for you to enjoy metal of that caliber due to me seeing that you're still in your emo phase :p. Reminder this forum was made to share "10/10" albums, not to trash other peoples musical tastes buddy.

Ascended Taste
Aug 8, 2017 7:40 PM
Jun 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Eight-Man said:

Yeah, it's probably gonna take a few years for you to enjoy metal of that caliber due to me seeing that you're still in your emo phase :p. Reminder this forum was made to share "10/10" albums, not to trash other peoples musical tastes buddy.

Oh please I'm not in my emo phase baby. However, I still realize that the music is good and I listen to it once in a while. The songs actually have meaning to them and express stuff, not just grunting, screaming, and playing instruments like 4 year olds like your artists do.

Ah yes, it was my mistake for posting here in the first place. It'd be better if you posted "Your 1/10 Albums" instead, as the albums here would fit that category much better.
Aug 8, 2017 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
Eight-Man said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Oh please I'm not in my emo phase baby. However, I still realize that the music is good and I listen to it once in a while. The songs actually have meaning to them and express stuff, not just grunting, screaming, and playing instruments like 4 year olds like your artists do.

Ah yes, it was my mistake for posting here in the first place. It'd be better if you posted "Your 1/10 Albums" instead, as the albums here would fit that category much better.

OK, you make good points but you're still sounding like a total cunt despite those good points you made lol, oh I got a song for you before you leave for good buddy!

Ascended Taste
Aug 8, 2017 7:46 PM
Jun 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Eight-Man said:

OK, you make good points but you're still sounding like a total cunt despite those good points you made lol, oh I got a song for you before you leave for good buddy!

Oh wow, you actually posted a decent song! There may be hope for you yet! I've always liked the scottish/irish esq music.
Aug 8, 2017 7:49 PM

Apr 2013
Eight-Man said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Oh wow, you actually posted a decent song! There may be hope for you yet! I've always liked the scottish/irish esq music.

Oh thanks, it's "Pirate Metal" from Scotland lol, but I just listen to a load of things, the albums I posted were just albums I like a lot and stuff, may seem like a lot of "un-artistic nonsense" to you but not to me because I've been listening to Metal of that caliber long enough to appreciate it, I can only hope you understand that at least if you're going to trash other peoples musical tastes... have a good day for now

Ascended Taste
Aug 8, 2017 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I picked this because it has absolutely brilliant production from the first song to the last song, the features do their job by complimenting the production and maintaining the theme of the album and most importantly, Kanye has impressive lyricism throughout the album, where not only did he accept himself as a villain but he pretty much embraced it.
Aug 8, 2017 9:14 PM

Apr 2017
Animals, Wish You Were Here, The Wall, and Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd

Moving Pictures, 2112, and Caress of Steel by Rush

Turnstilies and Storm Front by Billy Joel
Aug 9, 2017 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
Allright kids, buckle up and prepare yourselves for some epic music
Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory by Dream Theater is my favorite album ever. It's perfect in every way

Pretty much every Dream Theater album could be here to be honest, but a special mention for Images and Worlds as well

Galneryus are dope as fuck, and all you weebs will enjoy this since they are Japanese. Check out their album Angel of Salvation, it's their best in my opinion.

Can't forget Rush either, and 2112 is absolutely fantastic

The King of Pop want's to join in as well and obviously Thriller has to be on any 10/10 list, it's the best selling record for a reason. You could argue that Off the Wall is better and it's also a masterpiece but I prefer Thriller any day of the week.

Exodus by Bob Marley and The Wailers is possibly the best reggae album out there and definitely a 10/10

There might be some other albums I've missed but these are the albums that comes to my mind when I think of 10/10s
Check out my epic? youtube channel yo!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS2LcQwcqpHyQGXekGDGVA
Aug 9, 2017 7:21 AM

Aug 2017
The Velvet Underground & Nico
Loveless

It's so hard to find any 10/10's, even in some of my favorite albums, there's at least 1 or 2 songs in a row that I'm not really feeling.
Aug 9, 2017 7:29 AM

Aug 2017
TakeCare said:

I picked this because it has absolutely brilliant production from the first song to the last song, the features do their job by complimenting the production and maintaining the theme of the album and most importantly, Kanye has impressive lyricism throughout the album, where not only did he accept himself as a villain but he pretty much embraced it.
MBDTF would be perfect for me if so many of the songs actually felt like they deserved their length, you could easily shave 1-2 minutes off of Gorgeous or So Appalled and the songs wouldn't feel downgraded.
Aug 9, 2017 10:58 AM

Oct 2013
nas-Illmatic
radiohead-the bends
radiohead-ok computer
Wu-Tang Clan
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Electric Ladyland-
Hendrix, Jimi, The Experience

Aug 10, 2017 3:09 AM

Aug 2017
TakeCare said:

Seconding this. And my pick goes to Kendrick Lamar's 'To Pimp a Butterfly'. I feel like Kendrick is one of those artists (like in many other genres, but I'm not well lectured enough in them to shout out any1 else) that you'd go "Hmmm, I don't like hip-hop, but I do enjoy Kendrick". This album is conceptually a masterpiece from start to bottom. Fantastically produced topped off with genius lyricism.
Aug 10, 2017 3:14 AM

Aug 2017
Eight-Man said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Your mindset doesn't help you enjoy music at all.
Aug 10, 2017 4:59 AM

Oct 2011
Poison The Well - The Opposite of December
Radiohead - Kid A
Ryan Adams - Rock n Roll

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Aug 10, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
My favorite album is Recovery, by Eminem. I loved every song in it, and I continue to listen to it every now and then.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Aug 10, 2017 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
_den1s said:
Eight-Man said:

No use trying to reason with that dude, he ain't coming back here after that Alestorm song I sent him lol but hmm, I really do wish I could have said the same to the dude, how the music I listen to has meaning and stuff behind it as well when it's simply not "noise" but eh, can't reason with people like that, thanks for replying to this forum anyways

Ascended Taste
Aug 10, 2017 8:44 AM

Jun 2016
ALL OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S ALBUMS. FROM OFF THE WALL TO INVINCIBLE. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Apr 2013
I guess to "boost" this post in a way, might as well post another roundup of my "10/10" albums (yes I have many lmao) also I'll add a little reasoning to further show my enjoyment for these albums (gonna spoiler the vids, since I know that bunch of vids can kill slow PCs lol)

At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul (Sweden/Melodic Death Metal)
Pretty much I consider this the MeloDeath album that made people realize what "true Gothenburg Melodic Death Metal" should be, I'll give credit to Carcass' Heartwork for pretty much laying down the groundwork for MeloDeath but At The Gates perfected it, and till this day almost every MeloDeath band has been influenced by this album

Alice In Chains - Dirt (USA/Grunge)
I consider this to be the best Grunge album of all time, just simply all the songs are bangers and "Would" just makes me shake from how powerful it is, and "Dam That River" heaviest Grunge song I have heard

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten (USA/Technical Brutal Death Metal)
This album influenced so many bands and Extreme Metal genres, and it's the album that got me into Slam, like seriously this album is KILLER ASF

Converge - Jane Doe (USA/Metallic/Chaotic Hardcore/Metalcore)
This is the album that laid out the groundwork for Metalcore and almost every Core genre that exists today, sadly not too many Metalcore bands have taken Converge's influence correctly (since *chug chug chug* is not what all this album is about) but for the ones that did, this album is Metalcore at its finest

All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals (USA/Melodic Metalcore)
"Do you remember when All That Remains was good?" Yes I do, this album is what proves that they were once a terrific band

Radiohead - OK Computer (UK/Experimental Rock)
Just wanted to change the pace up a bit with the albums, honestly I love Kid A but this album... so many artists have been influenced by it, and I love this album to bits

Swans - White Light From The Mouth Of Infinity (USA/Post-Punk/No Wave)
"Failure" is the reason why I always come back to this album, all the songs in this album are great but "Failure..." Is a powerful song, one of the most powerful songs I have ever heard

OK, that's all from me for now, I have much more "10/10" albums but eh these are the ones that came out right of my head (+ I have way too many "10/10" albums to even remember all of em lol... since I have to constantly listen to new albums and stuff)

Aidoru-OjisanAug 11, 2017 10:15 AM

Ascended Taste
Aug 10, 2017 12:43 PM
Jun 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
_den1s said:

No use trying to reason with that dude, he ain't coming back here after that Alestorm song I sent him lol but hmm, I really do wish I could have said the same to the dude, how the music I listen to has meaning and stuff behind it as well when it's simply not "noise" but eh, can't reason with people like that, thanks for replying to this forum anyways

I would disagree - I'm a very reasonable person! I understand that I was pretty dickish, calling all your albums shit and what not, and for that my apologies.

I simply do not find the meaning behind those songs you sent, and honestly my ear begs me to forebode listening to them. My post was just a shitpost, forget what I said.
Aug 10, 2017 12:50 PM

Apr 2013
Eight-Man said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

I would disagree - I'm a very reasonable person! I understand that I was pretty dickish, calling all your albums shit and what not, and for that my apologies.

I simply do not find the meaning behind those songs you sent, and honestly my ear begs me to forebode listening to them. My post was just a shitpost, forget what I said.

Huh?... Dude are you being serious with me?... I...now I feel like a cunt... Umm... It's OK, if it was just a s**t post that's perfectly fine dude, the songs that I posted just take some time to understand, I mean if let's say, like a few years ago I could never even imagine that I would be listening to Metal like that, but I guess it just grew on me, first it was Rock then I got into Traditional Metal and Punk then I decided I just wanted faster and heavier stuff, thus why some of the albums I posted may come off as noisy to you, it's OK, it comes off as very noisy to other people too but I got used to it because I found a lot of songs and albums I like within that type of genre of Metal... you could do the same but you just need the desire to get into it tbh, thanks for clearing that up dude, that's really cool of you, have a good day for now and keep enjoying the music you like~
Aidoru-OjisanAug 10, 2017 12:56 PM

Ascended Taste
Aug 10, 2017 2:10 PM

Mar 2013
made this because I didn't have anything better to do

Aug 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Jun 2017
Nas - Illmatic
Tech N9ne - The Storm
Eminem - Marshall Matters LP
N.W.A.
Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
Hop Sin - Pound Syndrome
Aug 10, 2017 6:55 PM

Apr 2017
to names some more

News of the World by Queen

Physical Graffiti and Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin
Aug 11, 2017 8:12 AM

Sep 2008
Off the top of my head:

Weezer - Pinkerton (1996, Alternative rock)

Chvrches - The Bones of What You Believe (2013, Electropop)

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea (1998, Indie rock)

Computer Magic - Davos (2015, Synthpop)

Kanye West & Jay-Z - Watch The Throne (2011, Hip-Hop)

Less Than Jake - Hello Rockview (1998, Third-Wave Ska)

Canadian Softball - Awkward and Depressed (2017, Parody Emo)

chill out
Aug 11, 2017 11:09 AM

Nov 2014
Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel to Anything

Mindless Self Indulgence - How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence

Death Grips - Jenny Death

Slayer - World Painted Blood

Deuce - Invincible
Aug 11, 2017 12:50 PM
Mar 2011
most of my ten out of tens are not on yt i ahve around 50 of them
Luna Sea - Eden
Luna Sea - Style
Luna Sea - Shine
History of EXTASY 15th Anniversary
Media Youth - Awake of Youth
By-Sexual - Sexuality
Demon Kogure - 好色萬声男
Demon Kogure - Demon as Bad Man
Juichi Morishige - Rock & Roll Singer
Nighthawks - Power in Live
Show-Ya - Hard Way
The Alfee - U.K. Breakfast
Boøwy - Beat Emotion
Rosa Luxemburg - ぷりぷり
Бумеранг - Бумеранг
PainKiller by Judas Priest
Genocide Shrines Devanation Monumentemples
Magical Power Mako - Super Record
Iron Maiden Powerslave
Envenom Sabbat
Fucking Louder than hell Abgail
Chains ov Beleth - Christeos Chaos
Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon
Bronx Illusion of Mr. Morphine
Sad Legend Self titled
David Bowie The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
Angband Rising From Apadana
Cydonia The Dark Flower
Wolfchant Bloody Tales of Disgraced Lands
Kaledon Altor: The King's Blacksmith

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 11, 2017 6:54 PM

Sep 2008
Thaxllssillyia said:
I guess these are the ones I come back to the most. Feel free to recommend some that you think I might like.

Duuuude Streetlight Manifesto are a pristine choice. That should really be on my list, to be honest.

Sonic Boom Six might be up your alley if you like a punkier sound to Ska, though their albums have been steadily getting worse over last few years. Sounds to Consume, Ruff Guide and Arcade Perfect are still fun though.
chill out
Aug 12, 2017 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Christ Illusion by Slayer
Aug 13, 2017 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
I guess I'll just leave another batch of my "10/10" albums to boost this post again :p, I don't have too many Pop or anything aside from Rock or Metal that I consider "10/10" aside from a few Depeche Mode albums but I grew up a Rock/Metal dude so that's why you'll see that a majority of my 10/10 albums are Metal or Rock. Well enough babbling, here's another 5 of my "10/10" albums

U2 - The Joshua Tree (Ireland/Rock/1987)

Breach - It's Me God (Sweden/Post-Hardcore/1997)

Luna Sea - Mother (Japan/Alt/Progressive/Punk Rock/1994)

Agalloch - The Mantle (USA/Atmospheric Black/Folk Metal/Post Rock/2002)

Helrunar - Sól (Germany/Pagan Black Metal/2011)
CD1: Der Dorn im Nebel

CD2: Zweige der Erinnerung

Ascended Taste
Aug 13, 2017 1:43 PM

Apr 2017
I'm just going to say this counts...

I have so many 9/10 albums, but so few 10/10
Aug 13, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2015
A short collection of classic albums that I consider to be 10/10

The doors: The doors
Pink floyd: The darkside of the moon and the wall
The beatles: Revolver and Sgt peppers
The rolling stones: Let it bleed
David bowie: ziggy stardust
Bob dylan: Highway 61 Revisited
The velvet underground: The velvet underground and Nico
Aug 13, 2017 1:58 PM

Mar 2016
That's tricky but I'll pick some from the albums I own

Beatles: Sgt. Peppers/Revolver
Megadeth: Rust in Peace/Peace Sells
Overkill: The Years of Decay
Jimi Hendrix: Are you experienced?
Alchemist: Spiritech
Iron Maiden: All 5 of their first albums
Death Grips: Money Store
Aug 13, 2017 2:16 PM

Jul 2009
Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Stadium Arcadium, The Razors Edge...and Get Rich or Die Tryin' lol
Aug 13, 2017 3:15 PM
Aug 2017
The velvet underground & Nico
Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers - L.A.M.F
Yellow Magic Orchestra s/t
Leonard Cohen - his first 3 albums
LeorioSwag69Aug 13, 2017 3:19 PM
Aug 13, 2017 9:43 PM
Aug 2016
Siamese Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins (1993)
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins (1995)
Vol.3: The Subliminal Verses by Slipknot (2004)
Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd (1973)
I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside by Earl Sweatshirt (2015)
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath (1973)
House of Balloons by The Weeknd (2011)
Lonerism by Tame Impala (2012)
AM by Arctic Monkeys (2013)
Master of Puppets by Metallica (1986)
Ozzmosis by Ozzy Osbourne (1995)
Powerslave by Iron Maiden (1984)
Flower Boy by Tyler, the Creator (2017)
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance (2004)
To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar (2015)
In Utero by Nirvana (1993)
Self Titled by Bass Drum of Death (2013)
Blonde by Frank Ocean (2016)
Dirty by Sonic Youth (1992)
Self Titled by blink-182 (2003)
Because the Internet by Childish Gambino (2013)
Salad Days by Mac DeMarco (2014)
The Greatest Generation by The Wonder Years (2013)
Home of the Strange by Young the Giant (2016)
Back in Black by AC/DC (1980)

and much more than I could name...

basedAug 16, 2017 8:32 PM
Aug 13, 2017 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Linkin Park - Meteora

Michael Jackson - Thriller

2Pac - All Eyez on Me

The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die

Jay- Z - Reasonable Doubt

Emancipator - Soon it Will be Cold Enough

Childish Gambino - Because of the Internet

Way too many more to name but those come to the mind.
Aug 14, 2017 3:15 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Froot ; Marina and the Diamonds

Born to Die ; Lana Del Rey

BADLANDS ; Halsey

Art Angels ; GRIMES

Talking is Hard ; Walk the Moon

Torches ; Foster the People
Aug 14, 2017 6:50 PM
Aug 2016
System Of A Down - Hypnotize

All of SOAD's albums are great, but Hypnotize is my favorite.
KoalaWaizeAug 14, 2017 7:02 PM
Aug 14, 2017 6:53 PM

Jun 2017
Nas - Illmatic
Eminem - Marshall Matters LP
Dr.Dre - Chronic / Compton
N.W.A.
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
Aug 16, 2017 9:14 AM

Apr 2013
Oh yay another dump of some other albums I consider a "10/10!" "Is it all Metal again?" you may ask? YES BUT GRINDCORE!!!! lol

Cult Leader - Lightless Walk (USA/Crust Hardcore/Sludge Metal/Grindcore/2015)

Cattle Decapitation - Monolith of Inhumanity (USA/Deathgrind/2012)

Anaal Nathrakh - In The Constellation Of The Black Widow [UK/Industrial/Black Metal/Grindcore/2009]

Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless [USA/Grindcore/2000]

The Berzerker - Dissimulate [Australia/Industrial Death Metal/Grindcore/2002]

Ascended Taste
Aug 16, 2017 6:56 PM

Apr 2017
Nujabes - Modal Soul
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation
Arthur Verocai - Self Titled
King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - Nonagon infinity
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Vektor - Terminal Redux
Cibo Matto - Stereotype A
MF DOOM - MM..FOOD
Big breast are full of dreams, but small breast are full of hope.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Top 20 songs.

scarydragon - 29 minutes ago

0 by scarydragon »»
29 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7671 by SilentAssassin88 »»
3 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3429 by SilentAssassin88 »»
3 hours ago

» godzilla minus one is one of the best sci-fi movie ever made!!11!!1

FruitPunchBaka - May 7

3 by TheMechaManiac »»
11 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

38 by scarydragon »»
Yesterday, 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.